[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are normies even trying to do anything about robots? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1464404478049.jpg (46 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
1464404478049.jpg
46 KB, 355x236
Are normies even trying to do anything about robots?

I think they're just waiting for us to all die out, but it's obvious that there are too many things in life that are creating more robots ever. It's already at the point where robots are outnumbering the normie population. Sooner or later something drastic is going to be done.
>>
I wonder if there are people who actually think this

robots aren't common, get out of the hive mind
>>
>>29032467
I secretly cheer on emerging elliots. I think it takes a lot of courage to do what he did.
>>
>>29032516
I don't cheer on the killing, myself, but I do generally support taking some kind of newsworthy action. I think there would be ways to do it without actually killing someone, but that would draw major attention to the issue (and not actually killing would make "muh gun control!!!" obsolete).

Something like a few or more robots in a small militia seizing a public place, maybe taking hostages, and as part of their negotiations, make people know about the problem. A threat can sometimes be as good as an actual action.
>>
>>29032490
how do you know that? you dont see many robots outside,because its in their nature not to stand out, but there might me lots of them hiding in their basements waiting for the revolution.
>>
>>29032467
Are you implying ..... a... robot revolution

Perhaps...... a beta uprising?
>>
>>29032467
>Are normies even trying to do anything about robots?
>they're just waiting for us to die out
>implying they even think about us
lol at the narcissism on this board. they don't care about us, they're too busy enjoying their normie lives

robots do not outnumber normies by any stretch of the imagination. you've spent too much time on this board

I know you want to think you're part of some cool renegade oppressed group, but the truth is that we're not hated, we just don't exist to them
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.