[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>join society anxiety forum >virtually all of the females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 17
File: 1464056742034.jpg (12 KB, 154x255) Image search: [Google]
1464056742034.jpg
12 KB, 154x255
>join society anxiety forum
>virtually all of the females have boyfriends
>most of the males have no gf
>if you point out any facts relating to this you are privately reprimanded by a mod and threatened with a ban

Things are never going to get better so long has normals have this hush order on just how much we suffer compared to them, huh
>>
>>29031670
I've noticed that every female that claims they have anxiety don't.

Anxiety isn't, "hope I don't get slut shamed today", or "I'm on the sack and everything is so terrible", or "god I'm so fat". Anxiety's that deep rooted feeling in the bottom of your stomach you feel every time you breathe. The feeling you get when you think about your abusive childhood, terrible social life throughout school, and the only people you have to turn to is a psychiatrist that takes months to see because talking about your problems as a man means you're less of a man. The feeling that you're 1 insult away from pulling the trigger.

Few women actually feel that because they aren't men. It's like comparing a womans ptsd to an amputee Iraq war veterans ptsd who can't sleep at night or think straight because his legs are missing and he mistakes birds chirping for bombs, or has to live with the fact he killed innocent people under direct order.

The moment you compare the two you're an insensitive prick because you aren't as important as them, cuz 'muh privilege'.
>>
>join anxiety forum
>filled with normies looking to hook-up and cyber
>they basically bully me for pointing this out, while still acting like they're victims
>get banned

Normies can't let us have anything, not even our illnesses.
>>
>>29031670
>if you point out any facts relating to this you are privately reprimanded by a mod and threatened with a ban

It's a support forum for people with SA, you retard. Of course you can't just join the forum and start trying to make people feel bad for having a vagina. Holy fuck you self centered autist. If you think social anxiety is caused by not having a girlfriend, you dont have actual social anxiety. Youre just a retard.

>>29031986
>Few women actually feel that because they aren't men

Great logic moron. There def aren't tens of millions of women who have had childhoods exponentially more abuse filled than your own. No woman has PTSD from being raped. Nope, they're all just bitches who think they're special because they have a vagina.

Fucking faggot. Women aren't the ones trying to get you to 'man up' and telling you to never see a psych.

I know for a fact that there are tons of women experience anxiety at a level that is so high, you would just kill yourself if you had to live that way. How could you possibly be so delusional
>>
>>29031670
Women are children dude. They're slaves to their emotions you're never going to get women to introspect to the degree that they recognize or appreciate the discrepancies you talk about. They're just inferior beings.

You have to just tune them out. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>29031670
You are not like them though. If this was the 1800's, you'd be the dude drinking too much at the local tavern and waving his Colt Navy revolver around till someone blows him full of holes. Don't take your guns to town son.
>>
>>29032182
your entire understanding of women is based in emotion. how rational
>>
>>29032131
Wow dude sorry you got raped enjoy your free bf.. who are you to quantize me pain? I'm not the guy your replying to but you both seem like horrible cunts who deserve what you got. It's not up to you to say who's sadder.
>>
>>29032227
Haha what? That whole statement was based on the way he observed women acting?? That had nothing to do with emotions.
>>
>>29032131
>Women aren't the ones trying to get you to 'man up' and telling you to never see a psych.

They implicitly are, by only fucking confident men who, by all likelihoods, never suffered robot-tier traumas.
>>
>>29032131
How the fuck can you have a boyfriend and have social anxiety. It's just a ploy for attention and sympathy. boohoo I'm so depressed and anxious :((:( chad didn't pay attention to me yesterday at his party

Kill youself, bitch.
>>
>>29031986
The only girl that I actually believed had anxiety was in a car wreck where her bf died in front of her. The others... Not a chance.
>>
>>29032331
You've never had a gf so I can understand how you wouldn't get it. People are afraid of social situations and once you are in a relationship talking to them is more like talking to a family member. You don't get anxious around your SO you only get anxious around randoms.
>>
>>29032131
I'm going off what I've seen personally, faggot. You compare real reasons to have anxiety to made up reasons and you're suddenly an asshole.

>Women aren't the ones trying to get you to 'man up' and telling you to never see a psych.

Right. But then again if I try talking about my anxiety to anyone other than a psychiatrist I just get that look like, "bro get that shit out of here". I can't talk to my friends about this shit. Can't talk to family. You're delusional if you think mens support system is anywhere close to womens.
>>
>>29032384
AHAHAHAHA MAKING FUN OF ME AND TRYING TO SHAME ME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GF

YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMIE AND THIS PROVES IT
>>
File: 1448116052395.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1448116052395.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>>29032384
>talking to them is more like talking to a family member.
>you only get anxious around randoms.
This is normal anxiety?
>>
>>29032304
I'm the person who is bringing some reality to this thread. I do have social anxiety. I can't breathe when I'm around people in public. Body shakes and cold, sweaty hands. Heartrate so high that my skin pulses. If that isnt social anxiety, then I don't know what is. I can speak hyperbolically in response to the retardaton that is OP's post because responding to such ridiculousness any other way would be hard.

>>29032329
>if people don't do what I want, and give their bodies to me, they're oppressing me!!!

actual retard

>>29032331
Literally I just said that having a partner does nothing for people with social anxiety. their partner may be able to help them with it, but battling social anxiety is something that the person needs to defeat on their own. it is a problem that effects both genders, and if you don't realize this, then you need to get off this board because it is effecting your ability to be rational and use logic

>>29032322
"observing" something and proclaiming it to be true does not mean it is an observation based in reality.
>>
>>29032389
>You're delusional if you think mens support system is anywhere close to womens.
This is definitely true and a benefit to most women.

There does exist some women with shit families and a lack of friends though. Women who are so depressed and paranoid that their level of dysfunction resembles male robots.
>>
>>29032389
Oh wow. I had no idea that your visual cortex was able to percieve the inner-workings and qualia of all other sentient life forms. Blaming women for the fact that people want to be nice to them is so stupid that I am shocked people allow themselves to do it. Blaming women for the fact that your (male?) friends are assholes is equally dumb. Do you really think that no women go through issues that their families won't discuss?
>>
>>29032514
all I can see is you being a worthless faggot telling everybody about your fake illness. you cant maniplulate the people here.
>>
File: 1425322098698.jpg (90 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1425322098698.jpg
90 KB, 625x626
>>29032131
tumblr infiltrators pls go
>>
this thread made me rage. Have fun with it. I'm done with you children.
>>
>>29032605
Take care mommy?
>>
>>29032588
Oh, so since I don't have a penis, my anxiety is a "fake" illness. No wonder no one will fuck you. You've managed to spell out exactly why you have no support system. Bye fedora bitch.
>>
>>29032593
yeah I'm totally an SJW. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>29032563
>Blaming women for the fact...
>Blaming women for the fact that your...

W E W

Where did I blame women? Please point out where I directly attribute things to womens existence. Fuck man you seem like you're just trying to start arguments and derail the thread rather than talk like fucking civilized adults.
>>
File: 1423647229477.jpg (479 KB, 1099x1195) Image search: [Google]
1423647229477.jpg
479 KB, 1099x1195
>>29032663
You seem to be a fag nonetheless.
>>
>>29032670
I got pissed at the second comment ITT. You were just an innocent bystander.
>>
>>29032663
>>29032631
>>29032563
>>29032514
>>29032131
>samefag
Probably a femanon with 'bad bad anxiety'
kys faggot go back to tumblr where they applaud ignorance.
>>
>>29032519
I'm a male and I don't have a support group whatsoever. I don't have a single friend, I don't talk to my family, and any time I try to socialize online I either get ignored or any relationship I have fades within the month. I don't have money for a psychiatrist, and I don't have the courage to talk to strangers at all. I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>29031670
>>if you point out any facts relating to this you are privately reprimanded by a mod and threatened with a ban

Thats what you get for joining a forum.

After discovering imageboards 9 years ago, I cant go back to regular phpBB forums. I just cant deal with the whole namefag drama culture.
>>
>>29032498
What I'm not making fun at all. I'm trying to explain why having a SO doesn't mean you don't suffer from anxiety.
>>
>>29032514
>>if people don't do what I want, and give their bodies to me, they're oppressing me!!!
>actual retard
I'm not the guy you responded too, and I don't think women can't experience anxiety (an absurd claim)
but I agree with him that your claim
is short sighted.
Of course, the don't tell the weak guys "man up" in the face, because they are just ignored. By natural mating choice, the guys who are suggested to "men up" are the bad of the bunch. Thus yes, everybody puts the "man up" standard on men. The result is guy going to the doctor (not just psychology) far less, for example.

Regaring the psychological stress: The fact that men die from suicide 4 times more often is kinda telling.
>>
>>29032715
>kys faggot go back to tumblr where they applaud ignorance.

Lmao, today I learned that not blaming an entire gender for your personal problems is "ignorance"

Not acknowledging the fact that women endure so much mental stress and sometimes break is "ignorance"

You have gotten so comfortable in your hugbox.
>>
File: for you.jpg (28 KB, 440x193) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
28 KB, 440x193
>>29032715
Is this what you wanted? And no, I don't have a vagina.
>>
File: 1363035869942.jpg (18 KB, 173x169) Image search: [Google]
1363035869942.jpg
18 KB, 173x169
>Women can vote

HOLY SHIT

WHAT WERE MEN THINKING
>>
>>29032514
So you can't observe things? How would one go about making a rational argument if his "observations" can be thrown out by simply proclaiming they are not based in reality? If not from reality then from where did these observations come? The definition of reality is now the problem and not the actual argument. You basically just said arguments cannot happen as you do not believe others observations are based in reality.
>>
>>29032639
>someone say something i do not like
> i will deny women's hole to him.
a partner help anxiety i do not deny that. what i deny is women have worst or even equal than men, they have those people you refer that help them, men have nothing.
>>29032519
>resembles
that is a nice choice of a word
>>
>>29032789
Afaik the USA, the first location was one with 80% male population due to the work options there, and then they decided to give women voting rights to get them to move to this place
>>
>>29032716
As far as getting a support system in the real world... well, if you're like me and have zero social skills, I have no clue. But if you have some social skills, aka, an ability to talk to people, maybe go in those skype friend things or something similar.
>>
>>29032777
Talking to you is like talking to clinton supporters.

>"I hate clinton"
>"wow you misogynist"
>"No I hate her not women"
>"look at this misogynist"
>>
Also, if you think the way to actually get over social anxiety is to have a support system, you are not very far in actually becoming functional and making yourself a victor instead of a victim. I have had no support system and cried about it internally for years, but when I realized that I will only have myself when I need someone was the first thing that made me feel empowered .
>>
>>29032514
>bringing reality to the thread
>only complains about her problems
>only my problems are real
You're not bringing reality. you're just as delusional as these robots. Most posters on this board lack empathy and you betray such by arguing that your problems are worse. You may have problems but that does not allow you to simply discredit others you are making the same mistake as OP.
>>
LISTEN TO ME!

The only way for us tp have a place of our own is if we ban ALL PEDOS and ALL FEMALES. There is no other way! It's just that the faggots here enable the females as well! Do you see the problem now?
>>
>>29032829
>states that you cannot observe the qualia of other beings

WUT DO U MEAN I CAN'T OBSERVE THINGS?? I CAN OBSERVE THINGS!!!

retard
>>
>>29032501
Can't tell if no one is responding to me because I either make too much sense, complete bullshit, or because this isn't bait.
>>
>>29032882
I know I need people, I just don't know how to get people to care
>>
>>29031986
yeah I saw some dumb bitch "i am really bad socially I am anti social"

mean while chills with like 5 dudes going to parties

fucking REEEEEEE!
>>
>>29032907
The poster I'm replying to says that observations contrary to hers are not based in reality. Idc I don't even believe in objective reality I'm just pointing out this is a shit argument.
>>
>>29032131
>SA
>boyfriend

>''it's normal to get banned on a SA forum when you point out that people don't actually seem to suffer from SA, but still bitch about it''

>''hurr durr I bet that some of MUH WOMEN have so much SA that you'd kill yourself if you were them, now look at how retarded I am''
I bet that he has so much SA that all of the women you've mentioned would kill themselves in his place, now go drink bleach.

How do idiots like you even end up here, it's not even fun arguing with morons like you.
>>
>>29032872
What? The thread is literally about how women have it so easy than they never experience stress.

I am not arguing that women face problems that are worse. I am stating that women experience problems that are equally as distressing as OP's.
>>
>>29031670
As an anxious man, I've noticed this too. Annoying but hey, roasties will never admit it.
>>
There's higher demand for shy girls than shy guys. You can be a mute as a woman and find someone who will initiate the interactions.

Why do you people attack feminists yet base your views on men and women being equal?
>>
>>29032924
Well, if I had a skype I would be willing to chat with you anon. I think that you can get a support system if you don't approach support groups with an attitude that alienates the other sufferers.
>>
>>29032943
> it's not even fun arguing with morons like you.
Why are you even here? To insult people and avoid the topic of discussion to further your own autistic beliefs?
>>
>>29031670
I've said this many times before OP
Social anxiety is a meme, if you claim to have social anxiety but can't relate to the majority of people who claim they have it then maybe it's possible that you don't have it.

What you have is shame, this embedded shame that makes you reluctant to be seen in public, normies can't relate to this. You're mistaking your irrational or rational shame of being you with social anxiety.
Social anxiety really just means being a little nervous about going out without your make up. The meaning has been redefine, you know just like the word faggot, which used to mean bundle of sticks.
>>
>>29033003
>Why do you people attack feminists yet base your views on men and women being equal?

Because a lot of feminists want to have their cake and eat it too
But I think we will never be "equal" when it comes to stuff like this
>>
>>29032943
Yeah, you are so stupid that you don't even realize it. I do feel sorry for you :(
>>
If having a girlfriend was all it took to get rid of mental illness, we would have already organized a way for every mentally ill person to have a partner and the entire world would be filled with rainbows and sunshine.
>>
>>29032384
How do you get into a relationship with someone if you have social anxiety to begin with?
Checkmate atheists
>>
As a fembotanon with SA I can assure you all that my struggle is absolutely real, and the 6(9)/10 bf that I was able to acquire through months upon months of personal research into telepathic signalling barely helps.
>>
>>29032972
Fair enough, but as OP pointed out the females he talked to all have fine social lives and have no reason to be anxious (which may be false), and the men who point this out are banned which seems to be the topic of discussion.

And sure some experience problems just as bad, if not worse, than men, but in general that's not the case. If you go outside or talk to any people you'd realize that pretty quickly.
>>
>>29032987
Do you unironically believe that a male and female who are both socially anxious to the point of not being able to talk to non-family members without panicking should both have an equal chance of getting sex? People are largely attracted to masculine men and feminine women. A man who can't look people in the eye and have a normal conversation loses more masculinity points than a woman with the same problem does femininity points. There are even some who think being timid, reserved, etc makes a girl seem more feminine. Same way being a virgin is good for a woman but makes a guy a loser.
>>
>>29032972
Any human can experience anxiety but that doesn't make their reasons equally valid. Women feel under pressure to be the most attractive and well liked. Men feel under pressure to not be outright hated. Women don't get the difference.
>>
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/i-hate-how-women-get-blamed-for-a-lot-of-1817209/
>>
>>29033122
They come to you. They initiate everything and like YOU. Don't ask me why they like you but they want you and you give yourself to them. I'm attractive and had several gfs from them approaching me and starting relationship with me. but I still have a hard time going outside.
I'm sure you'll say I don't have real anxiety but your opinion on me doesn't matter
>>
>>29033027
>point out that the guy is a retard and his arguments are illogical
>''if you aren't here to attack this guy's delusions, ad hominems and baseless claims that start with <<I bet>> then why are you even here ?''
Put down the crack pipe then explain how a woman with a boyfriend is able to experience SA on the levels that a robot has to.

>>29033064
t.actual retard
I feel sorry for your parents.
>>
>>29033122
You get over your self diagnosed nonsense
>>
>>29033176
That's it. I just can't do it anymore.
>>
>>29033186
>Trust people who initiate conversations with you

No credit here, fuck off.
>>
>>29033160
lmao. OK. i'm so glad you're taking the first step towards owning your problems. Minimizing the issues that others go through and focusing on how victimized you feel is always the best way to become self-actualized.
>>
>>29033186
>I'm attractive and had several gfs from them approaching me and starting relationship with me.
Literal chad thundercock. kys normie
>>
File: 1444234674456.jpg (30 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444234674456.jpg
30 KB, 500x281
>>29033176
>tfw you will never be this much of a cuck
>>
>>29033188
You are asking people for proof that shows how people in relationships are able to have debilitating mental illness, because you're unable to figure it out yourself, and you're calling me retarded? I feel sorry for the children you're never going to have, you fucking professional victim in training
>>
I'm absolutely convinced that the solution for us all is to give in to the anger we feel and start violently striking out at whatever we please.

Our anxiety comes from our fear of our own repressed rage. It's time we embraced it and became the angry men we've feared people would discover us to be. Then we have nothing left to fear.
>>
>>29033188
>Put down the crack pipe
again with the autism, I'll reply even though you just seem like an advanced troll.

How can you even compare them to robots? Most robots are socially inept losers that live off their parents, presumably no job or working a dead end job. Probably no friends, sits at home all day wishing he was that girl with "SA" whose got a bf.

If you got a boyfriend, clearly you aren't in any way comparable to the robot. You're clearly social, you've got a good enough personality/looks to keep the guy around, and you're probably being supported by him or work your own job. That by default implies you're "SA" is some other mental disorder and not anxiety. But then again, mental disorder is what you want it to be, and saying otherwise means 'you should just kys because you're so stupid'.

>Anxiety:a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.

It's insulting to compare my anxiety derived from being beaten as a kid, being beaten/harassed by classmates all my life, who can't socialize, isn't wanted for the fact that I'm a woman, and being a sad pathetic shit whose doesn't have any friends, let alone a girlfriend, by my age to a girl whose got everything I seek in life who has anxiety for 'whatever' reason.
>>
>>29033232
It's just reality. Women are always more likely to be included and shown positive reinforcement than men unless that man is a confident chad. If women are too busy being feeling like victims, despite them currently sitting atop the Western feminist hierarchy, to notice that than it's their choice.
>>
>>29033236
Alright but all I'm saying is I have really bad social anxiety. I'm just attractive and people like my timid personality. I think girls like me cuz I'm attractive but non threatening. Like a gentle giant.
>>
>>29033299
>I'm scared of socializing!
>But not with men I want to fuck. :^)

Move it along.
>>
>>29033138
shut the fuck up, get off my board.
>>
>>29033320
>Then we have nothing left to fear.
What about fear itself?
>>
>>29031670
>joining a forum
>to top it all; having a boyfriend means you can't have social anxiety

At this point you're below the level of that deep thinker in your pic, I can't even pity you backwarded apes anymore. Enjoy your misery
>>
>>29033372
young girls are abused too. some young girls are bullied mercilessly. the issue here is looking at a woman and assuming her issues are due to her hair not looking good enough that day or something and ignoring what their unique set of experiences resulted in.
>>
>>29033409

>I'm scared of socializing!
>But not with men I want to fuck. :^)

> ignoring what their unique set of experiences resulted in.

Hmm.
>>
>>29033299
But that's the topic of discussion which you told me not to avoid, you fucking imbecile, are you going to participate to the discussion and back up that guy's claims, because you sure got triggered when I debunked them.

>''how could so many people that claim to have a mental illness that makes it extremely hard to be in a relationship have a relationship''
How could your mother drink so much alcohol while she was pregnant with you ? Questions we'll never know the answer to.
inb4 they all developed it afterwards

>''the chlidren you're never going to have''
Cause I bet you have a healthy relationship and have/will have so many children considering you're on r9k.
inb4 you tell us how great your life actually is and how you came here for the lols

Great, thx for keeping the board in the low IQ zone.
>>
>>29033409
So if a girl that shared your hobbies/values/etc approached you, did all the talking, invited you out to places, etc you'd completely shut them out?
>>
>>29033514
Not social fucking anxiety, clearly.
>>
>>29033530
>So if a girl that shared your hobbies/values/etc approached you, did all the talking, invited you out to places, etc you'd completely shut them out?

>women have it just as bad

>I bet you would kill yourselves if you were in their shoes
>>
File: images (1).jpg (2 KB, 217x114) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2 KB, 217x114
>>29033517
>when I debunked them

You actually think that. OH my god
>>
>>29033530
no because with women you have to keep appearances. you cant be your shitty self while chad comes around

ive seen it time and time again, the woman will leave you for someone better
>>
>>29033541
If you actually had female friends you would know how wrong you are.
>>
>>29033027
>Why are you even here? To insult people and avoid the topic of discussion to further your own autistic beliefs?

not even this guy but you started slinging insults in your very first post when you got triggered
>>
>>29033530
I'd keep them at a distance like I do everybody who is a potential threat.
>>
>>29033559
>women have it just as bad

Never claimed this. A feminine woman is going to be pursued more than a feminine man and this literally shouldn't be surprising to anyone unless you fell for the "it's just a social construct" meme.
>>
>>29033562
>I bet some women have it so much blah blah blah hurr
Strong claims, great evidence, such arguments.
>>
>>29033530
I've actually done this before.
Wasn't attracted to her in the slightest.
She also destroyed my best frying pan making pancakes. Burned the grit blasted Teflon(r) right off of it.
>>
What is there to get mad over? I can see why you don't agree with the idea of them having anxiety but why is this a problem to you? Let the normies sy what they want, it doesn't impact your situation in any way
>>
>>29032384
>in a relationship talking to them is more like talking to a family member.
I rarely talk to family, I am pretty tight lipped around them unless they ask me something. Though it doesn't help that my aunt keeps on jumping to terrible conclusions
>Shave my head skin smooth
>Asks if I am a skin head
LOOK AT YOUR HUSBAND, HE IS BALD, HIS BROTHERS ARE BALD, HIS FATHER IS BALD. It isn't hard to put two and two together.
>>
Today I had an anxiety attack, like a needle in my chest and my heart rate went sky high. I got my shit together, but my chest is still achy.
The reason, either something terrible is about to happen, or the simple fact that I hate one of my cousins.
>He bullied and used me when we where toddlers to early teens.
>I managed to dump him by a mistake that his older brother made (stolen a wristwatch of mine).
>12 years later he came visiting us, just because my mother is a stupid old hag.
>He has changed, but for the worst. He is still the same asshole he was 12 years ago, still a bully, liar, manipulative prick.
>To had insult to injury, he has a son, as ugly as him, he used to be a hoodlum, did drugs.
>That night he got drunk as a fish, all in front of his lil' piece of shit of son. Disgusting! Poor kid, having to endure an alcoholic father.
>Something told me that he came with a sob story to borrow money from my parents. He's jobless and broke.
>In the end I had to give him some cash so he can return home.
>My father also got drunk like a fish and smashed his teeth against the bath tub.
>That night was also the night that I met the girl I fell in love with. She dumped me later.
>About the same time that this bitch dumped me, one of my uncles (my dad's bro) went to a soccer match in another coutry and saw my cousin with his son. Actually, my cousin recognized my uncle as he looks a lot alike my father. Wasn't my cousin broke, pennyless?

I feel like shite right now.
>>
File: 1451363670754.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451363670754.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>29033299
Being in a close, intimate relationship with someone while claiming that you have a fear of people, intimacy, and the most basic of social interaction (buying groceries, making phone calls, etc.) is literally antithetical, you stupid fucking retard. If you are in a relationship, you do not have serious social anxiety.
>>
File: 1454595129406.jpg (128 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454595129406.jpg
128 KB, 640x640
>>29033530
>So if a girl that shared your hobbies/values/etc approached you, did all the talking, invited you out to places, etc you'd completely shut them out?

already done that a few times so yeah, my need to avoid any sort of intimacy overrides everything else

I guess that might be the difference between SA and Avoidant Personality Disorder (which I have been diagnosed with by 3 separate psychiatrists)
>>
>>29033593
I've got lady friends, so I'm aware of exactly how right I am.

>I just get so anxious...
>Whatchu doin tonight giiiiiirl!
>I'm texting Brad right now and OMG, he's so funny!

They can be just like the other girls. Girls just wanna have fun.
>>
>>29033571
>guys are more open-minded about their preferences but women all want the same top alpha male!
So then why are you saying these girls aren't truly socially anxious? Why do you find it difficult to believe that a shut-in socially awkward neet woman can find love and companionship but that a man in the same situation may die a KV?
>>
>>29033681
>>My father also got drunk like a fish and smashed his teeth against the bath tub.

shit man, teeth reconstruction can be expensive
>>
>>29033398
You don't have anxiety. kys, normie
>>
>>29031670
hence why on r9k we should't tolerate the use of fembot.
>>
>>29033146
What? I agree with you, that's my point. I know exactly what you mean because I've experienced it. Even women with anxiety all have partners, lonely men truly have nothing. I'm a kissless virgin with anxiety so trust me I know things aren't equal.
>>
File: image.png (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 512x512
Social anxiety for men leads to a lack of potential mating partners.

If you aren't a cool level headed social human you aren't getting any headway with people of the opposite sex.

Anyone in here that claims they have an SO is fucking playing up their SA.

This is reason why women don't get what men are going through when it comes to SA.

It's self defeatist and a toxic emotion but as a man its something I feel all the time. I'd love to have sex with cute girl or have a gf but that requires me to get over myself and do something.

The difference for women is that by sure force men are gonna want to fuck them regardless. Men even get off on women who have shit self esteem because they know she'll be clingy and course up for anything.

The reverse of this doesn't exist... like at all
>b-b-but maybe if men stop wanting to fuck everything or thinking that sex would make them feel better......

See that's the thing for men. Allot of our self esteem is tied to a woman's desire and her passion for you. If know woman shows interest then we feel we have nothing to offer. Which leads to more bad feelings which leads to even more SA.

Women don't have to worry about this which. They don't have to worry about if some guy wants to fuck them or date them or marry them. That shit comes to them wether they want it or not.
>>
>>29033843
Woah dude thanks for clearing that up for me. I'll go tell psychiatrist I don't need those xans anymore. Suddenly I don't want to kill myself anymore. Wow I'm so glad you told me I didn't have anxiety.
>>
>>29033299
>you can have serious social anxiety and have an intimate relationship
This two aspects of someone's life literally contradict each other, you can't have both of them in the same time you dumb, retarded fuck.
>>
>>29034060
Yes you can retard. You could be anxious around your SO. Or you could be anxious around everyone but them. Everyone's experience isn't the same as yours you autistic fuck
>>
>>29032501
It's social anxiety disorder, not general anxiety disorder. One is triggered by being in certain social situations and one is permanent.

Also the definitions here about anxiety are kinda bullshit. Anxiety is not the same as PTSD and PTSD is much worse. Anxiety is just having your fight or flight response trigger. It's that feeling you get when you're about to write a difficult test or go on a rollercoaster. It doesn't cause delusions or hallucinations.
>>
>>29033814
Yep, he didn't lose his teeth, but will lose them sooner or later as they are quite loose from the acciddent. Not only that, but my Dade also experienced a streak of bad luck afterwards:
>His working van and motorcycle broken.
>Got his van fixed, borrowed a bicycle to go quickly to retrieve his vehicle. Midway two thugs in a bike held him at gunpoint and stolen the bycicle (it was a pretty expensive one)
>Had to pay for the bicycle fully because the owner is an irresponsible moron. He shouldn't have lent the bicycle in the first place. The road to the mechanic was a rough one, with shanty towns nearby, and both bloody knew it.
>After all those events, my Dad's stress skyrocketed and ended up in the medical war due to a intestine infection.
>He's well know, but blame my cousin for that. I believe that prick brought bad luck and negativity with him. The bath tub incited was a red flag already. I'm very supersticious, sorry, can't help but thing like that.
>>29033791
I met one, but had the nerve of dumping me for sorry ass reasons.
>>
>>29033925
>>29034011
Are you guys including ugly women in this whole "have no problems finding boyfriends" theory or are you disregarding them completely?
>>
>>29034103
No you can't, you fucking idiot. You can't have literally the opposite of a mental disorder's symptoms and go "Oh but everyone's experience isn't the same as yours :^)" when that's the very definition of the fucking disorder, you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>29032906
>The only way for us tp have a place of our own is if we ban ALL PEDOS and ALL FEMALES.

What the hell do pedos have to do with any of this?
>>
>>29034132
Even the ugliest woman will have men out there begging to be her bf. The same cannot be said for even the average ugly man, let alone the ugliest.
>>
>>29034132
Yes. Ugly women will still have a much easier time attracting a mate. Hell even thanks to things like Tinder they can easily get laid by good looking guys once in a while. Ugly men have to be extremely wealthy to overcome their problems, and even then their relationships are shallow, if they exist at all. Looks matter, for both men and women, but women are far more picky when it comes to attraction. They'll always try to partner with someone "better". Basic hypergamy.
>>
>>29034242
Excuse me? Are you saying everyone with one mental illness is exactly the same? That's fucking stupid. Some psychopaths become doctors others become murderers people can cope with a disorder to different degrees. You clearly can't cope at all and are saying people who can just don't have the disorder.
>>
>>29032131

Holy fuck slow your roll
>>
>>29034103
>You could be anxious around your SO

That would imply women would actually WANT a socially awkward boyfriend with no friends.
>>
>>29032131

>hey don't you think it's weird that most of the guys on here don't have a girlfriend and that most of the girls have a boyfriend?
>"WHY ARE YOU OPPRESSING WOMEN"
>>
>>29032514

Well how they gonna get boyfriends in the first place with their crippling anxiety?

CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT
>>
>>29031670
Was it the sasforum? I stopped logging in when I found this place. Your post accurately describes how it was there girls had bf were lesbians or feminists most guys were forever alone. The few girls i met there either had bfs or lived on the other side of the world
>>
>>29032605

Oh, no... please don't go...

Kek fuck off
>>
>>29032872

>"I just worry about her poli-"
>"WE'VE GOT A RAPE APOLOGIST HERE"
>>
File: 1464745224523.jpg (37 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1464745224523.jpg
37 KB, 177x278
>>29032131
>calling other people autists
>when you spend your life making le epic b8 posts on a board filled with social rejects
>>
>>29034457
No, I'm saying the relativity of mental illness doesn't extend to someone who displays the literal exact opposite of symptoms relating to that disorder, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>29031670
>join autism/asperger's syndrome forum
>virtually of the fucks have jobs and are fucking retarded to talk to and are walking, breathing, living fedora memes
>I get banned for calling someone's bullshitting/lying and mods try to justify it by saying that I wasn't following the forum's rules when I called the woman a delusional idiot.
>>
>>29034132
I am actually. An ugly woman is not the equivalent of a ugly man and here's why.

People on r9k would have you think the stereotype of the virgin loser is:

1. Fat
2. Neckbeard
3. Cheeto Stains

The reality is that allot of forever alone guys/wizards/KHV's that many of them look like normal fucking guys.

There aren't average women who can't get sex/relationships. I've seen gross fat women with more than 2 kids. Someone had to have wanted to fuck them. While I know some guys that look normal as fuck who can't get pussy/gf.

I'm not trying to say that women don't have problems or that they can't feel socially anxious. But the key aspect of the human experience "love" is something that most women who "claim to have SA" will never truly lack in.
>>
>>29034846
virtually of the fucks*

I got banned by my own people r9k, I tried not being here, I promise I tried.
>>
>>29034894
>The reality is that allot of forever alone guys/wizards/KHV's that many of them look like normal fucking guys.

Yep. I'm slim, clean shaven, well dressed... still a KHV.
>>
File: 1458151693627.jpg (39 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1458151693627.jpg
39 KB, 500x373
>>29034846
>go to sites where it's supposed to people like you
>they have romantic partners and or jobs
>they're not complete dysfunctional losers like you
it hurts anon
>>
>>29034820
That's not what you said. You said if you have an SO you cannot have social anxiety
Here's the definition according to Google.
>For people with social anxiety disorder, everyday social interactions cause irrational anxiety, fear, self-consciousness, and embarrassment.
Symptoms may include excess fear of situations in which one may be judged, worry about embarrassment or humiliation, or concern about offending someone.
You can have all those symptoms and still have a SO. They aren't mutually exclusive. Also I'm sorry your life sucks so much.
>>
>>29035277

>brah me and you feel the same but sorry I can get what you wish you had be merely existing

>Maybe if you weren't such a loser you could have what I have

This is literally all I get from your post.
>>
>>29035277
>For people with social anxiety disorder, everyday social interactions cause irrational anxiety, fear, self-consciousness, and embarrassment.

You idiot, those things actually prevent you from gaining a relationship because it takes coming out your comfort zone and and know how to read people. Getting a relationship takes just that. If a woman can get a boyfriend easily, she can't actually have a bf.
>>
>>29035565
No dude people will come to you. Like I said some peoples experience is different and you don't need to feel anxious In every social situation to have social anxiety.
>>
>>29034894
>>29034331
>>29034275
I see. I won't dispute that women probably have it a lot easier when it comes to actually finding someone, provided they go looking or put themselves out there, but I don't think that there's a significant difference between men and women when it comes to cases of actual social anxiety, and not the ones you mention who just claim to have it. Like you said, if a girl installed tindr or went to a bar or something she probably would have a chance of getting male attention, but someone who feared rejection and social situations enough wouldn't typically do these things. If a girl is anxious enough to just stay at home most of the time it's not like guys will just fall into her lap, right?
>>
>>29035586
>No dude people will come to you.

That means women can't be robots. Women are more adapted to be more social than guys
>>
>>29035634
Yah they can't but I'm a guy and girls approach me and I have social anxiety. I'm just cute.
>>
File: opoho1V.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
opoho1V.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
>>29035174
Not only does it hurt but it is also the ultimate punchline to my tortured existence. I don't even feel hurt by things like this anymore, I just resign to the reality of circumstance and laugh about it, possibly turn it into a joke/story to tell my "friends", aka people who enjoy having me around from time to time because I am a humorous individual with an incredibly cynical and sarcastic "social" persona.
>>
File: aspd.jpg (78 KB, 668x417) Image search: [Google]
aspd.jpg
78 KB, 668x417
>tfw you realize you don't have autism or anxiety, you're just a sociopath
>>
>>29035656
>guy and girls approach me

Fuck off, Chad
>>
>>29035797
Just saying I have social anxiety but a good life. I'm attractive so it's easy to cope and people generally want to be my friend. My anxiety comes from childhood abuse from my parents not from other people bullying me.
>>
File: this-is-wonderful.jpg (776 KB, 1070x723) Image search: [Google]
this-is-wonderful.jpg
776 KB, 1070x723
>>29031670
>have crippling social anxiety
>no friends
>had to get an online job so I could avoid people
>dropped uni classes because they were group based
>aunt was diagnosed with anxiety disorder last year
>my mother started talking shit about her to the rest of the family claiming any sort of mental illness is attention whoring
>afraid she'll do the same to me if I mention it or try to go to therapy
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.