[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /don't hate women but don't want to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: 1461094229967.jpg (140 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1461094229967.jpg
140 KB, 728x546
Who else here /don't hate women but don't want to be around them/?

I have no hatred for women. They just seem like a different species for me. What they care about, what they buy, how they spend their time, what they think is important, what they find attractive, what their sense of humor tends to be, they genuinely seem like a different species to me, and I would rather not be around them as we don't have anything in common.

I see women hate threads all the time but there have to be some other robots who are just plain perplexed by women and their behaviors. I did grow up without a woman in the house so that might be why.
>>
Thats just most women or the women you've met. There are many women who have what I consider to be interesting and worthwhile hobbies/interests, and no doubt there are some you would think are worth your time
What do you like? What kind of women do you know or meet?
>>
>>29031152
I agree that there are some women out there that aren't like that- the issue is I've never met one. There are exceptions to every rule, but to this rule the number of exceptions is very slim. What I'm really talking about is the fact that, to me, men and women just are different. Their life experiences are not the same, their feelings are not the same, what they view as attractive, and what they view as important, are so wildly different generally that it's hard to imagine much common ground.

It's not so much about the specific hobbies/interests as it is about more generally having something in common. Opposites can attract but it's usually because, despite their hobbies, they have a lot of things in common. I cannot for the life of me relate to a single woman I've met. I can understand them and their lives/struggles, and I've had a few female friends who confided in me, but I am completely unable to relate. I don't understand their behaviors or why they choose to do what they do.

I know I'm speaking very broadly and generally, but the fact that you are a man probably means you get what I'm saying at least a bit, and that in essence is what I'm talking about- you "get it", where as a woman would not.
>>
>>29031114
I hate women. They are genuinely horrible people. Even the ones that I am related to or was friends with will treat you like shit if someone better is around. They are horrible people. It's why every culture portrays them so badly in their myths.
>>
>>29031285
I understand hating them but to me, most women aren't outwardly shitty like that, they're just quietly manipulative.

I don't like it and I don't like to be around them because of it, but at the same time I feel like they're so wildly different than men that it's like calling a wolf evil for eating a rabbit- it's just their nature.
>>
Bump
Hoping other people know this feel.
>>
>>29031322
I know they aren't outwardly shitty. I noticed that after a while with female friends. They are horrible people at heart.
>>
>>29031114
Women are irrelevant. The closest thing to a girl I know is either a distant mate's gf, or the staceys who serve my food.

I don't yearn to know one, I don't miss companionship. I have had so little experience with them that they never enter into my thoughts
>>
>>29031264
So I would say again, where do you meet women? My female friends went to a good university or are still studying there, and they hang out in pubs and bars near there.
I would also advise you to really reconsider this attitude
>I am completely unable to relate. I don't understand their behaviors or why they choose to do what they do
I think it's not a good thing to think of women as something by nature different from you and other men, because it just pushes you further from them. You could end up doubting everything a woman says because you don't believe her motives or intentions.
Women want the same things men want, success in their careers, active sex life, to do the things they enjoy
>>
>>29031501
Well I'm glad to hear it isn't just me who has noticed this. That's the thing though, is to me they barely feel like people. With all the makeup, concealer, foundation, whatever, 50 different beauty products, combs, brushes, curlers, everything, it's like they're 80% fake anyways, so seeing their behavior be fake and manipulative as well made sense. To me they are more like animals- I don't mean that as in they are less than me, but they're different from me, just like how I don't think my dogs are less than me, they're just really different. Although dogs are very kind hearted and honest while women aren't.
>>29031530
Same here, I could go literally months without speaking to a female spare if there is one at a restaurant serving my food.
>>
>>29031602
This is why i would like to find a farmers daughter. I despise the fake city people. I just want someone down to earth.
>>
>>29031581
All the ones I've known/gotten somewhat close to I've met through my university, high school, or as the gfs of my male friends.

I know it's not a good thing to see them as something completely different from men, but I can't help it. The way they act, joke, behave, everything about it is so different from me or the other men I know.
I acknowledge fully that this is my issue and that most men probably can relate to women just fine. However, the things women enjoy, what an active sex life entails, and so on are all so wildly different than my views on those subjects that I have a hard time relating. I don't enjoy what they enjoy generally. Again there are exceptions to the rule- I'm sure not every girl is glued to her phone and spends her free time scrolling through funnyjunk or binging on netflix, but I personally haven't found an exception to that rule yet.
>>
>>29031647
I feel the same way, but then every time I think/am told "this girl is not like other girls", she's just better at hiding her manipulative nature.

I've gotten so close to a few girls, they were confiding really personal things in me and I was supportive, but then out of nowhere they cut me out of their life for whatever reason. One day they tell me I'm the most important thing they have, a rock, then the next they literally never speak to me again. This has happened to me twice, both times without me even saying or doing anything that could possibly be construed as offensive.

When things like that happen, I feel like they live in 4 dimensions while I live in 3- they just see and do things for reasons I cannot comprehend. They see things I cannot see, and have no problem abandoning someone just like that.
>>
>>29031114
>>29031471

I know this feel. Definitely don't hate them. I've accepted human nature and moved on.

Most women are also mildly disgusted / threatened at the range and scope of my reading.

But then, once every couple years, I meet a girl who thinks it's cool and reads too.

There's usually some romance novels in their list, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>29031774
Women are hardwired very differently to you or I. They see and comprehend things in ways that are radically different. It's equal parts upbringing and biology
>>
>>29031938
Glad it's not me then. It's good you've found some exceptions to the rule, though.
>>29031941
That's what it seems like. There's something about their nature that is so social at its base. I don't understand it. They can see and feel things that I cannot, and they pick up on things that I didn't know existed, or don't think exists.
>>
I have to add that i dont think boys/men are any better. I hate both males and females equally. I dont feel like i understand males at all either.
>>
>>29032089
Just want to clarify, I am OP, this guy is not.
You're entitled to your viewpoint but I have to say I disagree. Most males I meet have some morals/code of honor type thing that they operate off of, they're very honest, upfront, really have nothing to hide. Again, exceptions to every rule, but generally I can understand exactly why men do what they do, as I am a man.

With women I just can't see it. I feel like there's something I'm always missing.
>>
>>29032121
I just dont understand people at all.
>>
>>29032148
What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example?
>>
>>29032187
I dont feel like a part of society, because people are so different from me, but similar to each other. I dont think i would be able to find a Norwegian who doesnt have the same three "hobbies": excersice, partying and friends.
>>
>>29031581

>Women want the same things men want

wew lad
>>
>>29032266
Right, right well I actually relate. Here there are less people like that, but I still get that sentiment.

What I meant is general trends in behavior, where I can understand men, but not women. However, I do understand why people do those things that you listed, both men and women- they feel good and lead to sex. Of course That's where you and I differentiate from them, because I'm sure neither of us place a huge value on sex or other social things.

So I get what you mean but I feel that men are more understanding and accepting generally of people who differentiate from those three "hobbies".
>>
>>29032408
Kek
That's another thing that confuses me about women- I and other men really know what we want and like, whereas women generally seem clueless or unsure of what they like, at least in a partner.
They speak so broadly, "good looks, passion, smart, pursuing a career", but they never seem to be consciously aware of creaming themselves over a man who's just plain dominant.

Men know- what interests they'd like a gf to have, what career/pursuits, and so on.

Maybe that's another reason I prefer being around men- they're much more self aware.
>>
>>29032432
Yeah i agree with that. At least some guys dare to have interests, but i dont think females are capable of having interests other than social stuff.
>>
>>29032495
My post was pretty convoluted but I'm glad you knew what I meant. That's my same thought process as well- men can be normie as hell but I can still understand them, and they generally operate off basic logic. Sure most of them pick up on social cues I wouldn't, but hey that's just normies.

However with all women, even """"""non-normie"""""" women, they literally seem to function on this 4th dimension of solely social activities. Even their "hobbies" or past times when alone consist solely of one form of social media or another.

I come to 4chan sure but 90% of my time is spent doing lone pursuits like playing guitar, video games, making videos, dancing, whatever piques my interest, where as women seem to be wired in and stuck in this odd social dimension I can't comprehend.
>>
>>29032485
So true. I don't know if it's because women are to dumb to realize what they like or if it's because they don't want to come out and say "I like hot aggressive border-line rapists"

Women really don't care about other traits. They don't care what job a guy has as long as he has money. They don't care what hobbies he has as long as he's hot. It's because women usually don't have hobbies or career goals.
>>
>>29032671
True, but even the money thing is questionable. They just like power, and typically money means power. However, if you are really dominant and aggressive, they will do anything to fuck you. I know multiple girls who got pregnant by the same kid in high school, he was dirt poor and really had a busted face, but he was such a cocky and aggressive guy that he got them both pregnant within a year.

I'm not sure either, if they actually know and don't want to admit it, or what.
>>
>>29032598
Even if i find women who have some of the same interests as me (hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing) they still only do it for attention by having some form of blog.
>>
>>29032752
Exactly, that's my main issue with women. Even those who "game", play vidya, watch movies, their interest is purely surface level and for attention. They can't go 20 minutes in a movie or game without stopping to check social media, and they usually can't appreciate a video game if it's more difficult than a few QTEs an hour. It's all surface, it's all fake, it's all this huge charade to further attract men, and it's so manipulative that I do not want to be around women.
>>
>>29031114
yeah i don't like being around them either

I think I'm going to be alone the rest of my life but i think im okay with that
>>
Hating women as a grown ass man is like hating babies for crying or people with down syndrome for not being able to do vector calc. They are what they are. They don't interest me in the least bit. We have an attractive girl working at the office at my job, all my other male co workers treat her like a goddess. They think I'm weird for basically ignoring her and hardly taking to her. She has a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure doesn't find me attractive at all, so why the fuck should I care about her? Why would I want you in my life? I'm 25 years old, I don't have the time to talk to women that are not interested in me at all.
>>
>>29032823
I actually have/am considering going gay. I'm not attracted to men physically but the fact I can sympathize with and understand them makes me feel some rudimentary form of attraction to them.

Maybe I'm better off alone though.
>>
>>29032835
Yeah that's exactly how I feel. Most people default to treating women, especially more attractive ones, with a special degree of care. I'm very nice and kind to everyone, but I treat everyone the same, and I have been told before by my friend that I "don't treat women right" because I hold them to the same standards as I hold myself and others to. They behave like children frequently, which is something I just don't understand.
>>
>>29032845
I wouldn't go gay either though. I'm pretty content as a kv up to now and I think I will be in the future
>>
>>29032739
I think their solipsism is the problem. It's the reason they have to call ugly guys creeps or losers. They have to justify hating an otherwise nice person. It's also why women say things like "he has a secret soft side" or "he's really quirky and loving" about their chad rapist boyfriends. A women always has believe she has the moral high ground.
>>
>>29032883
They've actually shown in studies that men who treat women as equals are seen as more sexist. Women don't want equality they want privileges.
>>
>>29032883

They behave like children because they have the same mind as children. That's why the phrase "women and children" was a thing for the longest time. Men go off to war/get shit down, women and children stay back. A lot of guys fall into the trap of critiquing the way women act under the same lens as you would critique a grown man. You cannot do this. Men and women live vastly different lives.
>>
>>29032790
Do you think there are exceptions? Or are they so biologically different that no female isnt fake?
>>
>>29032896
I'm pretty content, too, but I do like the idea of having some sort of partner I can relate to.
>>29032901
That makes sense. Constant justification.
>>29032935
See that's what it's always seemed like, but I didn't know it was true. I'm not surprised, girls hate me when I expect them to have some personal responsibility.
>>29032945
I guess that makes sense, and explains a bit more why I can't relate. I love children for their innocence and naivete though, something women don't have.
>>
>>29033033
Like I said before, I believe there are exceptions simply because there are exceptions to every rule. However, I've yet to see or meet a woman who is an exception to this rule, however logic/odds dictate there's at least ONE out there.

However, generally, I think women evolved on being manipulative, so even those girls who are "not like other girls" are secretly just manipulative and fake like the others. Again, I'm sure there are some exceptions out there, but I haven't found them.
>>
>>29033033

There are no exceptions. The sole purpose of a female is to attract mates, as many as possible too. That's why you very rarely find females with actual hobbies. A girl will pretend to get into a hobby just to attract the type of guys that do that hobby. However most girls today don't even do that, they just stay home eating chipolte burrito bowls while texting/browsing facebook and watching netflix.
>>
>>29033057
I'd love to have a partner but I just don't know if I can handle having one because my social skills are so bad. Being around someone that long would wear me out. As well as problems that could arise from it like a cheating girlfriend which is pretty common in their 20's. Mostly every girl just wants to fuck as many guys as they see attractive. Maybe things will be different in 10 years or I am going to be a virgin forever.

At least I'll be a wizard
>>
>>29033111
That's so true. The best way to see this is by watching you tubers. The male you tubers actually do interesting shit. They have lives. All the female you tubers do is wear makeup, take food selfies, and talk about attractive guys.
>>
>>29031114
I haven't had an actual conversation with a woman that wasn't a family member in almost a year.

I don't actively avoid it, but whatever.
>>
>>29031114
>I did grow up without a woman in the house so that might be why.
My parents divorced when I was 10 so I grew up with my mom and two sisters and I still don't fucking understand women
>>
>>29031114
Women are boring people, most men realize this.
>>
File: mexidubs.jpg (69 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
mexidubs.jpg
69 KB, 472x472
>>29033333
Check'd

originall
>>
>>29033411

checados
>>
File: 1446599556356.png (146 KB, 251x288) Image search: [Google]
1446599556356.png
146 KB, 251x288
>>29033333
>>29033411
>>29033455

What the actual fuck is happening
>>
>>29033499
i wot m8
>>
File: 1393678319207.jpg (23 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
1393678319207.jpg
23 KB, 377x351
>>29033499
nice
origdahfuabfdaf
>>
>>29033528
he's talking about the quints + dubs
>>
Same. That's why I always fall so hard for feminine guys, the attraction is there but also I feel I can relate to them and trust them, unlike woman.
>>
>>29033754
Would you consider yourself gay or is this something recent/that you've been kind of forcing? I am interested in going down the same path.
>>
>>29033875

I don't know. It seems like the only difference between me and other straight guys is that I'm not horribly repulsed by dick, so if a guy looks like a girl, that's good enough for me. But I've never been attracted to normal guys or crushed on male friends like I do girls.
>>
>>29034109
Huh I'm the same way, nothing about the male body attracts me, but I do find dicks pretty cool.
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (16 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
16 KB, 350x277
The only women that men find attractive are hot ones
>>
File: boss of this gym.jpg (10 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
boss of this gym.jpg
10 KB, 400x303
It feels as if women have become slaves to the make-up and beauty industries. We're all subjugated to one industry or another, be it food or an expensive hobby, but it seems like a huge portion of Western women incorporate makeup into their fundamentals - telling themselves that it's okay to fork over hundreds and waste hours in front of a mirror just to feel a little bit more secure. They usually have around 30~ products at home, and carry around 5 at any given time. I really hate to sound edgy by quoting Fight Club but the products they own have really come to own them.

I can't be the only one who is concerned about the beauty industry's influence on women, right? They are essentially shaping the way they think.
>>
File: 1462197692965.jpg (12 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1462197692965.jpg
12 KB, 239x211
>>29031114
>tfw i just realized it's been a year since i even considered thinking about a girl
>>
File: 1463314792756.png (26 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1463314792756.png
26 KB, 958x660
>>29031114
I'm the same way OP. They're just irrelevant. Most women I've met have been nice enough, at least on the surface. But they're not very interesting so I don't wanna spend any time with them.

Aromantic master race I suppose.
>>
Ageed OP. While I don't really mind females in general, they just don't appeal to me personality-wise. They aren't as much fun as men and we don't really share much in common. There's been literally only like 1 female I've felt like I could've connected with on some deeper level and while some other ones were nice to talk with they just lacked that link that would make pursuing them as someone to connect with an attractive proposition.
>>
>>29031114
I don't want them around me but hate isn't far

Just mind your feet and no one gets hurt
>>
>>29032485
I think it's the exact opposite, women know WAY BETTER their standing in society, they can immidately identify where they stand in the social hierarchy and can then capitalize off that knowledge, while men have to constantly keep procing themselves over and over with no clear directions, they are the endlessly lost souls with no exit, not females.

Also girls don't have as defined goal in partner, because they want to keep things as open as possible partner-wise, since they employ slightly different strategies of getting a provider of wealth and provider of offspring, who don't have to be the same exact person for them, so they have these two conflicting desires making a mess in their prefereces and while they will always go get nailed by the alpha in the end, they still have the safeguard of possibly being provided by the beta, but males don't have that, the person they want to have offpring with and the one they want to live are almost exclusively the same for obvious verious reasons, so they can identify their goals in partner much easier and they can be WAY more straightforward with their approach as they don't try to cheat anyone unlike women.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.