[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw realize i can accomplish a lot and be successful >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: paperman-forever-alone.jpg (51 KB, 991x626) Image search: [Google]
paperman-forever-alone.jpg
51 KB, 991x626
>tfw realize i can accomplish a lot and be successful
>tfw also realize i'll still be alone forever

anyone have this feel or at this point already in life?
>>
>>29030306
>why be successful in anything if there's no one around who you could show it off to?
>>
File: 097.jpg (939 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
097.jpg
939 KB, 2048x1536
>>29030306

Family's crippling alcoholism and damaged self esteem keeps me from turning into the things I hate most in this world. How fortunate I am :)
Knowing my options and possibilities of success and those outcomes though, doesn't really matter when I think, what if to be become successful I have to abandon the thought of seeing the world? Because what I want to do and what I know I can do doesn't fit the job description "travel to far away places"

Which is the only reason I would become anything. Otherwise I would be stuck in a lonely, embarrassing town with people and family I could do better off without working a shit job to pay for my own failures and shortcomings I can hardly blame on myself.
So yeah. I used to be a success as a child, then things just started falling apart on and off, slowly and much quicker, fluctuating pain and loss as I grow older and much more hateful towards the people I have had displeasure of seeing my entire life.
>Dig?
And I'm either too strange or outgoing for my peers programmed to act like adults and normal people or I'm what ever false rumor that has emerged in my younger years. What do I share in common with surrounded by people who intentionally strive to be so different?

I would write an essay or some novel on this newfound perspective but I can't see resentment and anger as an appropriate drive to write. But I sure would love for people to get a taste of just how shit and pathetic are in black and white. This would be my success, and I believe I can achieve this. But it's falling in love with myself and contempt with being alone more often than my longings for some pussy that causes me to sometimes believe I may be alone forever.

:)

>the only pic i have of me and her together, felt like I should share something original
>>
>>29030859
>...."shit and pathetic *people* are in...."
>>
>>29030859
The only real robot in that pic is the person holding the camera

normie gfto!
>>
>>29030421
the worst kind of feel

(oregano)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.