[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every fucking time I have something to look forward to it gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1452172197240.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452172197240.png
58 KB, 645x773
Every fucking time I have something to look forward to it gets smashed to pieces. Every fucking positive thing in my life gets taken from me. Every fucking plan and promise gets broken or changed.

I'm so sick of it all.
>>
And the worst part of all is that every time you get just a little bit hopeful, it hurts so much more when the plans doesn't come true.
>>
This has greatly contributed to my paranoia and mistrust of humans

Now whenever something good happens to me or I find something to look forward to, I immediately suspect it is a trap set specifically for me. I have pages of Word documents detailing suspected and confirmed incidences of traps being set for me and me specifically over the past few years. I've likely missed some past incidences as well because only a few years ago did I discover the pattern. I will not post these documents here for security reasons but I suggest you do something similar OP, once you start documenting the incidences you can discover a pattern and avoid falling into traps in the future.
>>
>feel happy for a moment
>universe swings me into chaos for breaking the spell
>>
>>29026659
It's not even all because of other peoples fault. It's as if the world itself does everything it can to prevent me from being just a tiny little bit happy.

But yeah. My trust level is pretty much at zero at this point.
>>
>>29026669
Jesus fuck I know what you mean and hate that shit
>>
We are life's schadenfreude, it's all a game, the best move is truly not to play. Missed opportunities? Bad luck? All because life wants to laugh at you
>>
>>29025911
Lol next time try to be yourself bro
>>
File: 1452469855736.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1452469855736.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>>29028151
FUCK OFF NAMEFAG REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29027498
This. If you participate in life without being Chad or average+ woman you are a retard.

To live like that you have to accept humiliation that comes from being inferior.
>>
i say we make a pack... if things dont go our way in like the next 5 years, we all meet up & go on a murdering spree
>>
>>29028341
>not getting it's satirical

God, kill yourself
>>
>>29028426
>Not getting his response was "satirical"

God, kill yourself
>>
>>29028371
whos down to go legit crazy with me fuck it 420yolo
>>
>>29025911
You're probably just sick of being manipulated by people who supposedly care. Oppose all of that, rebuild your ego, and execute your own plans. You have to find self-worth on your own.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.