[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 100% sure that if smartphones didn't exist or at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
I am 100% sure that if smartphones didn't exist or at the very least were a niche thing, the world wouldn't have turned into such a shitty place to live in

God, what the hell happened when smartphones got popular around 2013ish? It's like a fucking plague! And it's not only the phone that's at fault, it's the fucking jewish ISP providers who can give you access to the internet 24/7 who used this as a tool to destroy society
It's just really weird to see the internet going from something weird nerds do to something essential that proves you aren't one. In this day and age it's weird NOT to have a Facebook and to be on it all the time
Even video games that have been normiefied every single day aren't THIS bad (although it's arguably really bad, but Japan saves it)

I just want to go back /r9k/... back to 2004 and live a happy life again
>>
I have never owned a phone in my life, I still look at the ground while walking or sit and look at my knees with my arms crossed
>>
Is it true that if you don't have a Facebook account you're viewed as a suspicious person? Do people question you at interviews about the fact that you aren't active in social media?

I'm not going to make an account anyway but I'm curious
>>
File: 1463844919454.png (581 KB, 531x1198) Image search: [Google]
1463844919454.png
581 KB, 531x1198
>>29020183
>Is it true that if you don't have a Facebook account you're viewed as a suspicious person?
Definitely
In fact, employers have it as a red flag. They see you as a socipath if you don't have one. They actively look into your personal life to see if you're "qualified" for the job

The world is becoming a very Orwellian place and it gets worse every day
Apparently the EU wants to remove "hate speech" from the internet and wants to send you to jail for it
>>
>>29020106
>Japan saves it
Could you name good modern Japanese video games ? Please no Visual Novel faggotry.
>>
>>29020106
social media turns people into vapid, image-obsessed cunts. smartphones facilitate that on a mass level. everything the average millennial does is in the name of their image. I do believe a large portion of robot problems stem from this. women wouldn't be so hateful towards unattractive men if they didn't have an image of perfection and superiority to keep up online.

>>29020183
it would be weird, but not suspicious. it's mostly your peers who'd judge you (assuming you're fairly young), not employers
>>
File: 1459333800847.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1459333800847.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>29020230
Is that image real? That's terrifying.

I really don't understand that way of thinking. I don't have a Facebook because paranoia and also I really don't give a shit what other people do. Not everyone cares about that stuff
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (150 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
150 KB, 532x800
>>29020361
>Not everyone cares about that stuff
This won't be the case after we make you do
>>
Okay /r9k/, I have to go. Please have a good thread, I'm really interested in this topic.
Just please, continue to post and discuss, I'll be back soon
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.