[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
first date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 63452.png (83 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
63452.png
83 KB, 241x228
>Tfw have a date

we were just talking and it seemed very normal and non-romantic but shit got real and she wants to go on a date

W T F
T
F

this shit isn't supposed to happen to robots im a fucking loser with no social skills

my text game is weak too. i was struggling to even communicate with her
>>
>>29013200
>no social skills
Well if you don't believe in yourself she obviously does, play along for a bit and see how it goes.
>>
>>29013200

>meet up for a drink or dinner
>keep your cool
>start off with small talk (if you meet at the cafe or whatever the place is, you can ask her if she had trouble finding the place etc)
>order your drinks/ food
>ask sincere questions, stuff you really want to know about her
>actually listen or at least pretend to be listening
>don't give unsolicited advice (if she talks about how someone at work is treating her, tell her that that sounds tough, or how you can relate because you know that feeling etc., DON'T start telling her how she could improve her situation)
>let her do most of the talking
>try to steer the conversation
>don't bad mouth other people, NEVER speak bad about exes
>If you run out if topics, propose to change the scenery
>buy her ice cream and go to a nearby park or something
>you might see something funny or interesting and will have something to talk/ laugh about
>try finding out what kind of things she is into, maybe you can use it to already set up/ work towards a second date
>>
>>29013200
Intentionally fuck up your date just to make a point.
>>
How it happened?
>>
>>29013577
she's a family friend of one of my cousins and she randomly started texting me a few weeks ago
>>
File: 1464536777918.jpg (82 KB, 654x600) Image search: [Google]
1464536777918.jpg
82 KB, 654x600
>>29013200
IN THE CAR I JUST CANT WAIT
>>
jerk off while staring at her
>>
>>29013802
Sounds like she may be socially retarded as well. I can imagine things happening like this:
>op's date fails at finding companionship somehow
>speaks to cousin's family
>"oh anon's single, you two should start talking"
>desperate, so she takes up the offer
>anon acts retarded, but she decided that she wanted his attention before they even started talking
>date
>>
>>29013200
Don't listen to >>29014312 just go on the fucking date
You probably underestimate your social skills and are not as autistic as you think
>>
>>29013200
WHAT THE FUCK THE SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME

We just arranged a group date with a mutual friend too.
>>
>>29013200
Just go on the date dude. It'll be alright. She likes you, that's a good sign.
>>
>>29013200

That happened to me once. Too bad she cancelled last minute and then was never seen again.
>>
>>29014312
she seems pretty normie to me. she's no stacey but she's definitely normie as hell.
>>
>>29013908
Fuckibg lel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.