[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Listening to radio >Hosts are making fun of 64 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_8948[1].jpg (67 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8948[1].jpg
67 KB, 800x550
>Listening to radio
>Hosts are making fun of 64 year old guy who got penis transplant
>He still lives with his mom, has never been married, and has no family
>Hosts are making fun of him and asking why does a guy like that even need a penis
>Start thinking about my own situation
>Why do I need my dick or balls? Im a 28 year old khv. Chances are Ill never get laid. They'll never be more than an annoyance and never be used as nature intended.
>>
>>29012288
you technically don't need testicles as the only function is for reproduction. you shouldn't limit your options without a sound reason (testicular cancer is pretty much the only logical reason).

you obviously need a penis unless you want to pee through catheters for the rest of your life. I've never been in that situation, but I can tell you from second hand experience it is hell
>>
>>29012384
/thread, hosts on the radio better hope they never lose their dicks
>>
>>29012384
Of course you need your testicles. Do you even hormones, homie?

>>29012288
>>Why do I need my dick or balls? Im a 28 year old khv.
If you are asexual or religious or whatever that's fine. But if you want to lose it but have trouble getting with girls, why don't you try a professional? I know guys who managed to get better with women after they had sex with a prostitute. It took the pressure of them and made them more secure about potentially ending up in a situation where the girl would expect them to take initiative.
>>
>>29012576
I have, but I live in the US and Im sort of a poorfag. A a hooker in Nevada (not that far away from me) costs like $300-$600/hour
>>
>>29012576
Where did they find the hookers they used?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.