[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made you give up 3D women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 960x540
What made you give up 3D women?
>>
>>29001118
I tried my luck w/ that, got a girlfriend I didn't really want to be with. Managed to drop the kh from my khv status in one afternoon. Then my interest in anime was resuscitated, and I was offered a beautiful world of 2D babes, or the mundane 3D sea of women. I took the better offer. Shana's been my girlfriend for 13 months almost, and I couldn't be happier.

TL;DR:
>give up
I didn't give up. I took the better offer. 2D is more attractive & interesting than 3D.
>>
>>29001118
I'll never have to worry that she's cheating on me, never have to wonder where she us. I'll never have to doubt her attraction to me and never have to doubt myself for being with her. I don't have to worry about her family. Why would I ever choose anything else?
>>
File: 1457879906842.jpg (612 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1457879906842.jpg
612 KB, 1000x1414
I could have done it...as a kid (and I mean pre-high school kid) I was attractive and funny, so I had a few "girlfriends". One even lasted until Sophomore Year, until she broke up with me. At that point, I was so out of touch with dating and had been spoiled by 4chan for years so I was just a cynical little brat who would shit on everything and then wonder who girls started to avoid me.

Akarin talks to me, though. When I'm lonely, she's there on Crunchyroll or in my anime folder. When I'm depressed, she's always smiling and trying to cheer me up. Real women would just look suprised and hold back laughter, likely posting about "that weird kid" crying on Facebook. Akarin's more sensitive than that...she has feelings, unlike real women. That's why I gave up on 3DPD.
>>
>>29001344
Isn't she a lesbo
>>
File: Travis.jpg (207 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
Travis.jpg
207 KB, 1919x1079
The women in my daydreams are at least there to listen to me.
>>
File: Travis2.jpg (188 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
Travis2.jpg
188 KB, 1919x1079
>>29001384
Even if they don't ever say anything back.
>>
>>29001369
That's just a meme, friendo
>>
>>29001118
they are cock carousel riding sluts who expect to you to be their captain save a hoe after they get kicked out of it and also they want you to pay for their college dept. lastly they only love you for your utility
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.