[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so fucking deep in the friendzone now it's sickening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Wilson_The_Volleyball.jpg (11 KB, 179x163) Image search: [Google]
Wilson_The_Volleyball.jpg
11 KB, 179x163
>so fucking deep in the friendzone now it's sickening
>but she's my only friend
Why can't other people just be the most basic level of friendly and reply to my fucking messages?
>>
What's it like to be friends with a girl? If you weren't friendzoned, would you like her as a person?
>>
>>28998218
if you have already fallen for her then you have 2 routes.
tell her that you have grown strong feelings for her and do not think you should be friends anymore... you could even go so far to say that you will pretty much have no friends after this.
that you need time for your heart to grow apart.

2. understand you do not have a chance and understand that when you truly love some one then you just want them to be happy... as much as letting them be with some one else.

from exp go with the first option ... worst case you will stop being friends with her and have a chance for your heart to mend its self as you meet new people.
or if the stars align just right she will actually profess that she does have feelings for you (prob not though... lets face it)
>>
>>28998232
It's nice.
She's easy and comfy to talk to.

>>28998296
It's not like she doesn't know I like her or how much it bothers me. We've been friends and everything for years now 4 or 5. I flirt with her all the time, and ask her out Ann's everything but nothing pbases her. I've gotten as far as kissing her on the cheek a bunch of times and she did it to me once, this was a long while back though.
Anyway, she knows how depressed I am about it too but I think she either doesn't care or have enough empathy or something.

Anyway, I tried not talking to her and it worked for a total of about 6 months. This was almost two years ago from September to April or so, and things just went back to normal nothing changed. Anyway, the whole friendzone thing never really bothered me before because she also didn't have too many male friends outside of me, and none as close as me. Also she never really used me to vent or anything, she'd really only talk to me I'd I did first. So it didn't bother me much since it wasn't really like everything else I had read about and stuff.
But now it's starting to feel more like that. She still doesn't have a boyfriend or anything, but between all her new male friends that she's actually eager to talk to me about now (really just one, but she seems confused whether she likes him or not) and her grandma died recently so naturally I'm the first person she comes to about that as well whenever her feelings about that flares up as well.
This took too long to type so I'll end this here.
>>
>I am in a similiar situation
>she just got a bf yesterday
>went offline saying "I am not feeling good" just when she was telling me about it.

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>28998218
>friendzone

friendzone doesn't exist when she didn't really plan to be in a relationship with you other than being friends.
>>
It's all a balancing act. If she's your friend them she will eventually contact you. Maybe your rate of sending messages is just too high compared to hers. I have a female friend who's very introverted, like me. We only hang out every 2 or 3 weeks, but we enjoy ourselves.aybe she is just an introvert. If she isn't and is just not responding because she doesn't like you, then she's just not really your friend and you should move on instead of getting upset but still trying to make things work. Sometimes people just aren't compatible as friends.
>>
Just admit it, you want more than that. You want her to touch your peepee.
>>
Keep her as a friend and start seeing other women. Your a male, you should be dating a bunch of girls. Just ask her for how to get laid or helping you find a gf.
>>
>>28999769

Yeah, seriously. That isn't friendship. And you're just finding things to hate about her behaviour as a way of sublimating your sexual frustration. Whether she's a bitch or not is irrelevant. The reason you stay and the reason you get mad is because of some misguided sex urge. I don't even think psychology is a real science but even I can see what's going on here.
>>
>>28999813
>Keep her as a friend and start seeing other women.

This. Go on dates with other women. Crushes like these fade quickly once you're balls deep inside another girl.
>>
>>28998296
The first option is manipulative and gross.
>>
>>28999046
How does she not have empathy? What should she do? Date you just because you're obsessed?
>>
>>28998218
You gotta end it man. Just let it go. Men and Women are not meant to be friends.

My girlfriend of 4 years ended it with me and she wanted to be "friends" afterwards. It just doesn't work. You will go through a lot more pain and suffering for no reason. You just go to come forth with this friend of yours, tell her your feelings, and say "If you don't want to give this a shot, I'm forced to drop you as a friend and we cannot ever talk to each other again" . Than be prepared to drop her and basically let her become dead to you. Time heals all wounds my friend, and it may hurt at first but in the long run this is a better option.
>>
>>29000027
Mature men and women can be friends.
>>
>>29000054
Men and ugly/fat woman can be friends
>>
>>29000116
Or, you know, people who aren't manbabys.
>>
>>28999046
lol
why do you think she owes you a relationship because she's your only friend? there is no such thing as the friendzone
>>
Dude you failed she's not into you. She's had years of thinking what it'd be like if your friendship and how you two behave together were called something else.

Only thing you can do here is either be friends.
Not see her anymore.
Or start telling her it makes you jealous when she sees/hangs out with other guys and try making better moves than a kiss on a cheek.
>>
Fuck being friendly. You have to earn trust first and then you can have friendly.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.