[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>14 year-old girls are more chad than you will ever be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Lesbos.jpg (81 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Lesbos.jpg
81 KB, 540x540
>14 year-old girls are more chad than you will ever be
>>
What is Chad anyway? Do we ever know anymore? Is it a guy who is alpha, or just a guy who is normal by most definitions? Because they look like Staceys to me.
>>
File: 1464353967975.jpg (17 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1464353967975.jpg
17 KB, 500x368
>be 14 at my first party
>was just a bunch of horny girls and awkward guys who had nowhere hit puberty
>girls were harassing the guys to basically get naked and do sexual acts
>none of the guys were having it and we all sat on one side of the lounge room awkwardly looking around staring at these whores
>meanwhile the 6-8 girls stripped down to their undies and were all over each other

I will never forgot this awkward night full of regret.

Thanks OP for sparking my daily remembering of this moment.
>>
>>28996991
Alphas are Chad, normal people are normies and whatever worthless trash is left is us robots. And yes, you're correct in that they're Stacys (i.e. the female counterpart to Chad).
>>
>>28996991
>>28997017
It's correct to say chad in this situation though since it's used as an adjective. They aren't Chads, but they are chad.
>>
>14 year old girls
>shirts and stockings

Where the fuck is this?
>>
>>28997017
All females are stacies though
>>
>>28997043
How are they chad though? You can't be more beta than a 14 year old girl, unless things have really changed. Maybe they have. I'm out of touch with younger generations.
>>
So are girls you went to school with dominant or what? Or are robots really this pathetic? Explain this OP.
>>
>>28997007
Mate, with that much autism in the room you could have seized the initiative and been the closest thing they could get to Chad for the night.

Wasted opportunity lad.
>>
DAILY REMINDER THEY ARE BOOR EVIL SLUTS

>>28997087
>All females are stacies though

no, stacy is alpha female like chad is alpha male
>>
>>28997333
>not hit puberty
>not having a father to guide you
>not having experience
>Just do it bro XDD
>>
>>28997380
>female
>alpha
Women are all passive creatures.
Fembot:
>has bf
>had sex
>had friends
>loves attention
>materialistic
Totally not stacy right
>>
>>28997408
You dense cunt, alpha means dominat, never saw a girl bully someone else?
like a woman bullying a uglier one to assert dominace, or stealing BFs/Orbiters
Stacy kiss fembots(>female) bfs and call her a slut, the fembot(>robot) just cry like the submissive beta bitch she is.

being active and assertive as they secure their social position, that is being an alpha
>>
>>28997453
And yet they're still subservient to chad. Aka beta.
>>
File: you dense m8.jpg (224 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
you dense m8.jpg
224 KB, 1280x720
>>28997511
Are you trying to ruse me?
>>
>>28997544
Are you trying to ruse me? Saying a bitch who gets fucked and has friends and a lover is a robot makes no sense. Its like calling a bulldozer a tomato.
>>
File: hello reddit.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>28997564
You are the one who implyed fembots exist.
chad is a meme, alpha is a scientific term, educate yourself
You will get no more yous from me
>>
>>28997600
>Chad is a meme
>Words that describe things and phenomenon that exits are memes
And no, I didn't imply fembots exist, just the opposite. Fuck you roasties are stupid, get some reading comprehension.
>>
>>28997333
See
>>28997401
Also I looked pretty close to this except less fat and less ugly.
But more or less an absolutely beta loser who would rather get a party hat on runescape then pussy if someone offered me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.