[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking Forward to Looking Back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Corinthian-Hourglass-BL4191.jpg (514 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Corinthian-Hourglass-BL4191.jpg
514 KB, 2000x2000
So, I am about to accept a new job.

This is after 3 years of unemployment. Before that, I was making around 120k a year at age 26. However, my father went crazy. I had to leave to take care of his business. And returning to the market my best offer is just 60k + commission.

I'm 30 now. And I am only going to be making 60k... should I just kill myself?
>>
Better dead than a wagecuck.
>>
Babby only makes 60k? Oh noes. Most of us are living on NEETbux. Be thankful you can even find a job after being unemployed for 3 whole fuckin years.
>>
File: 1258162793818.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1258162793818.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
Sucks for you, OP. I'm living the good life.

>27
>never went to college
>have bounced around from one minimum wage job to the next since high school
>still living with parents because I can't afford my own place
>haven't had a gf in years because I can't afford it
>haven't had friends in years because I can't afford it
>keep gaining weight because all I do outside of work is sit on my ass eating and playing video games

You wish you had my life.
>>
>>28996058

Sorry trash, I have expectations for my life and myself.

What bothers me about r9k is you guys act so snobby, so elitist, so intellectual-- but you never set goals for yourselves that are above what mentally handicapped trash can do.

What is it? Are you fucking terrified of holding yourselves accountable?

Keep playing make believe. Keep saying you are smart-- but anyone who considers 60 or 100k real money... is trash.
>>
>>28996162
Don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself. Start studying something.

>24
>Flunked out of college
>Have a good job as a sysadmin after doing IT certs
>Live with my artist gf
>>
>>28996167
It's kind of trashy that you judge people based on their salaries. There is plenty of trash making millions of dollars out there.
>>
>>28996216
>Trash
>Has money

Pick one.
>>
>>28996224
It's precisely that screwed up dichotomy that is the reason behind 98% of the problems in this world.
>>
>>28996216

I judge people entirely based on their salaries.

Because people are cowards they say stupid shit like "money doesn't buy happiness", etc. That is loser nonsense. Those are the words of men who are afraid to actually confront their failings.

The worth of your life is entirely defined by your income. Whether or not emergency services decide that they "cannot rescue you" or whether every expense in the world is made to rescue you-- all of that depends on how much money you make.

Denying the scoreboard does not make it go away. Fagging out and being a little bitch and spouting relativity-- that's for faggots.
>>
>>28996261
All the problems in the world are caused by poor people, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>28996273
you know, you kind of sound like a fag,
>>
>>28996167
You're really missing the point, which is that after being out of work for that long, you should be grateful to have any at all. Stop bitching about this, and accept your lot in life.
>>
>>28996273
You could be a completely boring, useless, unrefined person who is just born into good circumstances and is thus able to move into a plushy position without much trouble. You consider that successful?

On the other hand, you could be a really hardworking, yet troubled person who has a difficult, blue collar job that doesn't pay much and yet who wakes up every morning and faces their lot with good spirit and integrity.

And you're saying that in that case, the second person is a "coward"?

You might need to do some reading.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.