[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl from reddit (not IRL, online) >been talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: skype-logo-open-graph[1].png (24 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
skype-logo-open-graph[1].png
24 KB, 1200x630
>meet girl from reddit (not IRL, online)
>been talking to her on skype and on kik
>think i'm falling in love with her

i never thought this would happen and i obviously cant say anything. but she actually likes how weird i am, she loves how a lot of times i say mean/teasing things to her and occasionally say something sweet. we had a 4 hour overnight skype call earlier this week and a 1.5 hour overnight one last night.

i cannot believe how pathetic i feel right now
>>
>>28990834
>meet girl from reddit
how the fuck do you meet people from reddit? unless you post on local subs or something I don't really see how people do this
>>
>>28990955
this was actually on what amounts to a "dirty talk" subreddit (yeah sad i know)

she messaged me because i made a post saying what i was looking for and she felt that she fit the description. we did some dirty stuff and still do but we transitioned it into what is basically like a friendship, and i've (and apparently she has too) started to think about what it would be like if we were together because we honestly just seem perfect for each other.

but then i just feel like the pathetic permavirgin loser that i am for feeling this way about a girl online
>>
If she doesn't live close to you, get out now. This way lies ruin. I speak from personal experience.
>>
File: image.png (218 KB, 455x695) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 455x695
>>28990834
>girl from reddit
Stopped reading right there
>>
IT'S A MAN

M
A
N

Was it /dirtykikpals?
>>
>>28991279
yes it was

and she is absolutely not a man
>>
>>28991279
and btw dirtykikpals is really difficult if youre a guy.
>>
>>28991187
>and i've (and apparently she has too) started to think about what it would be like if we were together because we honestly just seem perfect for each other.

What's the problem then, you fucking dumbass?
>>
Wasn't there a comedian who said not to fall in love with women first? Something about giving them all the power with no effort making them spoiled?

This might not be truth I guess but I would say to just see more of who she is before trying anything
>>
>>28990834
>reddit
Fucking stay there
>>
>>28991754
I am not familiar with it being from the mouth of a comedian, but I have heard of that. You're not supposed to say I love you first to a woman apparently.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.