[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Guy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: naruto.jpg (60 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
naruto.jpg
60 KB, 728x546
>that guy who could kickflip
>that guy who ran like Naruto and wore a fox tail
>that guy who played Super Smash Flash on the best computer every study hall
>that girl who was blowing guys her freshman year
>her boyfriend that thought she just needed to be "saved"
>>
>that guy who never showered and stood really close to other people
>that guy who cried for no reason
>that guy who was really good at math and no one liked
>that guy who had really tiny glasses for some reason
>that guy who shit his pants on accident
>that guy that started fights but never finished them
>that guy who you always knew would start selling drugs freshman year
>that guy who ratted on him
>>
>>28989994
>that guy who would always take three or four extra meals at lunch and was a metric ton of blubber
>that guy who brought his longboard to school and then got a ride home from his mom
>that girl who went all out as goth, but was black so she had nappy hair and L I P S
>that kid whose dad went to jail
>that kid whose dad knocked the shit out of him
>that kid whose dad ogled at his son's girlfriend's breasts all the time because they were huge for her age

I don't know what went passed DD, but she was in 8th grade and my dad loves titties.
>>
>>28990080
>that kid who shit his pants on accident

It wasn't an accident.
>>
>that kid who accidental called a kid a nigger
>same kid jumped down the stairs to escape
>Everyone literally forgot

that was me
>>
>that guy who Live Action Role Played
>that guy who brought his magic cards to lunch
>that guy who mouth breathed
>that guy who disappeared one day
>that guy who sniffs his fingers after scratching his balls/ass
>that guy who came from the poor neighbor hood and fought other kids for a nickle
>>
I'm on to you, roach master!
>>
>that kid that drunk liquor everyday.
>that kid that would leave school after lunch period
>that kid that thought he was gonna end it at 16 but then pussied out and never went back to school
>that kid that really wants to end it all but hasn't yet so all he does is watch movies
>>
>>28990194

I used to go to a mostly black school, some white kid did this and got punched so hard he bled from his eye.

The next day he spray painted "NIGGER" on the back of his jacket and he didn't notice.
>>
>that guy who was always pulling his penis out during middle school
>that guy who was medicated from 4th grade on
>that guy who smoked pot for the first time in 7th grade
>that kid who got caught smoking pot for the first time because his faggot friend was scared of God frowning on him
>that kid who got a Kingpin drugdealer in his area caught and sentenced because his faggot friend narced

>that kid who started going on 4chan in 7th grade
>that kid who stared collecting pissbottles that summer
>that kid who called his homeroom teacher a "fucking normie faggot" 8th grade year
>that kid who got away with calling his homeroom teacher that all semester because his teacher didn't care anymore

>tfw the teacher quit at the end of the year and the kid wasn't around to see him leave

That kid was me.

>>28990194
>tfw ran screaming down the street "WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT NIGGER!?" because the nigger hit my friend
I beat the shit out of him and when the police arrived they arrested him and his buddy.

>>28990267
>tfw LARPed until I got a computer, then RPed on ROBLOX until I met my friend when I was 12.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.