[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ugly How am I supposed to be more confident when I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: untitled.png (54 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
54 KB, 219x230
>tfw ugly

How am I supposed to be more confident when I've called ugly my whole life.
>>
it's funny, I was thinking about this the other day
I found myself staring at a girl with a seriously unattractive face, a stereotypical ugly face. not as in acne or blemishes, but just the way her face existed
massive nose, eyes slightly too far apart and yet, she was still attractive - couldn't get my fucking head around it
then I cracked it, she had nice hair and nice clothes. the face isn't what makes up 100% of your appearance. I mean fuck. if you have an ugly face then yeah you're down a few points, but you can still achieve and pull equal or above your own /10 girl as long as you dress,well, well groomed and smell nice
>>
>>28986830 (OP)

just max your looks out as much as you can and let go, you don't have any other option. When you're talking to women just "look out" ie only pay attention to what you can see, without having any self consciousness about your face (ie what they can see).

I can tell you that being good looking as a guy is extremely overrated on this board and for some reason on all of 4chan. I see ugly guys doing the same thing elsewhere. Because they have difficulties with women due to their ugliness they assume that good looking guys have it easy and as good as it gets with women.

Women can sense when something's wrong with you so no amount of good looks will save you from that unless you look like the most beautiful men who have ever walked the earth. Even then you might have to have the right type of "look" that can't convey any type of weirdness or intensity. Women are looking for men who are normal, any kind of issues like emotional or mental problems = creep = possible pervert, rapist, serial killer etc. Good looks can actually accentuate creepiness in men, I can show you examples. Unless you have the right type of wholesome good looks your issues will aways shine through. Which means any form of mental abnormality, it doesn't even have to be a mental health issue. It can just be that you're introverted and think alot or you're a distant/dreamer type. Women don't like guys who seem intellectually preoccupied or serious. You'd have to ham that up with something that makes you look cool and gives you status like a creative talent and a style and scene to go with it.

Number one thing that women are looking for in your appearance is what your eyes convey about you as a person, and whether or not you smile. Apart from that they're looking for confidence, social sills, fun personality, sense of humor, wit, and of course money, social status, etc. Looks are pretty low on the list however ugliness is a barrier, but not one that can't be overcome.
>>
>>28987700
But as guys we can't wear make up like the roasties do.
>>
File: 9.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
139 KB, 1200x1600
>>28986830
iktf bro, all my life women treat me like dogshit only because i am ugly, just give up on women there is no chance, even if you get money they will never love you, only pretend
>>
>>28988295
You are not ugly. You have a beta look tho
>>
>>28988295

you're not ugly, but even if you were all you need is to be obnoxiously confident and high energy. I say obnoxious because you're ugly so you kind of have to adopt an obnoxious attitude to be ruthlessly confident, but you can't come across as too obnoxious or over the top.

Basically you need confidence + social skills + a good attitude. As a guy you've got to be aggressive and assertive in life and take what you want. That goes for everyone not just ugly guys.
>>
>>28988449

>requiring all those qualifications just to stick your cock in a moist hole

Lol fuck life
>>
>>28988295

women treat you like dog shit because they can sense that you don't like women or because of your personality, probably both
>>
>>28988491
>>requiring all those qualifications just to stick your cock in a moist hole

to not live and die alone.

almost everyone has at least some level of good social skills, its a basic requirement to be accepted in society. If you're ugly you at least need that to even fuck ugly beasts.

The rest is so you have a chance with average women and above.

It's hard for all men, not just ugly guys. Most men sleep with an average of 7 women in their life and thats mostly due to normie privelages and normie levels of luck. Robots are cursed with unnaturally bad luck
>>
>>28986830

Being short is worse. Better to be 6'2/ugly than 5'4/handsome. Plus being ugly or handsome is subjective to an extent. Nothing subjective about height.

>tfw 5'4, jobless, kissless virgin who can't drive

Feels really fucking bad
>>
>>28988424
but they call me ugly or ignore me while orbiting chads
>>28988449
everyone hates the guys you are describing, no one wants obnoxious people around them, and having confidence while being unattractive is just stupid and it doesn't even happen
>>28988495
i like women but i get sad and pissed off that none of them like me, my personality is not the best but certainly better than most dickholes that live around me
>>
>>28988295
shit if thats ugly, I must look like a burnt asshole. You're actually not
>>
>tfw narrow jaw that ruins my face

the upper 2/3 of my face is like 6/10, the lower third is like 3-4/10
>>
>>28988566

>to not live and die alone

And women just sit there and be at least 2/10.

Meanwhile you see 5/10 men with jobs and decently fit bodies who struggle their entire lives just to get pussy scraps.

Male privilege is a fucking joke.
>>
>>28988580
>everyone hates the guys you are describing, no one wants obnoxious people around them, and having confidence while being unattractive is just stupid and it doesn't even happen

I said you should not be coming across obnoxious. You need to have an obnoxious attitude to motivate you to be confident (ie fuck you and what you think I am going to be confident anyway)
>>
>>28988712
>Male privilege is a fucking joke.

There is no male privelage that isn't earnt. You're better off being born a woman, but there's nothing any of us can do about that. Being born male in a first world country is a shitty deck of cards and no one will even acknowledge that or care, ever
>>
>>28988824

I wish all men realized how shitty we have it and how fucking easy the lives of women are. I hate these beta cuck male feminists who actively fight against their own interests and suck up to roasties.

One of my only friends who I've known since I was in elementary school is like this (in our 20's now). Like me, he's a virgin. What's sad to watch is how desperate he is to get laid but still buys in to the lie of feminism. I keep trying to redpill him but his emasculating mother trained him good.
>>
File: sadbirdz.png (220 KB, 446x324) Image search: [Google]
sadbirdz.png
220 KB, 446x324
>>28988577
>mfw 5'4", ugly, can't drive, and neet as of yesterday
who is like actually really fucking ugly here?
>>
>>28988295
I can see why, no woman ever likes a man with cat eyes
>>
>>28989461
witchers are getting laid all the time m8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.