[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no bf who knows how to cook That's what every female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_201606.jpg (232 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201606.jpg
232 KB, 900x1200
>tfw no bf who knows how to cook

That's what every female is feeling right now when they see this intelligent, alpha male who's not afraid to show his feminine side.

Every single one of you pathetic virgins wants to be me and every girl wants me inside of them. Are you feeling confused, scared, insecure about how much better I am than you? Face it, you'll never be me even if you did stop playing those stupid video games tomorrow because I was born your superior and deep down you know your place.
>>
>i feel so good about myself and am such a good man I have to put other people down to make up for my insecurities
>>
>>28971427
Is that even food?
>>
File: IMG_2016062822.jpg (238 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016062822.jpg
238 KB, 900x1200
Yeah. You don't think I see you pathetic fat fucking virgin losers sitting there stroking your neckbeards as your chin fat jostles about just thinking, sweating, praying for some kind of witty remark to send back to me?

Now you're getting frustrated and angry because you realize you have nothing and all that's running through your mind is an attempt to justify why you're so inferior to me. You'll never have half as much as I do because I was born your superior, I work twice as hard as you do and reap twice as many benefits. You're the scum on the bottom of my shoe, the hobo I step over while going to my job, the guy who cries himself to sleep because you can't be me and you know it.

You have nothing and you will never be anything but nothing.
>>
>>28971542
Damn dude are u like the next bill gates or something
>>
>>28971542
I don't understand. The first sentence of your OP post implied this was a /fembot feels/ thread. What are you going on about?
>>
>>28971542
>you work for somebody
>you arent a natural born leader
>is poor
>is dumber than me
i'm gonna have to say nah
>>
File: 1448419720318.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1448419720318.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
>>28971542
>not cutting pizza into slices and eating it by hand
>>
>>28971542
Theresno such thing as superiorityamong humans, considering a. You will die so your life is meaningless and b. no one choose anything about themselves and all is random and c. putting people down for you perceiving them as inferior just means you feel inferior. Because in reality nonody is special, not even you little bitch. Did ur boss cuck u today schlomo? Are u the richest most successful man in the world? No youre just another meaningless ant? Ok then
>>
>>28971542
>praying for some kind of witty remark to send back to me?
Projecting much? Have fun being a dipshit
>>
File: 1451797589209s.jpg (2 KB, 125x69) Image search: [Google]
1451797589209s.jpg
2 KB, 125x69
>>28971427
>cooking
>feminine
What? I thought it was pretty much a necessity if you're living on your own? Cooking isn't particularly hard to do either, there's plenty of recipes on the internet so I don't see why you're so eager to validate yourself for using google
>>
>>28971427
I've never understood why cooking is considered feminine by so many people. It's fun, and you get alot out of it. Considering how often we eat, wouldn't you want to eat well?
>>
>>28971732
especially since most western women don't even cook due to their "liberation"
>>
>>28971700
you would be absolutely buttdevastated to learn how bad most people are at cooking. people are out there eating just cheese and cookies for dinner.
>>
>>28971427
Everyone who doesnt know how to cook I consider idiot regardless of their gender.
You dont have to be Gordon Ramsey, but you eat min 3x a day.
Only idiot would count on other people with basic needs.
>>
File: mahboi.jpg (49 KB, 463x325) Image search: [Google]
mahboi.jpg
49 KB, 463x325
>>28971762
>Never cooked a thing in my entire life
>Hungry
>Mommy wasn't home to cook
>Looked up a recipe and made Chicken with Lemon Garlic sauce and red potatoes in one try. Came out perfect

How is cooking hard? It seems easy as fuck
>>
>>28971780
>>Looked up a recipe and made Chicken with Lemon Garlic sauce and red potatoes in one try. Came out perfect
because most people are either too lazy/stupid to do this. And when they do, you end up with dumbfucks like OP who think they're master chefs because they followed a recipe
>>
File: 1464063517449.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464063517449.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>cooking is feminine
fuck off, no it isn't. I repair my own clothing too. Which is something that most women can't even comprehend nowadays. Doing things for yourself and doing them well, developing a skill, that's literally what masculinity is. There's a reason why there's so many male chefs compared to female.
>>
>>28971427
I'm a good cook because mommy taught me how
>>
>>28971732
It it considered womanly because you are less of a man if you can't con a woman into doing it for you
>>
>>28971835
I can cook few things, but I cook them excellently.
But why bother with cooking, when I can eat something like vegetable salad, which will be tasty, healthy, and does not require much coooking?
>>
>>28971906
For variety. Are you going to eat vegetable salad for every meal for the rest of your days?
>>
File: Cuppacakes.jpg (128 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Cuppacakes.jpg
128 KB, 1200x675
I just want someone to eat my goodies, Anon.

My hobby is baking. But I'm trying to diet.

Tfw no gf to eat my cupcakes.
>>
>>28971923
Why not? I like vegetable salad, I can add variety by cooking/frying the eggs (3 kinds of eggs available to me any day, any time) and by adding different vegetables, making salad hot or sour or sweet.
I like my cozy life and do not like variety and leaving my cozy life. Why it seems that everybody hates such thinking, and that "everybody must participate in modern society and social trends or else!" ?
>>
>>28971427
I'm sure it tastes good but real cooks pay attention to presentation
>>
>>28971427
Pizzas are easy as fuck to do and a poor man's dish. If a girl is impressed by that I'm sorry to tell you that you're eating with a plebeian
>>
>>28971427
>feminine
If your bf think it's feminine to know how to cook he is one retarded motherfucker.
>>
ayyyy i love cooking for my girlfriend

would do the same if i had a boyfriend

i just like cooking
>>
>>28971427
how is cooking a feminine trait you complete assfaced retard?
>>
>>28971427
>cooking is showing the feminine side

The biggest alphas of alphas are great cooks that would put your grandma to shame. Just goes to show you that women can't even be good at throwing vegetables in a pan.
>>
>>28971427
I find my gf is more likely to fuck me, instead of inviting Cedric over, if I cook for her.

Roasting a big blade steak right now! Should get 3 dinners (fucks) out of this!
>>
op, looks like your skills are basic at best. you threw some meat and cheese onto a piece of bread and stuck it in the oven, congrats to you
>>
File: 1458214424782.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1458214424782.png
191 KB, 419x398
OP, it sounds like you have problems. Do you want to talk it out?
>>
Why would I cook when I can pay people to do it for me? lol
>>
OP puts the cuck into cooking
>>
>>pizza
>>cooking

My sides
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.