[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucked in the head thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1462951453134.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1462951453134.png
6 KB, 415x416
/mentalillness/ general
what do you have?
how are you coping?
what medication are you on?
what's troubling you?
talk about it, robots.
>>
I don't know if I "have" anything. I just know that I don't feel good, I've been to two psych wards, and have tried about 10 different anti-depresssants. None of them seem to do anything.

Currently Im working a boring job and just living a shitty life. I feel like there's no where left for me to go now. Everyday I feel tired and upset, as if I'm forcing myself to do everything.It just doesn't seem like normal, day to day life should be this unbearable.

I don't know if I have any condition or whatever. But I feel like something is just wrong with me, where I'm always in this state.
>>
Extreme bipolar and a bunch of other shit.
>>
Schizoid
Schizoaffective
Social anxiety
I'm going to the hospital tonight.
I fucking hate it all
>>
Depression & other
Lithium 150mg

i'm so afraid this bullshit has eaten my brain. I don't feel fully present anymore. without meds the numbness is horrible. but with them it's only partially restored, i can't feel a sense of self like i could 5 years ago. anyone else with this?
>>
>>28970587
Anxiety and depression
Not too bad, I hadnt been to school in about a month and I just started to go back a couple days ago. Nobody there tends to talk to me apart from teachers, which is upsetting.
I was offered medication and counselling a few months ago, but I declined both. Most counselors in my area are just a waste of time, and same with meds, because they tend to worsen my illnesses.
It bothers me that I feel so ugly/inadequate around other guys my age. Even the ones that arent chads. Im a late bloomer and i`m just starting to get a bit of upper lip fuzz, when other guys can almost grow a full beard. Im also 5'9 when others are atleast 6'0. I try to delude myself into thinking that i`ll grow eventually, but deep down I know that`s not going to happen.
>>
Depression, anxiety, extreme panic attacks

2x suicide attempts
Haven't seen anybody and am not on medication. Do the meds even help?
>>
Bipolar disorder

200mg lamictal, 150mg Zoloft. I got to stop taking risperidone last year. I lost 65 lbs.
>>
>>28970686
Why are you going to the hospital anon?
>>
File: 1445714152292.jpg (20 KB, 430x445) Image search: [Google]
1445714152292.jpg
20 KB, 430x445
>>28970774
I hear things and think irrationally.
Delusions.
I feel fine now but sometimes I'll snap back into crazy and not even notice. I self harm and tend to harm others if they touch me.

It's not often schizos notice their illness and sometimes I don't. I often feel fine.
>>
>>28970587
Nothing. I am the genetic superior to all of you.
>>
Hypochondria. I only have a few months left to live. Please let it end it's too much suffering
>>
Pedo here. I think it might be caused by being a kv.
>>
major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, and was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia. just went to a mental hospital last month. i don't even know what i'm fucking on anymore. i just take whatever the doc gives me. i don't have any real troubles i suppose. i've barely left my room in a year.
>>
File: aha.gif (753 KB, 200x86) Image search: [Google]
aha.gif
753 KB, 200x86
>>28970587
Ocd
Depression
Bipolar
Taking 150mg sertraline every morning
Quetiapine to sleep
Nausea at any time I feel too much emotion, happiness included.

I use humor to cope. I feel so much more at peace when I see other people laughing at my jokes, or even just getting a (you)

I won't ever kill myself, I don't like the idea of dying and the pain that comes with it, but there's part of me that wishes I was never born so I didn't have to go through all this.
>>
I really have no idea.

I bailed on my psychology session today, 'cause of the relatively long travelling distance and the early appointment, and my psychologist hasn't even bothered to try and contact me.
>>
File: 1464506484042.jpg (18 KB, 527x514) Image search: [Google]
1464506484042.jpg
18 KB, 527x514
>>28971031
Nice try tumblr
origano baito
>>
Depression, anxiety, OCD
Zoloft, Diazepam
>>
>>28971228
Why would it be a bait?
>>
File: images-3.jpg (10 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
10 KB, 206x244
>>28970587
My mental illness revolves around everybody else's flaws.

The desire to play mind games with every person I meet is strong when their general vulnerability is always showing...
>>
>>28971353
intj spammer pls go

inb4 "i manipulated you into remembering me"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.