[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate anybody? Do you know anyone who makes your skin actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1461210171960.gif (547 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
1461210171960.gif
547 KB, 416x240
Do you hate anybody? Do you know anyone who makes your skin actually crawl, a real person?

Post your greentexts here
>>
>>28969237
There's a white trash girl that used to be obsessed with me in high school. She tried to hit me up on Facebook but I stopped using it. You bet she makes my skin crawl.
>>
File: image_7.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
Hmmm I don't think I really know anybody well enough to "hate" them. Just one of the perks to being a shut-in loner I guess...
>>
>>28969237
>be me, fourth grade
>one really annoying kid in class, ridiculously high pitched voice, always butts in on other people's conversations, no concept of personal space, etc
>teacher randomly assigns seats one day, guess who's sitting next to me
>first few days he constantly whines about having to do work, and reaches across the desks to look my papers
>eventually I snap and draw a line on my desk and tell him if he crosses it he's dead meat
>no less than five mintues later I brought my ruler down across the line, huge crack noise (got him right across the knuckles), and he's balling
>teacher was chill and moved him somewhere else because I've never caused issues before

That's the only direct conflict I remember with someone I just absolutely hate.
>>
File: 1464490308083.png (259 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464490308083.png
259 KB, 500x375
My best friend ditched me to start hanging with my old friends who ditched me before him. I got pissed off and just forgot about him. Talked to him nearly 6 hours a day for two years straight. One friend said they hated me, another friend went with that one, and then my best bro went with them. I realized friendship doesn't really exist.

I doxxed them all and posted their numbers on craigslist and sent tons of pizzas to their houses for their shit.

Fuck you, Patrick, Anthony and Hunter. If you all died, I'd be kind of happy for a while and forget about them, like a great date with a girl and feeling great about it for a day or two, and right back to your boring life. Not that I would know what that's like.

>ywn have mordecai by your side in the hospital after the eggcellent challenge
>>
>>28970136
Damn. You were/are definitely the problem there.
>>
>>28970267
Maybe, but they're le reddit meme dicks who actually started the prank shit first. They also snitched me to the cops, but that is a long, long, long story for another time.
>>
File: 1456789656833.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456789656833.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
My sister. I could write a few posts about how much I hate her, because I hate her so much. I hope some day I fully lose it and kill her.
>>
>>28969237
I hate fateposters.
>>
>be me, kindergarten
>day 1
>playing during recess
>some downy comes up to me
>big guy, at least 1 ft bigger than me
>"HIIIII"
>even my kindergarten self knew this was bad
>start moving away
>downy panics and tries to hug me to stop me
>hugs my neck
>can't breathe
>panic
>bite the fucker, deep
>he screams and starts crying
>I leave and play with legos or some shit
>I get called into the principals office
>they think i just bit him out of nowhere
>they tell my parents
fuck him
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.