[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you got into a fight at school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (984 KB, 1166x849) Image search: [Google]
image.png
984 KB, 1166x849
>when you got into a fight at school
>>
I have never been in a real fight, though in hindsight I really regret it, since I had some bullies that could've used a few slaps or punches in the face.

Though I was always weak as fuck so there was no way I was winning any fights.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>28968729
>Tfw colombine shooters became your heroes
or were the Colombine shooters bullies themselves?
>>
>>28968582
I got into a few fights in high school.

The first was standing up to a bully. A few well thought out punches and kicks to his gut when he hit the ground and I was never touched again.

Another was when I beat up this black kid for grabbing my sister's ass and telling her to meet her at his car after school. She told me to do it, I didn't hesitate.

Then me and some friends got in a "rumble" with kids from a rival school after a football game. I actually took a bit of a beating in that one. I knocked a kid out and got jumped from behind and took a few kicks to the head before my friend pulled his airsoft gun he shot at teachers from the top of the stands when they weren't looking. I'm still shocked they thought it was real to this day.
>>
>>28968582
No sorry, I don't live in the third world.
>>
>>28968753
Weren't the Columbine shooters not even really bullied? They were just outcasts who decided they were going to kill the fuck out of everybody?
>>
File: 1390088638322.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1390088638322.png
10 KB, 645x773
>>28968864
being an outcast is almost as bad as bullying, since people at least acknowledge your existence while bullying you.

I was a ghost throughout high school and into college. I wish people would have tried to bully me because then I could at least pass the drama by fighting someone who actually cared enough to bother with me.
>>
>>28968753
They were psyco bullies, or at least the one was while the other was a complete follower.
>>
File: 1455472055230.png (943 KB, 1364x804) Image search: [Google]
1455472055230.png
943 KB, 1364x804
>>28968582
>when you somehow won
>>
>>28968793
t. neckbeard

you can go now kid
>>
>>28969026
I shave regularly, I also can't really grow a strong beard anywhere on my face.

I'm not lying. I know your envy makes you believe that I am. I grew up in a shitty West Texas town where everyone is sad or angry and people handle their problems face to face.
>>
File: owtheedge.png (62 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
owtheedge.png
62 KB, 300x200
>>28969083
>I'm not lying. I know your envy makes you believe that I am. I grew up in a shitty West Texas town where everyone is sad or angry and people handle their problems face to face.
>>
>>28969107
I'm not proud of it. Clearly your lack of physically hurting others makes you feel the need to try and put others down for doing it.

Go jack off to anime or something. It's a better use of your time than trying to feel superior on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>28968582
>That kid who got into a fight with the coolest kid in school, someone he had no chance of winning just to say he fought the cool kid

fucking chance
>>
File: edge.jpg (111 KB, 625x641) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
111 KB, 625x641
>>28969134
>I'm not proud of it. Clearly your lack of physically hurting others makes you feel the need to try and put others down for doing it.
>Go jack off to anime or something. lt's a better use of your time than trying to feel superior on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>28969169
You can continue to copy and paste my posts and post some image including the word "edgy" but it achieves nothing.

I shared my experiences, nothing more. By doing this you're just showing your insecurities and desire for superiority.

There is no point to what you are doing. You don't know who I am, you never will know who I am. You will not get to brag about that time you "showed up the guy on 4chan" because even talking about your 4chan use is embarrassing in itself, regardless of how desperate your actions are.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.