[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aquanonasdf1234
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: 1453143014793s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453143014793s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>tfw finally get a gf
>Muslim parents try to get us to break up because it's "against my religion"
>We are forced to pretend to "break up" and chat over an app instead of sms now
>>
File: 1453509641665.jpg (49 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
1453509641665.jpg
49 KB, 424x600
A few months ago I asked her out to the aquarium and many of you hoped our relationship would end badly. Well now my parents are making me get a little bit closer everyday.

They think that she will literally keep me from being a doctor and that I will be a wagecuck if I date her, when in reality she wants to be a doctor just as much as me. Why the fuck are Muslim indian parents so shitty that they think dating a single girl will destroy my life?

Not trying to blog, just that I finally feel that I've accomplished something socially since I'm usually a stay inside nerd (my gf kind of is too) with not many friends. I guess being close to females is not ok but being close to men isn't ok either since being gay is haram. I guess I'll just continue being antisocial as usual because it's what my parents want. Seriously, the only things I ever go outside for is school and dates with her, and now summer is here and I can't date her so I no longer have a reason to go outside, and now they will get mad at me for staying inside and playing videogames all day. Sorry baba and mama, but i have nobody to go outside with thanks to you two.
>>
File: break up.png (1 MB, 1075x1679) Image search: [Google]
break up.png
1 MB, 1075x1679
Here's our text message convo we had to fake in order to alleve my parents.

At least she's willing to play along and still stick with me, we havent' kissed but we have held hand(she initiated) and she's given me chocolates so I know she's into me, but my parents still want to keep me away from her after I've toiled my way out of robothood...
>>
File: 1380421302649.png (865 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1380421302649.png
865 KB, 720x720
>>28968465
Umm.. haven't kissed yet huh after all this time? Well if you are the aqua anon, than you have failed in every way you were so worried about when this began. Enjoy your platonic friendship. Because that's all you have and all you are set to lose.
>>
Are you fucking 15, sandnigger? Jesus christ man

GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
File: 1463445169754.jpg (14 KB, 432x403) Image search: [Google]
1463445169754.jpg
14 KB, 432x403
>>28968625
Well, we've only been dating for a month so our relationship is still new, plus I'm her first boyfriend. On Monday she basically grabbed my hand at the Renaissance Faire and we went from there. I'll take things at the pace I see fit, not the one that some dumbass robot on 4chan told me.
>>
>>28968707
I find it funny you say that, because I was the one arguing to take it as it is and not push so hard to make sure SHE KNEW it was a date. You were the one saying she said she had to know it was or you'd rather not go. Anyways, don't let your parents get in the way if you can help it. (obviously your underage and b&) Glad to hear it has been going well thus far.
>>
>>28967837
Drone meat get out
>>
Fuck yeah!
Go back to your own countries.
>>
File: 1463829945290.jpg (156 KB, 850x1092) Image search: [Google]
1463829945290.jpg
156 KB, 850x1092
>>28968788
>>28968647
I'm 18 tho the girl isn't. Also, I'm Indian not middle eastern. Parents think she is an impediment to my life though she makes things so much better. In fact we both are pretty happy together. I'm gonna stick with her (secretly) then prove my parents wrong. If white people can have girlfriends and turn out fine why can't I do the same?

Sorry if this sounds like whining, I'm just frustrated with parents and religion
>>
>>28969388
If she's Japanese you're gonna get cucked by a white Chad, it's only a matter of time sorry to say
Source: live in Japan
>>
File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (36 KB, 228x498) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
36 KB, 228x498
>>28969638
Lol she is super shy and doesn't talk to a lot of men besides me so cucking won't be a problem for me. In fact her mom worried about her not being social enough. She's similar to me in that we only go outside got school and dates. In other words we will both be inside playing vidya or watching anime in our own rooms instead of being together like a happy coupke
>>
>>28969727
she will change once she goes to college

tap it now, or forever hold your peace and don't at all. Your choice.
>>
Fuck all those naysayers and go for it, dude. Meet her without your parents knowing because it makes you happy. Becoming an autistic doctor unable to deal with people won't make your work easier.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.