[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever went against company policy and argued with a customer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: yelling-angry-boss-25236635.jpg (84 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
yelling-angry-boss-25236635.jpg
84 KB, 1300x1390
Have you ever went against company policy and argued with a customer simply because you've had enough
>>
>>28967642
That's the best part of being a bartender is you can be a dick and talk back to people but monkeys need their medicine and they fucking tip me for the privelege.
>>
I work for a small european airline and generally have a high threshold for stuff like that but some customers think just because you're an employee you have to deal with every shit they throw at you. 2 years in this job and all I see is fucking entitlement from customer site like
>ugh my flight was cancelled I want to upgrade into the business class
Yeah sure we'll just upgrade the 120 people whose flight also got cancelled.
>what do you mean I have to pay for a voluntary rebooking
>I didn't have baggage with me I want a refund for a ticket which had free baggage allowance
Seriously, once a customer found out the mail of our CEO and complained about 10 euros for a seat reservation which was not refundable she booked online which says that it's not refundable at least 3 times
>>
>>28967642
This fucking AMERICAN showed up to the diner my family owns, here up in much more superior Canada.

This fucker.

This mother fucker.

He was a fat fuck, just like your typical run of the mill stupid American.

He had death and misery in his eyes, the look that only a person from USA can have, due to all the highly fattening, carcinogen ridden, estrogen infused water that they drink their.

Already, we knew he thought he was better than us.

He just sat down like he owned the whole place.

This really pissed us off, because this was OUR fucking family diner, WE owned it, not this stupid fat fuck.

We just eye balled him angrily while he smiled fattly at us, as if waiting for us to do his bidding, but only in such a condescending way that only an AMERICAN could pull off.

Everyone else in the diner had slowly stopped what they were doing and started to stare at him too.

But this fat fuck didn't care, because like all other Americans, he only cares about himself and doesn't care about others.

I mean, who the fuck did this fat ass think he was? Strolling in here, asserting his fucking presence in CANADIAN soil.

Fuck him.

Everybody in this diner is mean mugging him, but this stupid fat fuck just sits there, waiting with a smile on his face.

My sisters and my mom started to look at me and my dad in confusion and horror as it became evident that this retarded FUCKER wasn't leaving.

I turned to see what my dad was doing;

My dad was fucking broken. It devastated me, because my dad is the strongest guy I've ever known.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I stormed up to this FAT FUCK, and told him to FUCK OFF, and that he WASNT WANTED HERE, and to GO BACK TO HIS CANCEROUS DEGENERATE COUNTRY!

The guy looked confused at first, but he slowly nodded his head at us and left.

And holy shit, as that disgusting American left, the entire Diner rejoiced.

Everybody cheered and my dad fucking high fived me.

Shit was so cash.

Also, FUCK AMERICA.
>>
I'm an insurance adjuster, I tell people to go pound sand all the time
>>
>>28968599
That's a dream job, man.
I would love to visit people, basically tell them they're retarded and shove off.
>>
>>28968522
kekaroo this is like every jack off canadian, good job, anon
>>
>>28967642
Move outside America. You get to do this all the fucking time in a nation thats not cucked by corporate shitheads.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.