[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KISSING ADVICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Hey fellas,I need some help with a girl
>normie reeeeeeeee
Ok so I'm getting pretty close to a girl, and it's already understood that we're into each other. Never had anything like this happen so far at Uni, and only had random relationships in middle school, so no real experience.
The question is simple: How do I kiss someone?
I literally have no idea what to do with my mouth, like do I just have it sit there and push or kind of bite their lip I HAVE NO IDEA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ok thanks
>>
we can't help you if you can't even help yourself mate
what do you honestly fucking thing? take her to a movie. fuck all those cunts who say movies are bad for dates fuck that it's perfect to initiate hand holding mid film. after it ends and it's dark out before you drop that cunt off kiss her: here's what you do mate.

glance at her lips and then her eyes over and over. shit works it sounds fucking queer I know but trust me. do this a couple times then just lean in a bit and don't do anything else, if she doesn't move then you got the go ahead mate. if she likes you then she won't pull back. all you gotta do mate, put one hand on her chin and pull her towards you, then kiss her like you would kiss yourself in the mirror.

no fucking joke mate, don't do too much tongue, your set of lips will be lower or higher than hers, interlocking like, just keep going at it. first time you always have no fucking clue what to do, it's something you learn there and then
don't be a faggot and bite her lip lmao
>>
you pucker your lips, lean forward while tilting your head, and fuck off to /adv/, facebook, reddit, anywhere other than here
>>
just interlock lips. you're over thinking it. It will feel a lot more natural should the moment arise.
>>
>>28964383
orginal recipe kek
>>
File: 1452489391196.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452489391196.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>28963120
Think about it as if you're brushing her teeth with your tongue.
>>
>>28964383
I second this motion, >>28963120 fuck off normalfag
>>
>>28963120
It's simple, just aim for her oral g-spot with your tongue
>>
>>28963120
Lip sandwich in a weird order just like bottom lip bottom lip top lip top lip
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.