[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The most autistic thing you've done this month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: 1462640085274.jpg (25 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1462640085274.jpg
25 KB, 411x419
I've started using "xD" post-ironically.
>>
File: so.png (825 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
so.png
825 KB, 960x540
I was at my cousin's high school graduation, and I had to go sit on the furthest end of the bleachers, away from the crowd, with my ears plugged, to deal with the sensory overload of the bleachers moving, of the airhorns, of people talking and whistling and shouting, and of people fanning themselves in my peripheral vision.

I returned briefly, and I guess there was something on my back, because my aunt went to brush it off, and I immediately burst out involuntarily yelling "NONONONONONONO," back lurching away from her hand like it was on fire.

I don't do well with overstimulation. That's the most autistic shit I've done this month.
>>
could you explain what post-irony is, OP? I get the impression most people mean it like it is being both sincere and ironic at the same time, is that right?
>>
I forgot what I was saying 3 times while trying to phone my doctors, I hung up every time.
>>
File: 1464435099246.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1464435099246.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>>28957243
>he's still at the post-irony phase
>not being post-post-ironic
>>
ignored a girl all month that wanted to fuck me, and nearly made her cry

wew
>>
File: 1432209365354.jpg (67 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1432209365354.jpg
67 KB, 640x1136
I have installed a firefox word filter that filters all of the most common memes in posts

i hate you people

i hate memes

but i can't leave so this is the best solution
>>
File: RapeCulture.jpg (40 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
RapeCulture.jpg
40 KB, 400x290
>>28957243
>Be me
>SoRonrey.Jpeg
>Qt 3.14159 from schools notice me walking home from work "Hey Anon I haven't seen you in so long"
>Just turn around and run away

Only regret is that I didn't rape her first
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.