[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that any obscure interest you have /r9k/ will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 85039951.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
85039951.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
Just a reminder that any obscure interest you have /r9k/ will also know about it and try to ruin it for you
>>
>>28956805
That is such a fucking cool carpet
I think his gf made it for him or some shit though, or maybe that's a different story
>>
>>28956805
>Retarded amerifatz showing off their "cool and hip new trendy thing", the post

No, I won't rip on you for having hobbies, I'll rip on you for being an autistic American.

Yeah, in Canada, the autism rates are not nearly high enough to supply this.

Face it, Canada is better than America, and it just makes me cry out in laughter whenever an amerifat tried to say "Canada is an irrelevant country"

Lol, if being "relevant" means showing off your autistic rugs and claiming that makes you "cool for being different", then I'll gladly take that any day.

Honestly, it's just sad to watch you people from the safety of my far superior country;

You people produce the highest amounts of concentrated autism the world has seen, and yet you still claim to be a "superior country"

All the """"""""men"""""""" in America are dead.

You now have cry babies that think Trump or Bernie sanders are viable sources for your countries future.

Lol, you fat fucks are a nation in decline.

You honestly deserve Trump.

If anything, your retarded senile Bernie Sanders who tries to copy the Canadian method at has the right idea, though it'd be bound to fail due to how stupid Americans are.

You people are fat, stupid and lazy.

Fuck off.

I hope we annex you on the day your country falls.

I'll have fun raping your slutty women.

Haha, fat fucks.

Even after all this ass beating delivered by yours truly, you still aren't smart enough to admit that Canada is the BETTER country.

Ahh. I can't wait for the day of Canadian uprising to begin.

We're ready, Americans. Are you?
>>
>>28956995
What's wrong big guy? Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>28957069
Nope I'm not the problem, just Americans.

All of your women are slutty as fuck.

In Canada, our women are raised with traditional values. They could also eat the fuck out of yours too, due to all your women being fat as fuck, or small and slutty, making them mobile/easy to carry as they go around fucking everything in sight, as typical with American women.

A nations values are based on how strong our family values are; and evidently with divorce being as high as it is in USA, you people are a ruinous country.

Have fun getting distracted by your liberal news, your cancerous and racist right wing, and our dumb pop culture while the Canadians continue to excel in strides.

Lol fuck America, and fuck all the Americans reading this comment.

You are all high octane cancer.

You fat fucks are more harmful for the planet than the last 20 war lingering civilizations combined.

When we start to colonize space, don't be surprised when the superior CANADIAN military gets the jump on you and destroys you in the void of space.

We'll inherit the galaxy while you stay on the earth, getting fatter and sluttier.

Haha, stupid fat ass Americans.

Get fucked.
>>
>>28957203
What's most important is to keep your chin up and just be yourself buddy :)
>>
>>28957203
>>28956995
High functioning autism/copypasta
>>
>>28956805
/r9k/ can't ruin my obscure autistic obsession.
Even the normies can't take it away from me.
Club music is wonderful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB6fXvM0WkQ
>>
I like to go in local dump and get old electronics, trying to repair it or just get parts out of it
Now I have whole room of parts for anything I could ever wish to build but still first year of EE so not enough knowledge although I have been looking over that sweet sweet online lectures that is opencourse from MIT
>>
>>28957203
T H E A S S H U R T I S R E A L
>>
File: 1463410000382.jpg (14 KB, 296x287) Image search: [Google]
1463410000382.jpg
14 KB, 296x287
>>28956995
-t. mr. prime minister
>>
You mean like cuckolding?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.