[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily thread about autistic virgins on /r9k/! http://youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459182165983.webm (1010 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459182165983.webm
1010 KB, 1280x720
Daily thread about autistic virgins on /r9k/!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
>>28950397
Kill yourself you fat sack of shit. It must be real funny laughing about other people from behind your little computer sceen in your dimly lit room while you are surrounded by soda and cum tissues.

Think again, if I ever see you in real life I wont hesitate to hurt you. Wont hesitate to torture you. Wont hesitate to kill you.

You better think twice before posting your stupid little posts into this world, the world called /r9k/. We don't like your kind and you're not welcome here.

You have been warned.
>>
>>28950461
ou feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?
>>
>still making fun of acne-kun

he seems alright to me.

kill yourself op
>>
>>28950397
That webm is cute.
>>
>>28950476
Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that you were not Op as indicated by the poster count. Now, why would you defend his honer by posting that outrageously pathetic bluff in response to my post?

Are you perhaps his gay fuckbuddy that op begged to his side to post that little pile of shit? Or are you perhaps another bully who thinks its funny to make fun of people on the internet?

Whatever it is, I'm ready to take both you and Op on at the same time with two fingers in my nose. I wont hold back while I whale onthose two pathetic figures. I've seen right through your bluff and you'll regret it while laying on the ground choking on your own blood.

Watch your back kiddo.
>>
>>28950554
Wtf is going on is going on. Is this b8?
>>
>>28950859
Your mommy is bait. Bait for my dick.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.