[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thought I was unhappy because no friends >get friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456226865942.png (411 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456226865942.png
411 KB, 640x360
>thought I was unhappy because no friends
>get friends
>even less happy
>thought I was miserable because I was doing drugs all the time
>stop doing drugs
>feel even worse
>start doing drugs again
>feel even worse still
>thought I was unhappy because >tfw no gf
>talk to girls
>realize they're all so shallow and predictable that I can literally predict entire conversations almost down to the exact words used like an algorithm
>turns me off the idea of relationships
>still just as fucking miserable

kill me
>>
>>28947837
If conversations can be predicted down to on algorithm then you are also following said algorithm and you're boring as fuck
>>
>tfw so romantically focused that your entire future rests on finding someone who you can enjoy spending all of your time with and who isn't faking it just to toy with you or extract something from you
>tfw this is literally one of very few things you want aside from physical safety and not doing things that make you hate yourself

Finding happiness shouldn't be a fucking game of playing where's waldo. It throws any legitimacy I once gave it right out the window because it's just another game of chance instead of some beautiful universal principle to be upheld.
>>
>>28947837
Paradox of hedonism OP, look it up.
>>
>>28947837

you obviously aren't taking 5 grams of deveined maeng da kratom every two hours from kratomxp dot com like i am

i tried stopping drugs for a few years but then discovered the joy of kratom addiction and now im not "26 m b nicce pls im vry suiciidle :^)"
>>
>>28948585
if I'm going to do opiates I'll do it right and shoot dope
>>
>>28948069
Ah, I know that feel too, man
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.