[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok so >met girl 6 years ago on a videogame >we first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: cezanne_paul_8.jpg (84 KB, 502x400) Image search: [Google]
cezanne_paul_8.jpg
84 KB, 502x400
ok so

>met girl 6 years ago on a videogame
>we first met 1 year after irl
>awkward etc she spent the weekend at a hotel and we went to the movies
>midway through this she cheats on me with some dealer, not sure why that happened, we were falling out
>i forgive her (i cheated on her the same night too, so yeah)
>i moved to her city and am now doing university in this area, we meet every weekend and sleep together, sex is great, trust is great, cuddles are great, we have the same sense of humor, we have a lot of fun and i dont know how to say this but i am 100% sure she would never leave me, something about how she says things and how happy she is that im around. we are constantly developing new things to do together, everything we see is something new, an inside joke, a memory.

does this have an end? is this what everyone goes through? does it ever stop growing? because it feels like i couldnt possibly ever get bored of this. its been a year now and i only love her more.
>>
Well hopefully you get married and have kids
That's the good end

The bad end is you both break up and move on.

Dont let the robots get you down, just keep trying and it will turn out ok

Obligatory
> REEEEEE FUCKING NORMIE LEAVE
>>
it ends with death after you get married and live a happy life together for many years
>>
>>28942683
>>28942672
one more thing though, she has known for the past 3 years that im transexual and its getting to the point where i really want to go through with it but im scared she's going to cuck me for not having a functioning dick anymore. should i just suck it up and forget about myself? ive been tolerating things pretty well because we crossdress and such, but it will get to a point where i wont be able to crossdress anymore and ill be really depressed that i missed out on this chance.
>>
>>28942577
>i dont know how to say this but i am 100% sure she would never leave me
isnt this literally like the 3rd most repeated phrase after break ups? "but we were so happy then she broke up with me i cant imagine lief without her ;_;"

lmao
>>
If there's a website or board that's the exact opposite of r9k, that's where this thread belongs.

Or maybe just >>>/adv/, I dunno.
>>
>>28942672
No bad end is you both break up and you don't move on
>>
>>28942785
just remember m-t-f trans have the highest suicide rate of any demographic, especially after surgery. and you're in a dreamy relationship every geek on r9k would fawn over. but yea, go ahead and fuck things up with a trans surgery. sure bro. great fucking idea bro. ruin a good thing because of your mental illness, bro, fucking do it bro.
>>
>>28942919
ay this is why i cant go to anywhere else for this shit because even if i went to shit like /lgbt/ id get blind incentive because people are so fucking needy for attention

you guys speak the language i understand. even though i got a lucky spree rn.

i mean ye i dont think im going to do it in the end, because i think im blowing 6 years on a really selfish thing. i mean have you seen those people? they are so attention craving it makes anyone cringe.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.