[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 295358-aliya06.jpg (292 KB, 1416x1062) Image search: [Google]
295358-aliya06.jpg
292 KB, 1416x1062
Tulpa Thread: I NEED HELP EDITION

Here's the story.

GUYS I FUCKED UP REALLY BADLY

>Be me
>Forcing for a few months, generally getting good responses, have short conversations
>About a month ago start doing visuals
>Create a quick little ball of light, decide to let my tulpa do most of the changes to that.
>I know it takes longer, but I want them to be happy
>BUT THEN THEY JUST
>THEY BECAME JOHNNY TEST
>TRY TO CONVINCE THEM ITS A TERRIBLE IDEA
>THEY CONCEDE
>BUT THEN THEY JUST
>NARUTO

IT KEEPS TAKING ON THE FORM OF THE WORST CARTOON AND ANIME MC'S EVER AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
>>
haha so funE man
you're going to go down in screencap history with this one for sure!
>>
>>28939723
Convince them to become Chitose Ikeda, and write comfy Kyouko x Ayano stories
>>
>>28939766
>Implying I want to be screencapped

You don't fucking understand. He keeps intentionally being the most annoying things possible. His main form is Johnny Test, and the shock of seeing Johnny test fucked me up when I was doing the audio.

It literally only makes whipping noises.

I tried the Jackie Chan Tulpa thing before I came here, but he couldn't find anything WRONG with him, other than the fact that he's really goddamn annoying. Now he just doesn't like me for trying to get him to kick this guy's ass.
>>
>Not making a tulpa of a better version of yourself and working on self improvement.

I don't think you're living your life correctly.
>>
File: Uswxt7m.jpg (180 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Uswxt7m.jpg
180 KB, 850x850
>>28939723
>>28939836
Haha, wow dude, what a great meme, so great you needed to post it on more than one board?
>>28939845
I made my tulpa a cute girl and she forced me to do the self improvement anyway

I am now much better at my productive hobbies and on the road to /fit/, lost 50 pounds and am going back to being huge but this time it's good huge.
>>
>>28940148
Get all the help I can get, glad to see you're in the trash where you belong.
>>
>>28940199
Let your (you) harvest be fruitful
>>
>>28939845
But making a tulpa that will push me to improve myself.
>>
>>28939723
>tfw tried to make a tulpa but completely lack creativity and imagination
>tfw can't even make myself love me
>>
File: AdorableLeni.png (233 KB, 733x771) Image search: [Google]
AdorableLeni.png
233 KB, 733x771
Hey guys, how's it going? I'm gonna try to make this short and less suffocate possible.

I'm an anon from /tlhg/, or The Loud House General (the new Nick series). On these days I was trying to make a tulpa of Leni Loud (one of the characters) but I don't know how and where do I have to start.

Has someone some knowledge about the topic? I've read some info on the Internet but I feel that a fellow anon might explain it to me better if there's no problem about it.

I'm really interested and want to have someone who can cheer me up since these months were full shit for me lately.

Thank you for your help.
>>
File: 1463009154403.jpg (72 KB, 634x479) Image search: [Google]
1463009154403.jpg
72 KB, 634x479
How long would it take me to make a tulpa anyhow?
>>
>>28943239

It took me about 2 months if I recall correctly. I started like 4 years ago so to be honest I don't remember how long but I know it was more than just a few weeks.

Once you can communicate with your tulpa it gets much easier because they do some of the work on their end too. It's not an entirely one sided effort.
>>
File: 1463080565076.jpg (95 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
1463080565076.jpg
95 KB, 676x676
>>28943668
So how'd you start it out, deep meditative shit? Or? How do I know I'm not just talking to myself? What is your tulpas name? What is it like living with this person/what type of conversations?
>>
>>28942988
Try the tupla thread on /trash/. The /r9k/ treads are lacking in veteran tulpamances.
>>
>>28944118
Ok then. Thanks for the answer anyways!
>>
>>28943852

I'm about to start gaming here but like the other anons say I would google some guides (the subleddit has some) and / or go to the trash thread. If you want to know about my tulpa in particular I've posted in the previous R9K tulpa threads that are archived. Usually any posts that mention anything about "4 years" are by me.
>>
What the fuck is a tulpa? I'm gathering "imaginary girlfriend"?... How do I do it. Please help me.
>>
>>28945263

There are lots of guides available if you google them, try the subleddit, or the tulpa thread in /trash/

I usually have the energy to explain it but it's getting late here so I'm gonna pass out soon. But yeah the gist of it is you can conjure up an intelligent being / person from scratch that lives in your brain and has a hologram body of sorts. It's not too hard to make a tulpa but it is time consuming at first. Once they are developed enough to communicate with you it's much easier to continue from there.

I'm hitting bed hope you can find what you need, if not I'll be around tomorrow if there is a thread going somewhere.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.