[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Complaining about how unfair it is that women will always choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1464643380523.png (127 KB, 1000x998) Image search: [Google]
1464643380523.png
127 KB, 1000x998
Complaining about how unfair it is that women will always choose the more appealing, healthy man is like complaining about other animals choosing to mate with the best, fittest males.

It's how nature has worked for millions of years, are you seriously so self centered? Accept your fate as a nonbreeder and work to make life better for the offspring.
>>
>>28936261
is =! ought, dude, is =! ought
>>
>>28936261
>It's how nature has worked for millions of years

No it isn't. Look at pictures of your grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great-grandparents, etc. Are they all the "best, fittest males"? No, they're not. And it was incredibly common in the past few centuries to find unattractive and short men with women more attractive and taller than them.

Also, all biological reasoning for women choosing the "best, fittest males" is thrown out of the window when you realise that it's not just the men that contribute genes to their child. If ugly/short/disabled women mate with super attractive, tall men, there is still a very high chance their kids come out ugly/short/disabled.
>>
>>28936647
>not understanding evopsych
>not understanding socially constructed institutions
op is wrong for a number of reasons, but your post is even more flawed then his
>>
Be good genes man. Thats all you need looser.
>>
>It's how nature has worked for millions of years
>*It's how women has worked for millions of years
fixed it.
>>
>>28936776
he just proved women didnt always have it their way in the past and desu it was much better. We must artificially discourage the propensity for women to let their primal instincts control them We should make a society that labels female evopsyche as extremely unethical, immoral and detrimental to gender relations and since women obey only the social order they will eventually stop doing this and the gender reproductive equilibrium will be restored(ugly women will date ugly men again, women in general will stop being only attracted to social status and a man's ability to inflict pain)
>>
the institution of marriage has stemmed the beta uprising for centuries
now there's birth control and the state thinking homosexuals should get married... it's been shown to be the farce it is
soon, soon
>>
>>28936261
>Accept your fate as a nonbreeder

This. All it means is that you never have to stress out about kids or relationships. I might even invest in bp stocks.
>>
>>28936776

Uh, I don't know about you, but my grandparents were some fine motherfuckers. I look at them and wonder what the hell happened to this generation.
>>
>>28936261
>Accept your fate as a nonbreeder
I fail to see how this is difficult. It isn't for me, at least.

>and work to make life better for the offspring.
Why?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.