[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOMEN CAN NOT BE ROBOTS they are normies by default (unless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 20
File: 1434344764591.png (173 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1434344764591.png
173 KB, 500x599
WOMEN CAN NOT BE ROBOTS

they are normies by default (unless they have severe physical abnormalities) and even then they are only slightly strange.

What pisses me off is that the bitches on here think that women can be lonely. THEY CAN'T!

Any girl (even if shes a 3 out of ten) can get laid or get into a relationship without even trying. A guy must be AT LEAST a 7 out of ten in order to get a date easily (and he also NEEDS to be outgoing).

WHY DO WOMEN INSIST THAT THEY KNOW THE PAIN THAT WE GO THROUGH WHEN THEY SO OBVIOUSLY DON'T?

IS IT JUST TO RUB IT IN OUR FACES?
>>
>>28934425

Not having a boyfriend for 5 minutes is very painful you know.
>>
because women don't have the capacity for empathy. they're self-absorbed creatures who only care about themselves, what they look like, how they appear in social situations, and how many cocks they can take in a single night.

Men on the other hand have been the leaders, philosophers, and innovators for all of human history. It's only now in the modern era with the introduction of social media that women think they have a viable platform to voice their emotions. When they do they come off as vapid whores, because that's what they are. They are biologically meant to be cock-sleeves and nothing else. Men are meant to elevate humanity to new planes of of existence.
>>
File: women cant be lonely or robots.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
women cant be lonely or robots.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>28934425
Agree with everything you said robot
pic related to thread
>>
>tfw get rated average 7.5 on /soc/
>tfw 6 foot
>tfw feel like a total loser
>tfw talking to girls is impossible
>>
>go on tinder

just right swipe every girl

no matches whatsoever

>imagine turning into 5 / 10 girl
>getting 80 matches on tinder a day if i want to

just
>>
>>28934425
Despite being 24 khv, I can understand woman not wanting to be fuckholes. What I cannot understand is that they aren't doing anything to find themselves a partner that would treat them with respect they say they want. Despite being treated so good by society they're still incredibly passive, even when it comes to friendship. Throughout my life I never managed to make female friends despite treating them like I did with men. Seems like to even be friend with a girl you need to be good looking and still initiate everything and I failed those. But despite my betaness I manage to make some decent amount of male friends so now it got to me that my situation isn't entirely my fault.
>>
I think of it this way: we're all inside, but eventually we go outside to explore the larger world and grow as human beings. One form of severe robot never went outside. He never explored the world and never had the chance to grow. He's stunted and underdeveloped in many key ways. It must be a painful predicament. Some people went outside and lived exciting lives before they broke their legs stumbling off a cliff and howled in anguish at the bottom of a hole. I don't expect you to understand that type of pain.
>>
>>28936338
lol wat the fuk u talkin about my m8y m8?
>>
>>28935436
Fembot (ha!) and I agree
>>
>>28935686
>tfw talking to girls is impossible
It really is, I have no clue how it works. Not to mention this new wave safe space bullshit. I used to be afraid of making an ass of myself. Now the stakes are much higher. If you misread a signal you don't get a slap in the face, you have your life ruined with a combination of public shaming and legal action. I have zero desire to put myself out there now.
>>
The funny thing about r9k is that despite being known as the loser board, behind the scenes "fembots" are hooking up with the normie lurkers.
>>
>>28937351
Analogies. It's a long story and I've forgotten most of it.

>>28935436
Hypatia of Alexandria was known to be a scholar and an academic leader of sorts. She died by being torn apart by an angry mob. Sets the tone for intelligent, capable women throughout western history, I think.
>>
>>28934425
>WHY DO WOMEN INSIST THAT THEY KNOW THE PAIN THAT WE GO THROUGH WHEN THEY SO OBVIOUSLY DON'T?

We do know the pain, we exist - not to torment you, but for the same reasons you're a robot and that you're here.

So many robots on this board hate women, and bitch about them not "fitting in" here but maybe if you just, I don't know, accepted that their are lonely women you could probably talk and make more relationships with women (whom probably know what you're going through).

....Or, you know, women are literally worthless chad-obsessed cum dumpsters blah blah whatever.
>>
File: 1464457951346.png (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464457951346.png
11 KB, 500x500
>>28937406
45 minutes and no one tried to marry you?

I wont brake the tradition.
>>
>>28934425
>they are normies by default (unless they have severe physical abnormalities) and even then they are only slightly strange.
I have abnormalities from a failed suicide attempt and I'm uglier than Mystery. Men avoid me.
>What pisses me off is that the bitches on here think that women can be lonely. THEY CAN'T!
I've never had a boyfriend and I get rejected any time I would try. Your move, autist.

>Any girl (even if shes a 3 out of ten) can get laid or get into a relationship without even trying. A guy must be AT LEAST a 7 out of ten in order to get a date easily (and he also NEEDS to be outgoing).
Great strawman. Nothing happens when I try and I've seen 3/10 men with girlfriends. Your argument is now invalid.
>WHY DO WOMEN INSIST THAT THEY KNOW THE PAIN THAT WE GO THROUGH WHEN THEY SO OBVIOUSLY DON'T?
You will never understand my pain. Your post is nothing more than a meme to me.
>>
>>28934425
There are entire universes of loneliness that women will never be able to even remotely understand. They act like they do to get attention from people. There is literally no other use to it. They come here to claim how lonely they are because someone here will be so worthless to give them money and attention because they put pussy on a podest which makes 'em even worse than women.
>>
I think women can be robots. Of a kind. Some of them have got to at least qualify for cyborg status, right?
>>
>>28938125
see>>28935565
of course there are lonely women, no-one is disputing that. The thing is there are depths of loneliness and despair that male robots experience that females can't even comprehend.
>>
>>28938769
No not really. Any women no matter how ugly, retarded, deformed, etc will get attention from someone if they keep trying while a lot of people here could try all their life and would never get the same kind of attention. They don't qualify as cyborgs either because they can't understand how lonely people really can be. Anyone is free to debate me but I have never met a girl that would truly qualify for cyborg status let alone robot.
>>
>>28934425
Relatively lonely compared to their peers? Yes
Objectively lonely, taking into consideration society, cultures, and male/female demographics, and stats of robot things, nah, males conquer that market
let it be known, that there are always exceptions to the rule
>>
>>28938848
Coming to think of it I know a girl that qualifies as really close to cyborg but not yet cyborg.
>>
>>28938848
They can suffer from such things and mental illness, but now that you mention it I've never heard of a woman going more than a few months without sex. Maybe there is a depth to loneliness that they can't really comprehend. The fattest, ugliest girl I ever knew still got laid.
>>
File: 1463242604207.png (602 KB, 937x594) Image search: [Google]
1463242604207.png
602 KB, 937x594
Prove me women can be robots

>pro tip, you can't
>>
>>28938917
>let it be known, that there are always exceptions to the rule
I think of it kinda in the same way but I yet have to actually see a girl that really is an exception and not just another attention whore acting like she knows what some guys have to put up with. Also I think that if I ever meet an exception she will most likely be more of a guy with a female body anyways.
>>
>>28935686
>tfw 3-4/10 on /soc/
>tfw 5'8
>tfw I am a total loser
>tfw I see people like you bitching about nothing

Gtfo
>>
>>28938638
>I have abnormalities from a failed suicide attempt
It's amusing how you think your post has any relevance or validity past this statement. You tried to kill yourself and fucked up so bad you can't get a man? Are we supposed to care? If you had been born with a deformity then it would be a different matter and even then, you would still find a man willing to be your partner. I've seen women with facial deformities, scarring, body deformities, amputees, mental problems, all able to find a partner; heck I've seen complete fucking retards get bfs.
>>
>>28938970
that's pretty much my point. I don't doubt that they can suffer from deformations, mental illness or whatever that is nothing predominantly male they can be, subjectively, lonely too but there are levels of loneliness that women will never be able to understand because no matter the circumstances in our society being female is a 100% guarantee for attention and or sex. If a girl has no sex she simply doesn't want sex because any and all females will get laid if they just leave the house, hell they will be laid if they just make a tinder profile.
>>
>>28938848
>Knew lonely weeb shy girl
>Assume robotic like me, said she has the social anxiety/doesn't like the outdoors/people stuff
>Most if it seems true (completely "deletes" friends from previous schools, might not like big crowds (but likes exploring the urban jungle tho), cries some nights, lots of vns and other week games), but still can go outside and find things to do with friends, have the courage to talk to random strangers on the Street
>Learns that she had a boyfriend, and has a long-distance one when I met her
>Calls herself "overly romantic and obsessed with boys (loves yaoi)"
Mmm yah, no, not true robot. Not saying her feelings are invalid, but feelings are subjective. socially, she's done far better than me, even though she sometimes laments on her social status and school stresses
she also had an exciting past in elementary, friends, fights, stuff like that, I had nothing
>>
>>28939084
On a related note how the fuck do you fail a suicide attempt so bad that people don't want to fuck you? And even then there would be someone that has a fetish for scars that would fuck her in an instant. Has she put her face in a lawnmower or what does she mean with abnormalities that are that bad? I don't see a single valid point in the entire post.
>>
if you really think about it, of course women would come here. it's straight up typical female behavior. women always want to be included in men's shit, because they are all aching for attention. they love infiltrating men's shit and try to change everything, that's just what they do. they want to share their bullshit feels on here while at the same time being repulsed by the guys who post on here. it's absurd

what fembots do on here is like an average 5/10 skinny guy going onto some exclusive fat female hambeast forum and trying to weasel his way into their conversations and try to relate to them. he can't, and he would most likely get banned immediately. not the case on here.

basically all fembots should be banned because they are attention seeking cunts
>>
>>28939167
She had a lover and a long distance friend, she pretty much already has had more than most people here will ever have. Hell she had friends in the past which might be more than some people here will ever have. Also her "social anxiety" sounds like total made up bullshit. I don't try to say any of her feelings are invalid but she sounds like the exact kind of girl that is on this board baiting for attention and actually getting it because she has a vagina.
>>
So do you guys think we should end this experiment with accepting women on /r9k/ and start telling females to get out again? I've seen a few femanons who did not conduct themselves disgracefully, but their overall behavior has not made a good impression so far.
>>
>>28939360
in the 3 years i've been on here i have interacted with maybe 5-6 actual decent females that had real problems. the rest were just typical normie girls that wanted attention, or fat girls. fat girls are probably the most common on here and they are by far the worst, just stop fucking eating so much and 99.5% of your problems will go away.

so yes. REMOVE FEMBOTS.
>>
>>28939360
dun matter how much we REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE breh, they ain't going anywhere, just keep reminding them they can never be robots doe, that seems to get their vagoos all sandy.
>>
>>28939360
banwave for females when?
>>
File: 1463840138690.jpg (402 KB, 960x935) Image search: [Google]
1463840138690.jpg
402 KB, 960x935
no women can be a robot, they will never relate to this feel
>>
>>28937598
This. It was terrifying enough when it was merely a transient social risk. Now it's literally risking our lives.

Fuck. That.
>>
>>28934425
being fat is a physical deformity
>>
>>28939583
being fat means someone is eating too much

it's not a deformity. it is not an illness. it is just someone eating too much. stop eating so much.

thats how easy it is
>>
>>28939543
Can you tell me who the guy in the picture is? He seems familiar but I can't quite tell who he is?
>>
>>28939543
now go shoot a sorority party you fucking loser
>>
im a tranny. i can be a robot right?
>>
>>28939604
There are some people that just are skelly or fat BUT they are the exception not the norm. People (fat sluts) always claim they have some medical problem that makes them fat while they just eat a whole mcdonalds a day.
>>
>>28939615
see what I mean, about sandy vagoo
>>
File: 1460018211774.png (509 KB, 485x742) Image search: [Google]
1460018211774.png
509 KB, 485x742
>>28939615
It's sad when womyn don't have arguments and then need to resort to such low baits. Tsk, tsk, tsk, baka senpai.
>>
>>28939637
>just eat a whole mcdonalds a day.

even the napkins?
>>
>>28939167
sounds like my ex
>>
>>28939009
Yah same, you think that there must be some girl like you and maybe someone that isn't like you because of some unlucky break >>28938638 , But are aren't we all unlucky? , because there has to be right? Robots can't be gender exclusive, our society holds millions, there has to be some. That wierd form of empathy, "I know what it feels like to be a robot, they say they are a robot, therefore they must have my feels", drives us to believe that we are not alone, but many a time, its proven wrong, like >>28939167 . And since "feeling special" is a big things for normies (although they want to be normal, the same), especially for women, where status is important to obtain resources (couldn't they work like a man for resources/social status?), They play the "fembot card" out of some sort of desperation, to try and fit into this niche to get sympathy and attention from us, thus making them "socially special" while still maintaining normie status, and getting different treatment because she identifies as part of such special niche (sound familiar? #genderidentity). Most women dont care about objectivity, about finding a place that truly fits them, they just want to reap the rewards of "being special" but without the downsides and actual work it may take to be special (in things like academics and vidya, not robotics)
Women are wierd, and the normie women, like with rape and sexism and suicide, dilute and stain the terms they use, so real fembots aren't taken seriously.
>>
File: 1455845564346.jpg (138 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1455845564346.jpg
138 KB, 800x800
>There are """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Fembots""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" getting worshiped by every spineless beta on this fucking board
>They can get in a loving relationship without even trying
>They still have the AUDACITY to call themselves robots

I KNOW THAT THE FUCKING MAJORITY ARE BAITING MALES, BUT THERE ARE ACTUAL FUCKING ROASTIES WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ROBOTS!

WOMEN ARE A SCOURGE ON EVERY COMMUNITY!

THEIR MERE PRESENCE CAUSES A DIVISION!

FUCK OFF!
>>
>>28939696
Even the cashier! THE FUCKING CASHIER I TELL YOU!
thank you for making me laugh I did not expect that kind of answer
>>
>>28939721
I think that sums it up rather good. I want to believe that there are females that actually know how we feel but from experience all I can say is that there are none.
>>
>>28939634
why not

ftm?
>>
>>28939721
All I ask for is that females, respect that, because of this gynocentric society, most of you will never reach the level or robotics that a man can (and why would you? unless you want the attention and orbiters). Don't mock us, stating that you're on the same level of pain as us when you're obviously not. Don't use your feelings for once and see if objectively, you fit in with the true robots. acknowledge that you may/can/do have it better than we do then we'll respect you as fembots. If this happens, we could weed out real fembots from stacies which benifits all people who "need" this board.
Of course won't happen though, because women dont weed out their own, like we do with chads, and instead go all conformation bias and say "I FEEEL THST WAY TOO OMG WE MIST BE FEMBOTS IKTF XDDDDDDDDDD"

TLDR: blame yourself, females, blame your stacies for trying to seek approval and special treatment like they always do.

Women ruin men, and other women. I want to believe that there are respectful fembots that will be respected back plz love me, but considering the current treatment of the word "fembot", I doubt that it will happen anytime soon.

And think about it, it'll give a valid reason for fembots to say "fembot here" and whatnot because then if their life story sounds like a failed male normie, we know that you're a female, and thus a different scaling system is needed for your female robotics.

yes there will still be people who hate you still, get over it, this is this internet, no one here is going to bubble wrap your feelings
>>
>>28934425
They aren't robots but they say they are to get attention from beta orbiters

And the worst thing is it works
>>
my chad friends told me that being a 3 as a guy is easier than a girl being a 3
how the fuck does that make sense. i brought up the argument that any girl can get a guy, but ugly guys can't get an attractive girl and they all disagreed
>>
>>28939866
dude, you aren't going to get through to them, the fembots don't care, all they want is attention and inclusion. that's it. they want attention for their feels, but they don't want the attention of the creepy guys who they share their feelings with

REMOVE
FEMBOTS
>>
>>28939707
Where you from robot? Gotta make sure this isn't real life
>>
>>28939915
Fembots are not people.

They are parasites who latch onto /r9k/, the host.

I'd hope for a mass cleansing of them, but the mods clearly won't do anything.

Even though they do nothing but shitpost, do /soc/ tier shit, and even admit to being underage.

And still, the mods won't budge.

I guess they do work the same amount they are paid after all.
>>
>>28939904
that's because they think that if tomorrow they would wake up and be a 3/10 they would still be treated the same as yesterday when they were chad. They simply don't know better. I can't really blame them either. If all you'd ever experience in life would be acceptance and attention you'd too think that it is normal and equal for everyone. It's just the same with kids born in rich families. They will think that everything they achieved in life was through hard work and that everyone that is poor just isn't trying simply because they only ever knew the life they had. It's pretty much the same with every similar scenario, people sadly just don't know better and think that everyone deserves something.
>>
>>28939935
somewhere in new england
>>
File: 1460844846155.jpg (926 KB, 1846x1400) Image search: [Google]
1460844846155.jpg
926 KB, 1846x1400
>>28939915
''''''''''''Fembots'''''''''''''''''''are the worst kind of women, since they can't bait a Chad for themselves they come here to bait betafags so they can raise their confidence and then try to get a Chad, it's their cycle and they will keep doing it until they get pumped by Chad.

The proof they want atention is from their classical catchphrase, ''I'm a fembot but...''
>>
>>28939564
Part of me hopes that the niggers end up turning on them.

A great irony.

I bet they'll change their minds about their new friends when it's too late.
>>
File: prettymuch.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1320) Image search: [Google]
prettymuch.jpg
136 KB, 1024x1320
>>28938125
>whom

This bitch doesn't know when to use "who" and when to use "whom".

I demand we implement an IQ requirement for this board so I don't have to be exposed to such female inanities.
>>
I thought having women here could add a new dynamic of feels or empathy to this board, at least a different perspective on things. Mostly though they seem to drop in, freak out the first time someone calls them a roastie, then start some childish thread to call people names or just bail. It seems like a lot of shitposting to me.
>>
>>28939819
no mtf.
ftm are too busy getting chicks with chad.
>>
>>28940034
I wonder when these beta fuckers realize that fembots will never see them as anything more than stepping stones.

They will never love you, they only see you as a step in the stairway to Chad.
>>
>>28939168
Most women just swallow a bottle of pills then call someone and tell them what they did. They don't actually want to die, it's just attention whoring as usual
>>
>>28939316
She seemed respectful enough, but she never went out of her way to try and be normie when I met her (hs). In uni though, she pushed herself and initiated getting a bf (worked, plus sexual favours on exchange for cuddles with the guy, from what she said) made those friends I talked about, and went to a few parties (nothing to big I've heard, just friends, alcohol, and sexual favours). She even had a fight with a friend, but instead of "deleting" her, she tried to make up with her and did. It is awfully suspicious, bit she was respectful to me (I feel, maybe she just tolerated me). She might be a femcyborg, or "failed" normie, but I don't think she has any robot traits/attitudes besides anime tropes, which normies can do too if they want
>>
File: chinese-man-smoking.jpg (50 KB, 335x239) Image search: [Google]
chinese-man-smoking.jpg
50 KB, 335x239
>>28934425
I understand, OP. Consider this, you have male robot and a female "robot". Both are at the same level of degeneracy, both are unattractive, socially awkward/autistic, etc. Both are equal on the playing field. Yet the fembot still receives benefits and special treatment for simply having a vagina. She has the support of feminists who teach her that men are disposable and to have high standards, the protection of whiteknights who teach her that her pussy should be put on a pedestal and the reinforcement of today's society that a fat, disgusting slob is a "real" woman. She is a woman so naturally she has at least a few guys lined up who would gladly fuck her/be her bf. She might not get as much attention as Stacy but by simply being a woman, will still get attention and sympathy when she craves it. She is never truly lonely and when she says she can't get a bf, it usually means her standard is set above the guys orbiting her so she doesn't even consider them. Even women with mental/physical problems will get sympathy and will eventually find a partner. The male robot however is left in the darkness by himself. No-one cares, why should they. He is told to grow up, be a man; he is told he is fat, disgusting, creepy, unlovable, ugly, smelly, revolting and he has to bear it by himself. As male robots we have no supporters, no sympathizers, no whiteknights fighting for our cause. The journey we travel in the darkness, we travel it alone. So when I say that females could never understand the depths of loneliness a male robot feels, I mean it, because I've been there.
>>
>>28940094
>stepping stones

whoa whoa whoa whoa, that's way too generous

fembots view robots as creepy insects that must be squashed with a shoe
>>
>>28940062
They try to prove us wrong about fembots only to end up proving us more and more right.
>>
>>28940021
Was the girl from Canada by chance? I think the guy was Canadian but itnwas long-distance
>>
File: LS88hFvl.jpg (34 KB, 477x640) Image search: [Google]
LS88hFvl.jpg
34 KB, 477x640
>>28940094
How did Chad become the meme name for alphas? All the Chads I know are bigger losers than all the lonely nerds and geeks I used to be friends with.
>>
>>28940070
if your in my area, id fuck you
>>
File: 1462283424633.jpg (77 KB, 1000x499) Image search: [Google]
1462283424633.jpg
77 KB, 1000x499
>>28940094
Exactly, betacucks are the reason that low-tier women like fembots so overrated.

Most of them are just vapid whores that ocasionally play LOL
>>
>>28940109
This. Most girls don't want to die, they want attention. If someone truly wants to die they will off themselves in a matter of hours and not swallow two aspirins and act like they are dying.
>>
>>28940134
And yet they're surprised when we hate them.

They expect us to care about their feels, they expect us to accept them as one of our own.

And they lash out in a shitposting frenzy when we don't give them what they want.
>>
>>28940114
I don't know her so I can't really say anything about it without guessing, my whole post was just a guess about her. But yeah maybe she just tolerates you who knows.
>>
File: 1458514026025.png (62 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
1458514026025.png
62 KB, 1500x1383
>>28940126
Iktf Bro, life is hard isn't?
>>
>>28939915
I WANT TO BELIEVE
but I know you're right in the end...
Women, did they evolve to be this evil? To be the harbingers of society? To ignorantly revert society back to the stone age because they couldn't subdue their instincts like men did?

>>28939985
Mods don't care about this place, they want the board activity, the shills, the bluepilled, why would they care about us? People in power, especially anonymous, nonresponsible, people, don't care and are more cruel. Let is not forget the Stanford prison experiment

>>28940034
Yah... saddening bit true. I think we need another board reset, bit I don't want to lose my archives
>>
>>28940283
Wasn't the Stanford experiment where normal people could judge inmates and how they should be treated or something like that?
But yeah I want to believe too anon even though I know in the end it won't become reality only because I want it to be.
>>
File: niggermods2.png (137 KB, 1343x406) Image search: [Google]
niggermods2.png
137 KB, 1343x406
>>28940283
Pic related I guess. Mods? More like an audience to our pain, the fat controller of this railyard
>>
It was nice talking with you guys have a good one I'm gonna go sleep.

also cleansing of attention whores when?
>>
>>28934425
You are a clueless idiot. For women getting laid is like getting emotional attention for men. Whore=Whiteknight. Read this
>>28940144
>>
>>28940331
Iktf. I just want the world to be a nice place for robots. at least assimilate us into normiedom or something, bit that's a plan meant for the younger generation of potiental robots, we have no hope. I forget, remember them being unnecessarily cruel and mean to the people they were supposed to monitor and protect. Maybe they did judge that they should be treated badly, but they did act upon their thoughts.

>>28940360
Goodnight robro
roasties be gone when the wiafubots are created and perfected
>>
>TFW when blackbot
>TFW when I will never get a qt 3.14
>Roasties actually coming here for attention
>Refusing to date any of us even though they claim to be robots.

Meme gender
>>
>>28940685

>forever alone reddit has a bunch of sad stories about how they can't will never find anyone
>roasties get mad they they are not the focus of attention
>They create /r/foreveralone women
>not allowed to message them
>The reddit is now private

Why wouldn't they get with the other forever alone males?

Because they are faggots who want all male attention.

Women can't be robots and this proves it.
>>
>>28940685
so no girls ever come up to you wanting to fuck out of curiosity because they heard black guys have big dicks?
>>
File: 1462731500088.jpg (71 KB, 506x657) Image search: [Google]
1462731500088.jpg
71 KB, 506x657
Women are trash desu
>>
>>28941055
>RIP baby
topkek

no seriously, women are scum
>>
>>28941039

Too unattractive senpai. Then I'm only 4/5 inches soooooo I'm fucked... even if a girl wanted to "experiment"
>>
Well I still think the low-key, lonely femanon should be allowed to stay, assuming she can check her attitude at the door, if not truly relate to our problems. But yeah, the "fembot" thing has become like a meme lately.
>>
>>28941166

>Well I still think the low-key, lonely femanon should be allowed to stay

nononono stop this fucking meme. It doesn't exist. The fattest landwhale will never be lonely. All robots here are fucked.
>>
File: giygas.png (69 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
giygas.png
69 KB, 550x550
>>28941227
Women can fear rejection, or know the pain of being ugly and longing for the solace of companionship. Even if they cannot truly understand the depth of a robot's suffering.
>>
File: 1462991454070.png (543 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462991454070.png
543 KB, 600x600
Is there a way to kill them all off?
>>
>>28941166
>low-key, lonely femanon should be allowed to stay,

that's like maybe .05% of the females that post here. there's no such thing as a non-attention seeking fembot. if they didn't want attention they wouldn't even mention their gender, or, they would just go to lolcow instead where they fucking belong

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

FEMBOTS
E
M
B
O
T
S
>>
File: nigga what did you just say.png (754 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nigga what did you just say.png
754 KB, 1920x1080
>>28941336

How can they fear rejection when men have to approach?

Is this a meme?
>>
>>28941336
>Even if they cannot truly understand the depth of a robot's suffering.
They cannot and as such, they do not belong on this board.
>>
>>28941494
Do you really want it to just be a guys-only club? This isn't wizchan or the Freemasons, you know. If we force out the "fembots" and put a stop to their activities, things will be even more dull around here than usual. If the tripfags prove anything, it's that /r9k/ loves an attention whore.
>>
>>28941349
The spelling mistake is triggering me
>>
>>28941625

>Tripfags speak for all of us

KYS
>>
>>28941708
They make the worst posts, and yet they get more replies than anyone. Women love attention, just like tripfags and many robots are all too willing to give it.
>>
Why is this thread even here? We have solid proofs that women cannot be robots.

Here, just look at any fembot thread or threads where someone asks if robots would date a fembot. Amusingly you will always see those threads turned into a "girl A : i'm a robot but..." followed by tons of "I'd date you".

My point is, women browsing in /r9k/ literally just have to lift a finger to get a beta, which is hilarious considering how /r9k/ supposedly hates women.
>>
>>28941840

Just because we hate women doesn't mean we won't fuck them.
>>
>>28940156
No you wouldn't I do not pass.
>>
>>28940126
Nice meme post.
I literally get no special treatment from feminists or white knights. I'm just giving you a (You) since you worked so hard on your essay. You deserve some attention instead of the fembots.
>>
>>28941840
when it comes to girls and 4chan, I like to take a solid "there are no females on the internet" stance.
>>
>>28941949
fuck off back to whatever attention whoring site you came from roastie
>>
File: no girls on the internet.png (78 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
no girls on the internet.png
78 KB, 1254x261
>>28941950

I got you famioli.
>>
>>28942163
Thanks for the (You), cuck but I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>28942287

>Cuck

Not him, but stop using words you don't know the meaning of.
>>
>>28942311
relax its just another woman trying to use our lingo
>>
>>28938125
Shut up whore woman do not understand or feel lonely they can get any attention they want at any time
>>
>>28939606
He played Baron Zemo. He was in Captain America: Civil War
>>
File: 1464664221525.png (78 KB, 923x751) Image search: [Google]
1464664221525.png
78 KB, 923x751
>>28935436
Men are idiots for women.
>>
>>28941840
>/r9k/ supposedly hates women
Misogyny is an old thing on this board to be sure, but it also was basically started by normies who were burned out on some bad relationships, not a robot culture with little of their own experiences who just ran with it. Now we have a heap of new users, including femanons and nobody is quite sure what this place is anymore. I posit that today /r9k/ is more filled with people who hate themselves, or who just kind of hate everyone. I also maintain that a well-intentioned female could add something of value to the site, a degree of compassion or emotional sensitivity that many robots struggle to muster. I thought they were an over-represented minority though until this thread.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.