[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies walk so slow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: snail pepe.jpg (25 KB, 533x384) Image search: [Google]
snail pepe.jpg
25 KB, 533x384
Does anyone else hate it when they're stuck behind a bunch of normies walking really slowly? I used to think it was just a black people thing, but then I realized most of the white people I end up walking behind always walk really slowly as well (I'm white btw), so I think it might be a normie thing in general.

Does anyone else happen to have a fast walk compared to most normies? Has it inconvenienced you in any way?
>>
>>28930747
yes, I hate it too, when im rolling with normies I start walking then a little bit ahead look back and see them all the way back walking in such slow pace that I have to stay there for a while and wait until the get to me, fucking annoying.
>>
>>28930747
>I used to think it was just a black people thing
everything is black people with you guys
>>
>>28930747
Used to fast walk most of the time. But I get hot and sweaty in public places, especially ones where I do a lot of walking so I thought I'd slow my roll and walk at a slower pace. It seems to help me not get as hot and sweat so much. It's not even a fitness thing either, even when I was running a lot and working out, I got too hot. I've always sweat at the drop of a hat since about 6th grade. Yeh, I do walk slower now though, not basketball youth slow, but slower than I used to unless I'm in a hurry which is almost never. I got nowhere to be with my bitch NEET ass.
>>
File: 1427135192732.jpg (60 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1427135192732.jpg
60 KB, 794x794
>walking to class behind slow group of stacies
>painfully slow, and all in a line so I can't pass them without speedwalking like an autist
>suddenly they run into another group of girls walking in the other direction
>immediately they lose cohesion and spread out into a big circle in the middle of the path
>"oh my god becky I haven't seen you in days" "I know I was on vacation in aspen" etc.
>Can't get past them, don't want to just stand there behind them like a creep
>walk into the mulch around the path and go around them
>hear them laughing as I walk away
I will never forget this moment for the rest of my life
>>
File: 1395313836496.jpg (71 KB, 460x465) Image search: [Google]
1395313836496.jpg
71 KB, 460x465
>>28930998
I have this exact problem as well, I sweat buckets for literally no reason. And I'm not fat or anything, I'm probably more fit than the average joe.
I actually think it's a MUH GENETICS thing, my mom said she's always had the same problem and she's been in shape her entire life.
>>
>>28930747
You look like the autist that you fundamentally are.
>>
I got so sick of this, eventually I just started to plow through normies in the hallways. Sure I'd get some weird looks, but I didn't care.
>>
>>28930747
why do robots walk so fast?
>>
I can see how this would be a problem for you, particularly considering your propensity for running away from your problems, trying to quickly escape any real accountability for your own sexual downward spiral comma and complete inability to get off your ass and actually create a happy productive existence for yourself...

DISCLAIMER: this next piece of advice probably isn't for you, considering your sexual preferences

Next time you get slowed down like this, continue walking at your pace heading in the direction of the female in the group of slow-walking normies... As you make contact with her, be sure to use your groin area as the 'feeler'... Afterwards, act surprised and say "it was nice bumping into you"

You're a total douche
>>
I don't know about you but when I'm outside I want to do everything as fast as possible so I can go back into my cave escape this shitty world.
Normies don't have that desire, they actually feel comfortable outside so they're not in a hurry. They belong there, why would they fasten their pace?
>>
>>28931079
OG sweat/fast now slower walk guy here, I think its a similar situation with my immediate family too. I know my older brother is the same way, even worse I think, he gets hotter easier than I do it seemed, sweats about the same as me. He told me that our dad was similar, he'd get really sweaty sometimes.
>>
One time a normie from uni told me: "man as soon as the class is dismissed you always get up first running out like someone called in a bomb threat"

Wasn't aware of this at all, kind of put things in perspective
>>
>>28931210
not the guy you were replying to but it's the opposite for me. I'm not overweight but my family has no problem in the florida heat. I on the other hand sweat like crazy whenever I go outside. It's embarrassing to shower, apply deodorant and smell like sweat by the time I walk out of my house and get to my car during the summer.
>>
Yeah, but I'm a proper city guy. My area is infested with suburban subhumans come fire shopping and Instagram selfless in front of the local street art.
>>
>>28931063
I'm sure they went laughing at you, you sperm. Anyone else would have walked around them too
>>
>>28931103
We are scared of being outside
>>
>>28930747
>Why do normies walk so slow?
Because they enjoy life.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.