[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since the majority of robots here are from the USA and from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 14589404681650.png (82 KB, 723x731) Image search: [Google]
14589404681650.png
82 KB, 723x731
Since the majority of robots here are from the USA and from the UK, please, answer some questions from a Russian guy.
1. Can you call ambulance if you are feeling bad in your home?
2. How does health insurance system work? Is it expensive as fuck?
3. How much do you pay for rent? And for internet? How much does a flat with two rooms cost?(please specify the city here)
>>
>>28924763
As a Slav, I understand a bit of Russian and I feel literally embarrassed for that picture. Your content should be entertaining for other people. You shouldn't deflect some imaginary prospective disdain of other people towards you for being Slavic, stemming from your inferiority complex, by insulting both other people (the translations are fake and highly vulgar, purportedly intended to trip them up') and yourself ('I am a Slav, yes, we're vulgar, primitive, and not afraid of admitting it, what you gonna do about it huh'). Defensive self-denigration because you're afraid of the mere prospect of denigration that's external is not humour, and in fact it is attention seeking through making your thread about yourself in disguise. It's cringeworthy. I for one refuse to make purported Slavic crudeness any part of either Slavic or my own identity.
>>
>>28924892
>to trip them up'
*to trip people up
>>
>>28924892
dude i have 4k hours on that game and i swear ive heard all of them 100s of times. Don't go full autist on a satirical steam post about miscommunication between non english speaking east europeans/russians and non russian speaking westerners.
>>
>>28924892
I'm sorry. I couldn't find any pictures that funnier than this stereotypical view.
>>
File: motivator-?-????-????-??????.jpg (99 KB, 710x736) Image search: [Google]
motivator-?-????-????-??????.jpg
99 KB, 710x736
Sorry for crappy OP image, guys.
>>
>>28924763
>1. Can you call ambulance if you are feeling bad in your home?
they are only for things that need immediate care and safe transport, stuff that will kill you like heart attack, respiratory issues, broken limbs,ect
>2. How does health insurance system work? Is it expensive as fuck?
>pay money to jewish company
>if you have over a certain amount(deductible) of health bills they will pay after that
>they cover some hospital visits before you reach the deductible
it's skyrocketing in price due to obama's shitty policies but still manageable. never go without it or you will get raped by 50,000$ medical bills instead of a 4,000$ deductible if something happens to you.
>3. How much do you pay for rent? And for internet? How much does a flat with two rooms cost?(please specify the city here)
varies widely on location, a city like san franciso might cost you 2,000$ a month for a one room apartment while in a rural area or a smaller city it would cost 400-800$ for something 5 times the size. There really is no standard but if you need to go cheap you can always move into a shitty neighborhood for 200-300$ a month. internet is 50-100$ depending on location, many areas force you to get it packaged with television for 100-200$.

The average lower class worker can easily afford a much higher standard of living then in Russia I would say. Our "poor" are not what you would consider poor, They have television, internet, refrigeration, plentiful food, climate controlled homes, ect.
>>
>>28924763
1. probably
2. nhs, it's free for me
3. council flat, it's free for me
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.