[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self-loathing thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Tell us all the negative stuff about you, anon. Time to vent.

>drug addicted piece of shit with no desire to work on anything
>spend all my time drinking alone wasting grandma's money and watching south park
>actually would have a chance in life if I wasn't a lazy drug addict
>was in therapy for three months that kinda helped, but quit so I can take speed again
>have an mdma pill in my closed right now stashed for a right night
>can't szrvive the day without my otc codeine/caffeine pills
>>
>>28924017
Same as you desu

>bummed money and friendship from my gf and her friends

>addicted to weed, drink and tobacco

>ruined my gf's life by bringing her down so much

>tried to kill myself multiple times

>been depressed for 2+1/2 years but it doesn't respond to therapy and the drugs kill me

>have diabetes and live off of Australian welfare

>murder me senpai
>>
File: 1464321206821.png (277 KB, 806x785) Image search: [Google]
1464321206821.png
277 KB, 806x785
>>28924017
>will be turning into a slut if i end up homeless as a back up plan
>hate hoomans, most of them
>doesn't want to die per se since it probably hurts like shit but doesn't care if i do because i believe in reincarnation anyway(this is only really negative around normals it seems, they hate that i make death seem so insignificant)
>fetishist
>few inhabitions
>>
>>28925274
Are you still here? We can talk if you're in mood
>>
>>28924017

>inability to maintain a meaningful relationship with anybody
>black sheep of my family
>everything and everyone I love I drive away
>homeless, unemployed, unlovable and unloving drifter
>seriously considering developing a drug habit to shorten my life span

Someone kill me.
>>
File: 1413488958647.jpg (13 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
1413488958647.jpg
13 KB, 393x400
I don't really know if it's me over reacting and being a bitch, or if something should actually be done about this but:

>18

>Living with dad who openly says that he will never help me with anything anymore for now on and discourages me from being what I want to be and encourages being a wagecuck.

>Brother who despises me and yells at me whatever chance he gets who wishes I was fucking dead.

>Mum who left when I was 13 and visits half the time just to say hi and then fucks off.

>One step brother who lives on benefits who does nothing but gets drunk, yell and then fucks off whenever he shows up.

>Another step brother who has a shit head son that's nothing more but an annoyance.

>Walk out of wage slave part time job that fucked up my wages and get yelled at for leaving.

>Left with hardly any money and has no source of income to buy anything now, not even allowance can suffice.

Seriously, so much has happened this past weeks that has made me want to kill myself and now I don't know what to do.
I fucking hate my family but I don't know what to do about it.
>>
File: God I suck.jpg (104 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
God I suck.jpg
104 KB, 1300x866
>Don't excel at anything
>Lazy idiot who does no work
>Going to fail exams
>Freak with so many genetic disabilities
>Epileptic, controlled by meds which screw with me
>Bony growth in knee, causing excruciating pain when walking for too long
>Pectus excavatum
>Phimosis
>Family thinks i'm in some kind of emo phase, so laughs at anything I say.
>Don't contact them anymore, screw them
>All alone
>Virgin scum, never held a girls hand
>Only get enjoyment out of screwing with and controlling other people
>Insult and abuse people who could potentially be friends.
>Huge asshole, but it's the only semblance of control I have in my life, so I still do it anyway.
>Fuck I hate myself
>I could go on about girls i've driven away and whatever, but you get the idea.
>>
>have down syndrome
>had a girlfriend wen i was 7 that had warts on her face that oozes wen u poke them
>have tried some of the ooze
>have experimented with too many psychedelics
>lazy and dont have anything interesting
>aids, hiv, hepatitis c, cancer, 123, runs in my bloodline
>have immune disorders out the wazu
>have no money and am slowly edging towards homelessness
>>
Tranny that's about 10000 GBP in debt with no hope of paying it off in the next decade.
>>
>born without legs
>dickless, only left with useless nubs
>have weird growths inside my abdomen
>going slightly senile
>girls talk to me at of pity at parties
>have to drink 8 vitamin smoothies a day to stay alive
>no immune system, doctors say i have 8 more weeks to live
>was raped in the mouth by a small horse at age of 10
>have a pet snake that doesnt move
>spent all my money toward prosthetic research
>have to crawl 14x a day, in severe agony, into my shower, as the wheelchair doesnt fit inside.
>i crawl alot around the house after i puke my guts up, and the house smells like dead bodies for weeks until my 100 year old, dyslexic uncle cleans it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.