[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fat 4/10 girl that I ALMOST ended up dating finds a BF one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>fat 4/10 girl that I ALMOST ended up dating finds a BF one week after things between us didn't work out

What is this bullshit

Why do women have it so easy?

Her BF is a solid 7/10 too and I'm like a 6/6.5 as well.
>>
She was stringing you both along until one of you dropped off. Earlier there may have been 3, 4 or even 7 men in the picture.
>>
>>28923654
That's a possibility. She did say she had multiple guys ask her out during our "almost dating" period.
>>
File: pissed off pepe.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pissed off pepe.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>28923622
They have a vagina and womb, this lets them be wanted by literally any guy, because it gives the guy the chance to actually have her fall in love with him and have sex/companionship, because he can't be on his own all the time. With the woman gaining freedom and specific rights, this gives her the primary choice of who they want to be with and can set their own standards and what not because they know they themselves will still be desired no matter what they look like.
It's rigged from the beginning. It's their game, we're just pawns to them.
>>
>>28923736
She's still a goddamn 4/10, man. I only ended up almost dating her because I was desperate as fuck and, at the time, thought I loved her (it was just desperation and affection, I figured that out with the fact that I don't miss her at all nor do I feel anything with her new relationship).

And it's not like she's a nice girl either, she's a despicable human being and that's why I broke it off with her. I don't understand how she can consistently pull guys way above her league.
>>
>>28923787
>she's a despicable human being and that's why I broke it off with her. I don't understand how she can consistently pull guys way above her league.
you answered your own question with:
>because I was desperate as fuck

It doesn't matter how despicable she is, as long as she is female, she has a decent chance at getting a partner, because other guys are looking for a gf too, even if they're willing to become slaves.
It's in her favor. and this does not appear to be good
>>
Different breeding strategies. If you take away monogamy and modern notions like money it will all make sense.

A female wants the best sperm she can possibly get because pregnancy is a huge investment both in terms of resources and time. A male wants to impregnate as many females as possible because impregnation is a small investment - he will take whatever he can get.

"Equality" does not exist, it is a man-made concept. At the highest levels a male is more valuable than his female counterpart because he can become a breeding stud and spread his valuable genes. At the mid and lower levels a female is more valuable because she can be impregnated by superior males.
>>
>>28924060
>If you take away monogamy and modern notions like money it will all make sense.
if you take civilization away, most of this board would have already had multiple partners I assure you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.