[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TREAT A WOMEN KINDLY >treats women kindly >get thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 13934356_gal.jpg (29 KB, 378x462) Image search: [Google]
13934356_gal.jpg
29 KB, 378x462
>TREAT A WOMEN KINDLY
>treats women kindly
>get thought of as a pervert or a gay
>>
I was in line at McDonald's getting some breakfast this morning. There were two very attractive young ladies in the line next to mine. I complimented them and they giggled. One of them asked if I could buy breakfast for them and I said sure. Cost me like 15$ and some change for their breakfast but the smiles on their faces was priceless. We said our goodbyes and I asked for the cute brunettes number. She said she had a boyfriend so she couldnt. All I could think was what a lucky guy. A gorgeous and loyal girlfriend. One day I will meet the girl right for me. That is what being a gentlemen is all about. Not some ridiculous "alpha" nonsense or being a womanizer, it is about being a man- a real man.
>>
>being kind to females
EL OH FUCKING EL
>>
>>28922108
That's not part of the D E N N I S operating system..
>>
>>28923575

and what is being a samefag all about?
>>
File: 1391288855188.gif (895 KB, 240x183) Image search: [Google]
1391288855188.gif
895 KB, 240x183
>Ah, 'scuse me, m'lady haha, not to be officious haha. Excuse my parlance I have just came from the library hehe. Do you like a man who reads? With reason and logical in my artillery I am quite the sagacious gentleman as you can see from my attire and how I comport myself. Care for a drink, mlady? Can I get you anything? Not to be intrusive ahha just pondering. I am without a lady right now and you seem a prime candidate, N-not to trivialise you of course aha you a re very beautiful hehe.

>Ummm, no thank you. Goodbye.

Five beers Later, 5AM on /r9k:

>Fucking women are fucking whores. i try to be nice to these CREATURES and they trample me underfoot!
>>
>Has never been with a woman
>"Being kind to women is a joke haha amirite guys"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.