[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some jobs that: >don't require any qualifications
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What are some jobs that:
>don't require any qualifications or experience
>require little physical labour
>require little or no interaction with other people

Seriously, is it possible to get hired if you got no job experience? If I don't wanna give up on life, I'll still have to become a wagecuck at some point of my life.
>>
Here's how

>get a time machine
>go back to the 1930s
>be southern European (Greek)
>live through WW2
>after WW2 work in German coal mines
>save up enough money working in coal mines to get to Australia legally
>when you get off the ship walk directly to the arnotts biscuit factory
>walk in and in broken English ask for work
>get a job
>end up saving up to purchase a $8000 house near the beach
>fast forward to 1980, sell that $8000 house near the beach for $64,000.
>use that $64,000 to upgrade to a bigger house in the same area
>fast forward to 2016 and the house you paid $80,000 for in 1981 is now worth over $2,000,000.
>live off the pension

This is my grandfather, he never attended any school, still doesn't know how to read or write, doesn't even had primary school education, let a lone highschool or college.
>>
>>28921339
>require little physical labour
are you a pussy?
you'd get used to it within a couple weeks

>>28921505
don't australians call you wogs?
>>
Telephone seller is the only job I know which most of the time doesn't require experience. Probably because it requires lying through your teeth to succeed and not many want to or are good at it. Even washing dishes or shoveling dirt requires diplomas.
>>
>>28921654
>shoveling dirt requires diplomas.
This. It's actually fucking true, and it's insane. I can deadlift 200kg and the fuckers at HR wouldn't hire me for fucking shoveling gravel and moving shit around.
>>
>>28921339
You have to interact with a LOT of people before you can get a job with no experience that involves little or no interaction with other people. Networking and interviewing are essential, so dust off that suit, and rev up those social skills!

I attribute my entire career to extreme fortune. And none of it would have been possible without a degree that my job didn't require, which then led to me getting promoted to a job that required the degree. This was also luck.
>>
>>28921997
>You have to interact with a LOT of people before you can get a job with no experience that involves little or no interaction with other people.
Really? Can't you just apply for a job on the Internet and get hired? Or do you have to undergo job interviews even for shittiest jobs?
>>
>>28923086
If you are going to get a job you are going to get interviewed.
>>
>>28923086
>Can't you just apply for a job on the Internet and get hired? Or do you have to undergo job interviews even for shittiest jobs?
What the fuck? Yes you need to interview for every single job, unless it's someone you know hooking you up, in which case you still obviously need to meet the manager or someone first. Most HR people are autistic as fuck and ask retarded questions, but a few are cool and will just check that everything is order.
>>
grocery store cart pusher.
the most you have to say to people is "hey, how is your day going?" "have a pleasant day"
or show them where some food item is, which after getting to know a grocery store, is like showing someone how to open a bottle of soda.
there are other things, but you need a driver's license.
>>
>>28921339
You have already given up with this list. What is stopping you from doing physical labour? What about some tertiary education?

Work isn't happy fun time, you will be put out of your ultimate comfort zone in some aspects so you shouldn't write off interpersonal jobs especially since you have no experience or higher education. To get a job that caters to what you want is why people go to university. Don't want to talk to people? Go study science and work in a lab. You aren't in a position to be picky.
>>
What about data entry? Is much training needed for this position? Sounds like a perfect robot job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.