[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how's the career hunt going, /r9k/? you know you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: annie smile.gif (1 MB, 245x243) Image search: [Google]
annie smile.gif
1 MB, 245x243
how's the career hunt going, /r9k/?

you know you can't be a NEET/wagecuck forever
>>
>>28920213
I will either be a NEET forever or die trying
>>
Get a job and betray the NEET brotherhood....NEVER!
>>
>>28920213

>he believes that there is a substantive, ontological difference between the lived experiences of working-class labor and upper-middle class/elite work

>he does not consider that even hedge fund managers and CEOS have social obligations, customers, and the usual unpleasant considerations of a normal human social life

>he does not consider that even most men are still obliged to 'do something' for their money

>he has not recognized that the highest good, where the category of work is concerned, is to permanently escape the need to work in order to earn a living altogether, while at the same time maintaining whatever standard of living one deems best for oneself

>he does not understand that the end goal of a properly lived human existence is, while in the midst of living that existence (for its end will have the same effect, but a premature end has a high probability of being unpleasant and anhedonic, which you should locally care about) is to permanently and as best as possible, in every moment, every day, escape other human beings, the more altogether one can manage it, the better
>>
Wow, she has not aged well at all. Looks all used up. Dead lifeless eyes, stringy thin hair, sunken face. Meth??
>>
Not if you milk the system like most people. My uncle is in his early 60s and hasn't had a job since he was 20. He lived with my grandmother in her basement until the day she died.
>>
File: Annie loves you.webm (666 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Annie loves you.webm
666 KB, 720x404
>>28920972
Cara's muff
>>
>>28921270
Well whatever it is it's wrecked her. Jesus she almost looks mentally retarded now
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.