[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom says good morning >ignore her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 234x250
>mom says good morning
>ignore her
>>
You're a cunt
fug urself
>>
File: Boiling_Pepe.png (9 KB, 446x399) Image search: [Google]
Boiling_Pepe.png
9 KB, 446x399
>say good morning to mom
>she ignores me
>>
>>28919607
>mom says bad morning
>I say mom, you silly goof, today's not opposite day!
>then mom says she can't tell if I really mean it isn't opposite day, or if I mean the opposite of what is meant by the phrase it isn't opposite day because it actually is opposite day
>I give her a big ol' smile and a hug, we laugh and then make pancakes together
>I go outside and bask in the sun, drifting in and out of sleep until the night comes
>>
File: im going dumb bitch.gif (861 KB, 320x206) Image search: [Google]
im going dumb bitch.gif
861 KB, 320x206
>girl who crushed on me 10 years ago but never said anything says hey on okcupid
>ignore her
>>
>>28919878
You did the right thing. Good job m8
>>
>>28919913
she was a hoebag in high school. she was married to a much older guy who i can safely assume creampied her daily for years. she got 20 pounds heavier. she still acts basic. i would've still had to act like a gentleman, take her fat face on dates, and pretend being her safety is ok with me. no thank you breh.
>>
>>28919607

>mummy says hello my angel
>screech at her
>>
>>28920115
Was it like
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>28919607
dad says this to me everyday when I get up in the afternoon and I just say nothing or h-h-hi
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.