[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hear me out r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: hitler.gif (74 KB, 256x370) Image search: [Google]
hitler.gif
74 KB, 256x370
A lot of us identify as far-right, alt-right, etc. There is a large r9k-pol crossover. We claim to hate degenerates, yet engage in a lot of degenerate behaviour ourselves - fapping to hentai, being antisocial, burdening our families and the welfare system, and more.

A lot of us also suffer from depression, anxiety, and similar conditions.

I'd wager that most of you experienced some kind of self-hatred before adopting rightist political beliefs. It predisposed us to it.

Now consider that the same can be said of leftists - their self-hatred led them to identify with those that society presents as weak / powerless, like blacks, immigrants, gays, and women.
>>
>Cont.
It is also known that people are genetically (and through childhood experiences) disposed to be conservatives or liberals.

Anyways, my point is that the growing polarization of politics and society in general that we've been seeing over the last 50 years is caused by societal conditions that encourage feelings of inferiority.
>>
>cont
Now what causes those feelings of inferiority?
>oversocialization
Many of us are "oversocialized". We are made by society to feel extremely ashamed of our natural - yet immoral, according to modern ethics - impulses - hatred, lust, etc - leading to feelings of guilt and powerlessness
>disruption of the power process
Modern industrial technological society makes the fulfillment of biological needs trivial. Because of this, people are compelled to engage in meaningless and artificial surrogate activities, for example, working to make unnecessary amounts of money, buying the latest consumer goods, sports, video games, social activism. The meaninglessness of these surrogate activities leaves us to more feelings of purposeless and powerlessness
>>
Credits to Teddy K by the way, I stole that whole last post out of his manifesto

http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
>>
Right on, OP. I can say for myself that being a social outcast at a young age made me want to rebel against the society that created me. I grew up in a rather conservative area, so I became a leftist for a while. I imagine the opposite would be true for anons who grew up surrounded by liberals.
>>
>>28919943
I grew up near SF and I only started drifting toward robotdom when I started high school. I was a liberal like everyone around me until then.

Imagine what the future will be like when more countries have undergone full modernization/industrialization and more kids grow up staring at their computer screens. I predict the complete extinction of moderate politics
>>
HHHNNNnnn

*fart*
>>
File: 1460266506808.jpg (18 KB, 318x399) Image search: [Google]
1460266506808.jpg
18 KB, 318x399
Both my parents are left leaning moderates. I started becoming conservative when i started speaking my mind. I didnt realise how far right i had become until someone pointed it out to me.
>>
>>28920943
Cool edge, kid
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.