[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get gf >finally get to have sex >first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1278720420966.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1278720420966.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>finally get gf
>finally get to have sex
>first time we have sex she makes me cum inside her
>afterwards she makes me suck out the cum out of her pussy and swallow my own cum
>tfw she makes me do this every time we have sex now
I thought you guys said having a gf would be great. It's not.
>>
>>28918533
>don't want gf
>visit /r9k/
>see lots of threads about wanting gf
>suddenly want gf
>realize that gf means having to be around another person
>realize I will constantly live in panic, because social interaction is fucking scary
>realize that no one will ever want to be around me anyway
>don't want gf
>rinse and repeat
I'm glad I'm not you, OP, but if you have the social skill to get gf and get gf to fuck you, you have the social skill to tell her what you like and don't like
>>
>>28918533
that sounds hot as fuck OP I hope she makes you have a butt plug in your ass too
>>
>makes you

How?
>>
>>28918693
She grabs me by the hair and pushes my face to her pussy and smacks me until I do it. It usually ends with me in tears too.
>>
>>28918734
wow that's pathetic
grow a pair of fucking balls
>>
>>28918632
At the very least, you have the social skills to get another one that isn't into femdom cei
>>
File: 1460890723330.jpg (109 KB, 640x543) Image search: [Google]
1460890723330.jpg
109 KB, 640x543
>lose virginity
>got her pregnant and got std
>>
>>28918734
why don't you slap her back nigga what the fuck
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.