[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bogat AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
Hi /r9k/ I am a small business owner. The bank has been closed for the past two days, so I have been unable to make a deposit. You are all welcome to ask me questions, but if you fall into one of these catagories, please offer a answer, as I am interested.
>Neets
Why don't you guys like to work? Why do you think you are less free when you have a job?
>Autists
What is stopping you from picking up a few books on how to read social queues, and signs, so that you can better yourself?
>>
>>28914486
> Why don't you guys like to work?
Because it generally sucks
>Why do you think you are less free when you have a job?
Because you literally are. You waste half of your life on that shit
> What is stopping you from picking up a few books on how to read social queues, and signs, so that you can better yourself?
Because it doesn't work that easily. It's obvious you're just faking being normal and it comes off really weird.
>>
>>28914486
>What is stopping you from picking up a few books on how to read social queues, and signs, so that you can better yourself?
laziness and a lack of desire to interact with normies more than necessary
what kind of business do you own?
>>
its more difficult than you think . i only get shitty jobs i cant do bc of autism .

but what about you , what kind of store do you have. what you sell/service.

is it hard to begin your own shit.
>>
>>28914486
Lmao you think this is supposed to be impressive? I used to work in a small pizzeria. At the end of the day the till would always have upwards of a couple of grand. I could of made the same stack if I didn't deposit any money. But once you factor in all the expenses of running a business the pile of money dwindles to nothing.
Saged
>>
>>28914486
>Why don't you guys like to work?
Because I'm afraid of a change in schedule
i always think like the money i'd make at any job I could get wouldn't be enough to get me anywhere.

The caveat to this is that I'm in high school and have no expenses that I have to pay. If I got a job, I'd have a lot of spending money, but I'm afraid to just go and apply.
>>
>>28914486
It looks like you know how to run your small business do you have any tips or suggestions on how to improve my small business? Right now i am helping run a small business but we cant get success and we barely meet profit margins. Any knowledge is much appreciated
>>
How much of that is actually profit?

What kinda biz?
>>
File: IMG_0164.jpg (852 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.jpg
852 KB, 2048x2048
>>28914574
>Because it generally sucks
That is a matter of perspective, don't you think? You really don't believe that work is out there that can pay enough to overturn it's inconvenience?
>You waste half your life
Well, if you work 40 hours, you still have 72 hours of time awake left over. Also, considering that most people don't get full time jobs until the age of 18, and people often live for years after retirement, it ends up somewhere in the one third of your life range.
>It doesn't work that easily
No, you are right. It does not.
>Its Obvious
At first, yes.
>Faking being normal
Plenty of people are doing that already, don't fret.
>it comes off really weird
Not if you get good at it. You don't have to become super outgoing, and charismatic. You just have to invest some time, and energy into your social skills, looking at it from a analytical, scientific approach. May I recommend some books to you that go into detail?
>>28914582
So you don't think it would improve your quality of life by any margin? I own a fast food, and ice cream place.
>>28914605
It is probobly going to be right around as difficualt for you as it was for me. I get that people have been telling you that you can't do shit, but they are not you, and they are not in your head. I know this may sound corny, but you can improve your life. It is going to be hard, and it will suck for a while, but you won't regret it. I sell chicken, soft, and hard serve ice cream, and yes it is hard to start your own shit. I advise working for someone else in related fields, then moving somewhere else, and copying what they did.
>>28914614
>Lmao you think this is supposed to be impressive?
Yes, well I mean it is not like a massive amount of money, I get that people are making more money than this, but i recall a statistic for the national average wage being around 60k annual? I can put away twice that in a month into savings, after paying for everything, and living a upper middle class life style.
>>
what is the service/product youre selling

how many hours/week do you work

how long have you been in business

what's the yearly revenue

how much do you pay yourself per year

how did you start? bank loan, inherited family biz, investors, etc.
>>
Can I have some please?
Will greentext for money
>>
>>28914486
I used to work but then after I got lucky with some money I quit pretty quickly. Nothing depresses me more than thinking about my future if I work 40+ hours a week until retirement, I'll have spent my youth and health on a job. By the time I finally retire I'll have all sorts of health problems from old age, and knowing my luck I'll get fucking cancer or Alzheimer's or something so I won't even be able to enjoy retirement as an old fuck.

>What is stopping you from picking up a few books on how to read social queues, and signs, so that you can better yourself?
It's not quite that simple, it's not something you can read about in a book and be good at. You need a shit-ton of practice, and you need people in your life who will be supportive and understanding while you figure out how it's supposed to go. Most people are selfish cunts, even as adults, and can't be bothered dealing with a sperg who never had the chance to learn all the necessary social skills.
>>
>>28915144
>soft, and hard serve ice cream
Damn, that's a nice range of creams. I bet you do milkshakes too. You ever think about branching out into frozen yogurt? Sorbet or gelato? It's a wide world my man.
>>
>>28914486
I can't imagine taking a picture of my money, coming onto R9K to upload it to taunt some of the jobless people here.

you really are masquerading as someone with a good intention, and are getting off on some kind of bizarre imposed Shadenfreude.

I'm sure there are some serious inadequacies in your life that are causing this behavior, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>28914654
No, I don't have any tips, or suggestions for you. I don't know anything about what you are doing, or how you are doing it. Sorry, I will need more information to try, and advise on anything.
>>28914616
Yeah, I know what you are saying there. It is actually stressful for me. I don't exactly know what sort of stuff might come up in a given day, call offs, equipment breaking, employees not knowing what to do. So when things get really de-railed I can get a little agitated. Just a couple weeks ago, one girl that works for me did not show up for her shift, and did not answer when I called her, so I left her a text message asking her to call me, and inform me of what was going on. Then another person did the same, I was able to get someone to fill in for that person, and right about half an hour past her shift, after a few minor hiccups, and issues with the ice cream machines, I got a call from her, she says
>Oh anon I am so, so sorry
Using this super drawn out, shitty voice, so I answer
>I'm not
In a smart ass voice, then immediately hang up, she did not call back. She might have quit, and I regret that move.
>>28914666
Well, I don't know exactly how much of that will be profit, it can be drastically different. After paying for all of my business, and living expenses, I put try to put 60k into the war chest a month, and have only been under that quota half a dozen times as of late.
>>
>>28915390
I hope the IRS fucking rapes you

Sooner or later, I guess
>>
>>28914486
because im lazy, like to get high all day and have a big inheritance from my grandparents and will get an inheritance from my parents.

because id rather do the shit i want to do, than to slave a way for some jew just to get his crumbs.
> What is stopping you from picking up a few books on how to read social queues, and signs, so that you can better yourself?
because i dont care about social interactions. i know people would only like to hang out with me because of my money and i dont have 'tismo to not see/understand social cues.
>>
>>28914486
>AMA
Do you think is reddit? Your position isn't even interesting or noteworthy
>>
>>28915555
nice quads. commentus originalus
>>
>>28915220
>how many hours/week do you work
Usually no more than 70, and no less than 30. It depends on how much stuff goes wrong.
>how long have you been in business
I have owned my own place for less than 10 years
>how much do you pay yourself per year
I pay myself a check of nine hundred ninty nine dollars a week, but that is more of a joke. I pay for a lot of my stuff through the business, since my house is on the same land as the business.
>how did you start?
Well, I inherited a convince store that was 20k in the red annually, it is a long story on that one, but the short version was "Sure anon, you can play with this while the grown ups talk." "Hey Anon, I need a loan." The older brother got the way bigger personal care home, and I got the about to go bankrupt c store, but like I said, we don't really do any c store stuff anymore, it is more of a food place now.
>>28915240
No, not even for a tendies story.
>>28915337
Well, we are all going to get old, and die no matter what. Not working won't stop that.
>It's not quite that simple
I never said it was simple, I said it was worth doing.
>Its not something you can read a book and be good at
Dude, how much time do you think the avarage person spends studying facial movements, and what the direction someone is pointing their shoe means? I will give you a hint, they don't. It is something you can learn, and possibly the most valuable thing you will ever learn.
>You need people in your life who will be supportive, and understanding
No, I disagree. My "support" was people telling me I was a fuck up, and me not wanting to believe them. You don't need people to help you, and guide you. You can reverse engineer it from written information, and practice it. You can force plenty of people to temporarily interact with you in a public setting. The worst that could happen is that they will tell you to go away, and stop talking to them.
>>28915343
We do milkshakes already, have not thought about Gelato.
>>
>>28915390
So you own a fast food and ice cream shop ? What state are you in? must be good business, i l dont know if you can help me but maybe tips on marketing and standing out versus your competitors in your area to gain more profits? I help run a small business in selling and repairing professional video equipment and production studios.
>>
i'm 23 and don't have any qualifications and barly any work experience

my lifes going nowhere and i want to change that but don't know how

any advice?

as a side note i don't want to get a shitty soul crushing job like delivering pizzas
>>
>>28914486
sure
what kind of books
>>
>>28915545
I hope they don't, I have spoken with a public accountant about how to handle paying myself, and they were kind enough to give me some references for what counts as a business expense, and what does not. As it turns out, a lot of stuff does. For instance food for myself, or my employees counts, gas for my car counts, my car counts, my property, and utilities count since it is the same land.
>>28915389
I am trying to titillate, not taunt. I think those things are fundamentally different.
>>28915555
Well, the idea is that you slave away, and you get the bread, then you give the jew the crumbs. He is dealing with banking, so he handles a large amount of capital with very high risk. Though I guess if you have enough money to sit around, and smoke weed all day, and have no desire to do anything other than that, or get anything, or anyone. I don't have anything to entice you with, so you got me.
>>28915600
>nuh uh
>>
>>28914486
>Why don't you guys like to work? Why do you think you are less free when you have a job?
Being bipolar means that I am incompable of working. Little do you know mental illness can actually inhibit having success in life, who'd of thunk it?

Right now I'm struggling not to kill myself.
>>
>>28914486
>social queues

Is this a meme, or did everybody suddenly forget the difference between a cue and a queue? I've been seeing it everywhere.
>>
>>28915818
>any advice?
of course not, OP is just some fucking faggot.
>>
>>28914486
>Why don't you guys like to work? Why do you think you are less free when you have a job?
a.) I'm a low-energy person. even doing things I like is a chore a lot of the time.
b.) work isn't something I like. probably part due to my not feeling innate satisfaction from it like a lot of people seem to, and part the fact that when I have worked, I've had nothing in common with any of my coworkers. So there's no socializing or chilling in the break room or anything, just "gotta work all day so I don't look bad in front of these strangers I work with"

I practiced it for a lot of years and now I can mostly function. but one thing I was never able to get down was how to convince people I like something or am having fun/enthusiastic when I'm not. Normies can tell right away when I don't want to be somewhere. That's also a big problem with wagecucking because they don't want a guy who hates it and only does it because he has to, and I have a real hard time hiding that.

>>28915720
>My "support" was people telling me I was a fuck up, and me not wanting to believe them
I think one big difference between me and most people is that most people are like you. when someone tells them they're shit, their mind automatically thinks "No I'm not! I'll show that bastard!" I always automatically thought "..they're probably right, I did fuck up and they didn't." You get angry and I get sad. Anger is motivating and sadness is de-motivating.

speaking of which I'm a 29yo who is now again a neet, so this is probably where you berate me
>>
>>28915750
Well, one of the ways I handled marketing was to attend public gatherings and stuff with my food, ice cream, or both. With my logo prominently displayed on it, and giving it away for free. So if you offer repairing video equipment, that might be a little hard. Maybe try to wheel, and deal a little with some company that might want your services, offering to fix a few items for free in a display of the confidence of your services?
>>28915818
Well, you are 23. So you have plenty of time yet. Well since you have no experience, and don't want to get a shitty job, you are going to encounter a problem. Why would anyone hire you for a good job if they can hire someone with better qualifications? The answer is simple, because you are the only option they have at the moment. Apply literally everyhwere you can possibly apply. All over the country, on the application, place your residence somewhere roughly 50 minutes away from them. If they call you for a interview, ask the person if other applicants will be there? If the answer is no, or they odn't tell you. Then get your as to that spot, even if you are hours away, you can move there if you get the job. Though I strongly recommend getting the soul crushing job to get some work experience, since that will be faster, and easier, plus plenty of shit jobs are probably in your vicinity already.
>>28915834
"The like switch"
"Conversation tactics"
"Managing one's self"
"The lessons of history" (Will Durant)
To name a few.
>>
if you aren't going to give us money fuck off you normie faggot, congratulations on having a business handed to you that must have been very difficult for you to succeed
>>
>>28914654
I'll tell you this mate, (Not Op btw) do not for the love of god open a useless shop in a useless area.

I saw a fucking costume shop in an industrial area that was closed down about 6 months later.

Think! What do the people need around here?

If you love in a bad area open up a cheap fish and chip store as most families would rather feed there family for 10 dollars compared to shopping at woolies.

It's all about the location and the shop itself, there was a fucking SMOOTHIE bar in the lower class area near by me, guess what? Closed a year and a half later.

Mind telling me what business you have?
>>
>>28915854
I don't know very much about bipolar disorder. I am sorry that I don't have anything practical to discuss, as I have no experience, or knowledge relating to that. I had mainly been directing my comments towards mental illness related to autism, and specifically "neet" people
>>28915922
I don't know what to say about that. It sounds like you are referencing some kind of chronic depression. I have not really experienced that, I have had low spots, but I always had this "fuck you" rebellious attitude that kept me from wanting to quit.
>Convincg people I like something, or am having fun when I am not
Well, you just have to look like you are happy when making eye contact with someone usually. It has a increasing effect to go from a calm, netural look to a slight look of being happy when you make even momentary contact with someone. It not only gives the illusion that you want to be there, but that you like them, and consider them your friend. Practice imitating real pictures of happy people in the mirror, I recommend the chapters in "The like switch" and the documents that come with it. They have a great few chapters about non verbal signals.

>most people are like you
Well, I think you are wrong in that regard. Lets say you are correct though, for the sake of argument, that everyone responds to repeated put downs with anger, no matter how many, and from who. Why do you think that the most popular symptom out of all the major mental illnesses is depression? Why do you think people are afraid to move, or change jobs? They are afraid, they are afraid because they know themselves better than anyone, and they know that they are not doing as well as they could. Look, I have regrets man, I have things that I fucked up. In my quest to gain financial, and social power I have alienated my older brother, the last time we spoke was when he showed up out front of my business in the middle of winter, yelling at me about having called my mother at 10:34 PM
>cont
>>
>>28916231
Well, I had a business handed to me that was leeking money like a siv, that had next to no product, literally no staff, a leeky roof, fucked up wiring, and a bad reputation. Nobody would have dreamed of seeing this place bring in anywhere close to what I am doing now. Getting a empty hole in the wall skeleton of a business, then turning it into a profitable, modern, and popular place is difficult. So yes, thank you for the compliment, faggot.
>>28916270
I would not get too excited about the location. While he has a point, selling to your clients, you can't get too caught up in getting th right thing, in the right place. You can usually repurpose a place so that it fits better, like that costume shop could have transitioned to selling work cloths geared towards the nearby factories, offering deals to union members, ect. smoothie bar does not sound like a inherently bad idea, but it would be tricky to execute.
>>
there's no god damn way you have that much cash flow from an ice cream shop. 80-90% of fast food purchases are with credit/debit cards now. And why the fuck would you have 10 grand in 100's? Whose paying for a burger with a 100$ bill. Unless you own like 25 stores I guess.
>>
File: 457212222.png (472 KB, 853x479) Image search: [Google]
457212222.png
472 KB, 853x479
>>28914486
>bait.png
meh, it's free bait. I'll take it.

Who even likes to work? What are you a robot programmed to enjoy torture?
We get it, you want dem money, go and get it but don't treat or think of others like they're some alien-trash if they don't think alike.
And i'd feel like in a cage when i'm working because i've just grown tired of other people. So, i just avoid them.

Wow, this is just gold.

"HEY BLIND GUYS! WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFUP AND WATCH YOUR SHIT YOURSELF!"

Srsly,m8
>>
>>28916194
>>28916270
>>28917102
Thanks, so basically our company is like a local b&h photo video store but where we provide a variety of products and brands to people looking for equipment like Converters, camera rigs, camera spare parts. we basically offer the repair service since my supervisor is certified with sony to repair cameras like the PMW-300, PMW-EX1. etc. location can be an issue but we also have other stores like us that are basically 10 blocks or 10 miles away from us so we have competitors most of our local clients do talk about us being more north to where we are but our office is pretty affordable at the moment and we are trying to look for something maybe in the same price range but bigger. to have more storage and variety of products in stock. besides that we are trying to maybe promote our business more or a way to get more people to come to our local shop as we gain more profits locally than online
>>
>>28915720
>Well, we are all going to get old, and die no matter what. Not working won't stop that.
I don't recall saying that not working would prevent aging. I said I didn't want to waste my youth working 40 hours a week. It boils down to this

Option 1) Work until retirement age (which will probably be raised to 70 by the time I'm old enough), having sacrificed massive amounts of time and stress in the workforce. I will then not have to work but I'll be old, have a lot of age-related health problems and will be prevented from some activities because of my health.

Option 2) Don't work, don't have stress, and enjoy my health while I still have it. I can enjoy the literal prime of my life doing what I want with complete freedom. I'm not shackled down by Mr Shekel, and I'm not shackled down by various health problems and a decrepit body.

>I will give you a hint, they don't. It is something you can learn, and possibly the most valuable thing you will ever learn.
That's right, most people don't ever put any effort into learning it. They just naturally pick it up as they go through childhood. If you're the kind of person who actually has to read a book to understand what body language means then you've already lost. The best you can hope for is to be somewhat passable as a normal human being through training.

>You don't need people to help you, and guide you.
Maybe not if you're angry at the world like you seem to be and simply continue out of spite. But I would wager that most people get very discouraged when faced with near-constant negative social interactions. If the people around you constantly tell you you're not wanted in one way or another, it starts to take a significant toll on your mental health. It's very, very, easy to internalise it.
>>
>>28917114
No, it is more like 40% for us. Well we make change a lot, and the registers start out with tens, fives, ones, and coins. That is the bank deposit. Some delivery guys take cash, and we usually pay them in twenties. So hundreds, and fifties are what I usually take to the bank, since they are easier to handle. Dude, this is not dairy queen, and for one, those guys overcharge you for the 6% mix, we use the 14% mix, with special flavors rotated bi-weekly, you can't get special soft serve flavors at that kind of a place. You get what you pay for. So if you want to spend 40 dollars to feed three people trash, that is fine. If you want good food, good ice cream, and a friendly enlivenment, people come to my place, and boy do they, but yeah, if you buy food for a family of four, and ice cream for everybody, you can end up spending sixty bucks here, easy.
>>
Work is slavery, it entraps you into a snare of financial obligation which you cannot escape
>>
>>28916936
>I don't know very much about bipolar disorder. I am sorry that I don't have anything practical to discuss, as I have no experience, or knowledge relating to that. I had mainly been directing my comments towards mental illness related to autism, and specifically "neet" people
Being bipolar means I feel dizzying highs and feel like I can take over the world for awhile, and then it comes crashing down and I want to die and have no energy. It's shitty and any attempts at a normal life have failed me. I doubt anything will help, and people like you coming in here thinking all robots are losers by choice annoy me and many others that have things out of their control.
>>
>>28914486
Am neet
I would actually like to work but I am too incompetent and I don't know how to manage my time well.

With that said will you give me 50 bucks?
>>
>>28917713
Isn't that kinda selfish and dickish of you? Taking the governments money while others works just so you can have that money? Ill answer it for you: yes, you fucking bitch. I hope you realize you are nothing but scum. You are worse than the worst nigger. At least they grew up in poverty. What? Life too tough for some middle class white guy? You should kill yourself as soon as possible
>>
>>28917196
>Who even likes to work
Ah, lots of people? Lots of people don't like work too though, I suppose. I am a robot programmed to enjoy freedom, human pleasures, and success. So I work to make those things happen. I am not treating you like alien trash, I am trying to understand you. You are not alien, dude. Lots of people don't like to work, that is a very normal thing. I just want to try, and offer you a alternative, and try to tell you my story in hopes of helping someone do the same.
>srsly,m8
I like that you use this example, I find it funny because it actually plays in my favor. Have you heard of the blind guys that are doing that echolocation thing? They make this clicking sound, and are able to do some cool stuff. One blind dude was able to ride a bike around with no trouble. So ah, I guess the answer to that would be "I'm working on it, bro. Also, I'm blind not deaf, stop yelling." the point of that little story was that just saying
>Well fuck, I can't take care of myself because of X, better give up.
is a poor choice to make. I understand that my stance is a unpopular one on this sot of stuff, but what is the worst that could happen if you just tried to do things a little differently? I'm not asking you to do anything that would put you in any danger. It is just a little experiment, and time investment. What is the worst that could happen?
>>28917713
>If you are the type of person who actually has to read a book to understand body language means then you've already lost.
You just said you were in the prime of your life, cut that shit out. You can't say you are already a lost cause, and then say you are in the prime of your life in the same breath. It is worth trying.
>It is very, very easy
Life is not supposed to be easy. The greatest joy comes from defeating the greatest challenges. What is wrong with being angry at the world once, and a while? Take those lemons back, and demand to see life's manager.
>>
go to heck you friggin dumb idiot
>>
>>28917960
Well, you can, people have. It only traps you if you fuck up royally, a great number of times. You are actually falling into a trap right now, by not working and depending on others, if that gets pulled out from under you, bam, you are trapped in that very same snare. Better to get the jump on it, and start setting your own snares, bub.
>>28918093
Few people are losers by choice, robot. I don't have the tools to teach you, so best of luck, sorry to be a annoyance.
>>28918115
Put in applications everywhere within a hour transit of your house, just everywhere you can find, even if they are not advertising to hire, you will probably find some kind of job, and you can learn form there, and no it won't be a great job, but it will be a job, and a place to start.
If you give me 100 bucks, I will give you 50 the day after that.
>>
>>28915720
>and what the direction someone is pointing their shoe means
What does this mean?
>>
>>28918390
He is just an idiot who attempts to use extremely poor allegory and metaphor to get his simplistic points across, which he fails at.
>>
>>28918143
What a projecting faggot. If you'd read earlier posts you would've read that I worked for years and made some money through some good luck. If you had any reading comprehension or intelligence you'd figure out I'm living off my savings/investments.

Holy fuck you're dumb, so fucking dumb.

>You just said you were in the prime of your life, cut that shit out. You can't say you are already a lost cause, and then say you are in the prime of your life in the same breath. It is worth trying.
I meant I'm in the prime of my life in terms of age and health. Not in any other sense. And I am a lost cause, but I'm okay with that, society doesn't want garbage like me and I want nothing to do with garbage like society. Why the hell would I bother being part of a system that doesn't want me and is full to the brim of stupid assholes like >>28918143

>Life is not supposed to be easy. The greatest joy comes from defeating the greatest challenges. What is wrong with being angry at the world once, and a while? Take those lemons back, and demand to see life's manager.
I've had enough, I've lived long enough, and I've seen enough. Say what you will but I think I know enough about the world to know it's not something worth bothering with. This is an awful place we live in, and it never really gets better. I'm effectively retired now and I'm just going to live out my days quietly in peace until some terminal illness takes me down.

I'm not saying you have the wrong attitude or that my way's inherently better than your way, I hope your fuck the world attitude continues to serve you well in the future. It's just not for me, we've had different lives and your we've each come to our ways of thinking as a result of that. Just like I'm sure you have, I've thought long and hard about it and I'm 100% convinced that I've made the right decision.
>>
>>28915144
>I sell chicken, soft, and hard serve ice cream, and

That's a weird combination tbqh, unless it's tendies
>>
>>28918338
>Few people are losers by choice, robot. I don't have the tools to teach you, so best of luck, sorry to be a annoyance.
Thanks m8, all I can do is survive at this point.
>>
>>28918427
Dont care about your life to read your stories. Faggot
>>
That pile of cash means nothing OP except that you own a business that uses a cash register

That is not accounting for your expenses at all and I highly doubt the figures you quote in this thread are accurate

My grandparents' business brings in around 1-2 mil a week in checks depending. Doesn't mean shit
>>
>>28918390
Well it depends on where they are pointing. If someone is pointing their shoes directly at you, with both feet it means the conversation is closed, and they don't want intrusion. If they are pointing to not particular spot, pointing outwords on men then this means they are trying to test, and gauge you. If you then turn your feet inwords, you acknowledge they have the upper hand, and if you turn your feet outwords with them, you try to offer neutral standing, or try to impose, if they shuffle one foot foreword , you do the same while sliding the other foot back, turning slightly so that you are no longer directly looking at them with your body, while still keeping your head towards them. With both men, and women if they point their feet towards a door, or exit of some kind both in the same direction, they want to leave, and the conversation has run it's course.
>>28918415
My points are complicated, and I like to believe my stories have been helpful, also
>no u fagut
>>
>>28918664
I don't know what to tell you dude. If you don't think I make shit, and that not working is the way to go, and you think 1-2 million dollars a week is chump change, and that you can't make money off that, I do not have the tools to help you. It will be a long time before I bring in that much in a week.
>>
>>28918657
Fuck you cunt, you're the reason this world's so shit. You're human garbage and you'll get yours when someone tears your fucking lungs out.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.