[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: s-l225.jpg (3 KB, 188x225) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
3 KB, 188x225
>Be me, raped by the 2008 recession
>Mid 20s, living with parents on and off
>No friends but coworkers mostly look up to me
>Play hilarious joke on coworker today. He laughs. We fistbump
>Supervisor hears, thinks it's hilarious
>I go back to my office and sit alone for the rest of my shift trying to pass the time and think of more pranks
>Retarded monkey could do my job. Finished all my work months ago
>Performance evaluations yesterday. All fields outstanding.
>Supervisor tells me I'll have his job next year
>Assistant director says he wants me to take his spot when he leaves
>Director occasionally makes jokes about some day when I have his office.
>I do absolutely nothing but breath and am praised.
>Contradict my supervisor, his boss and heads from other departments regularly. Complain about being under worked.
>Asked to be ready for a promotion soon. Praised for work ethic even though I literally don't do anything. Just sit in my office and sometimes berate and mock superiors.
>Despite literally doing nothing all day am asked to be there all the time to babysit coworkers and my boss. Work 60hrs a week frequently
>Lonely. Tired of one night stands with landwhales
>Quit smoking and doing drugs
>9.5/10 younger gf moves in. Thinks my jaded attitude is masculine.
>Go out with her friends that are all 5 years younger and in college.
>Start giving them career advice
>GF has to leave town for a couple of days to work a job I got her
>"I miss you so much anon" every couple of hours
>Boot up minecraft, modded
>Invisible superpowered zombie spawns in my base. Have to start over.
>Overwhelmed with sense of boredom.
>Video games not fun any more
>Spend all day browsing /r/4chan. It's like the reader's digest of 4chan
>Get invited to work party
>Bring dad
>Old supervisor keeps telling dad how awesome I am
>Dad telling all my coworkers how proud he is
>I just want to play minecraft
>GF comes home, we bang a lot
>Get tired of sex, want to play minecraft
>>
>>28911277
Welcome to existential crisis anon.

>Overwhelmed with sense of boredom.
Well I mean from what I read your life seems incredibly boring and devoid of any intellectual stimulations. You just work a gay alienating job where you just "breathe" without producing anything of your own. Neither you study at uni interesting stuff that challenges your mind.

Oh, and fucking gets boring after a while too. It's just some spasm with a liquid release.
>>
>Don't get to play minecraft. Have to assemble furniture from ikea and paint new bedroom
>am extremely proud of new couch
>spent literally years traveling the US and living on air mattresses eating shitty food so I could do something more than retail
>Bang on new couch, feel good about life again
>GF leaves again, more work.
>Want to play minecraft but realize I haven't had a meaningful interaction with anyone besides GF for years
>Try to reconnect with old friends. They're busy with their lives
>Remember why I used to drink so much. Killed the boredom and let me hang out with interesting people
>Think about calling old drinking buddies but decide against it
>Come to 4chan, where I spent my teenage years
>No sympathy. About as expected.
>Don't really care, not sure why I'm stalling. Should probably make dinner soon. Have to go to the office at 4am
>Feel kind of like a robot inside. Like i'm just an empty shell of the man I once was
>Not in some sort of depressing way like you faggots though
>Like a real man, who doesn't give a fuck about his feelings.
>>
>>28911277
>gf
Out, normie faggot.
>>
>>28911384
Sweet jesus someone at 4chan understands me
>>
File: 1458694436135.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458694436135.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>noko

now that's a name i haven't heard in a long time
>>
>>28911443
That's how I stay in the same thread right?

Been awhile
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.