[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw if you had more friends they could have pointed you in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1427765567587.jpg (105 KB, 593x936) Image search: [Google]
1427765567587.jpg
105 KB, 593x936
>tfw if you had more friends they could have pointed you in the right direction
>tfw if you had a girlfriend when you were younger, you probably would feel more confident
>tfw having no friends means no opportunities and no life experiences

You missed the boat.
>>
>>28900764
you shouldn't rely on others to point you in the right direction, nor should you blame the lack thereof for where you are now

you're one of those people who says he'll work out starting next monday, expecting people around you to change that is disgusting, start blaming yourself for where you are.
>>
>>28900764
If you had the right freinds, freinds who knew what they were doing it, you would almost definetly have gained some experience. I remember having this one freind in high school who tried to teach me about girls, he would teach me how to message them on facebook and talk to them. He would tell me that alot of girls do like me, but i was too insecure to act. Looking back it was probably true, i'd get alot of girls messaging me first and trying to start conversations while in school, asking which girls i liked, laughing at stupid jokes, compliments.

Damn i missed out
>>
>>28900764
the boat's not going anywhere more worthwhile when here.

>you will never accept and settle deeply into comfortable mediocrity.

>you will never know the complainant apathy that stands between you and robot despair

>you will never browse /r9k/ and feel nothing beyond the odd trickle of empathy
>>
It's never to late anons

It's just up to you
>>
>>28900805
yeah but a little help every now and then is good

when you miss the boat its just shit
>>
>>28900764
>>tfw if you had a girlfriend when you were younger, you probably would feel more confident
You really put females on a pedestal.
shake my head baka
>>
>>28901356
If I haven't been able to get laid in the past 30 years then what chance do I have now?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.