[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: wojak mad normies.gif (135 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak mad normies.gif
135 KB, 633x758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcuYRV0C6c0
>OMG MY SOSHUL ANGHZIETEEEE HAHA :D
>has a kik, tumblr, instagram, and popular Youtube account
>>
I JUST WANT GOOD BOY POINTS BUT CAN'T GET GOOD BOY POINTS AS A FUCKING SHITSKIN MANLET SUBHUMAN. I NEED TO BE A WHITE WOMAN OR CAPTURE CUTE WHITE WOMEN TO HAVE ENOUGH VALUE TO EARN GOOD BOY POINTS. IT IS TIME FOR THE GOOD BOY POINTS.
>>
what the fuck is this delusion? Why do these people think they HAVE to be part of a demographic that is the BOTTOM of the barrel. She doesnt have social anxiety at all, she is just a spoiled child with no spine. She is a shelter case that is disillusioned to believing shes a special snowflake and has a fucking problem. No, her problem is shes a bitch and never had to toughen the fuck up for life. You know what social anxiety is? Not leaving your room for fear your parents are going to see you. Its being unable to function when others could possibly be looking or hell thinking of you. Making youtube videos? Wanting all this attention to your personal stuff so people can come ask you questions? Horse fucking shit, she wants specific attention that makes her feel "special" instead of people thinking "your a cunt" all day. That's her. This isn't social anxiety this is horse shit.
>>
>>28894679
>Not leaving your room for fear your parents are going to see you. Its being unable to function when others could possibly be looking or hell thinking of you
No you just have autism.
>>
>>28894578
>internet
>social
I can talk shit and act rowdy on here and other internet sites, but in real life I look at my feet when I walk and am constantly on edge, I cant resolve conflicts without thinking I have to get violent, so I carry my gun everywhere in case someone bothers me
You don't understand what social anxiety is either. She doesn't have it since she is making videos, that's it.
>>
>>28894717
There is some overlap between autism and social anxiety disorder but they are two very, very different things.
>>
>>28894749
>having an instagram account where you post pictures of your face and are judged by other people isn't antithetical to havng social anxiety
>having a Youtube account where you post videos of your face and are judged by other people isn't antithetical to havng social anxiety
Nah, fuck off.
>>
>>28894861
>implying I even knew what the fuck an Instagram was
>pretending I didn't mention the youtube thing at the end.

Eat a dick nigger, I'd gut you if you talked to me like that in real life.
>>
>>28895013
Listen here, you dumb motherfucker: my grievance is with the video I posted. Don't come into my thread, misinterpret my posts, and then have the fucking audacity to act offended when I tell you to fuck off.
>>
>think about how shitty my life is sometimes
>remember that I'm not stuck in a Venezuelan prison being showered with molten, flaming plastic while also being forced to eat the dead corpse next to me

Liveleak should be mandatory for naive westerners.
>>
File: 1464316434713.jpg (119 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464316434713.jpg
119 KB, 480x270
>>28895013
>I'd gut you

Ahahahaha fucking twerp. I'd tell you to drive a car into a wall but you'd be too much of a coward to do it.
>>
>>28895159
Fucking normie got what was coming to him desu.
>>
>>28895220
>I'd tell you to drive a car into a wall but you'd be too much of a coward to do it.
Why would anyone do that?
>>
Fuck this whole thread in the ass
>>
>>28895377
You first buckaroo ;)
>>
>>28894829
No they're the same thing
>>
>>28895481
No, they're objectively, literally not.
>>
>>28895585
Sorry but they are and you have both of them.
>>
File: hue.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
>>28895335
Maybe it i has a really convincing tunnel painted on.

Or maybe not o convincing and I'm drunk.
>>
>>28894578

>thinking normal looking women can suffer depression or anxiety

Literally everyone panders to you if you're not fat or ugly as a woman.
>>
>>28894578
It is literally not possible for women to suffer anything. The only time women can be upset is when Chad doesn't call them back.
>>
File: 1431414006548.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431414006548.jpg
505 KB, 1920x1080
Cum shot directly to the brain
>>
File: wutt.png (298 KB, 398x363) Image search: [Google]
wutt.png
298 KB, 398x363
>young kids these days play the victim card to gain popularity
>>
>>28895841
nipples or pimples
>>
File: 1434781955482.jpg (114 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1434781955482.jpg
114 KB, 1280x960
>>28895674
That's funny as hell
>>
>>28895913
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck man. I can't believe I wasted my life being a piece of shit and missed the opportunity for prime pussy like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Kvgdi9mDU

This video is way worse.

>DUDE IT'S HARD TO ORDER FOOD
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>SOCIAL ANXIETY IS SO HARD :(
>dramatic sad piano music to ensure every normie can relate and believe they have a special snowflake condition
Yeah, you sure do have social anxiety. Real social anxiety is having to take only online classes because you soaked your shirt and pants visibly in sweat just from being around people in the first period of your school day.
Real social anxiety is not leaving the house for 9 months because you're terrified of any human interaction, except through text on the internet.
But yeah this girl has social anxiety, everything's so hard for her.

Shut the fuck up normalcunt you don't know what social anxiety actually is. Everyone has that nervousness when ordering food or meeting new people.
>>
>>28895978
What women do for attention eh? These are the people mulling up the suicide stats and making normies believe that mental illness isn't a big deal. It's like some twisted form of empathy
>>
File: 77498777.jpg (64 KB, 753x662) Image search: [Google]
77498777.jpg
64 KB, 753x662
Why doesn't she just stick a vibrator up her pussy all day?
>>
>>28895978
even talking to people makes me break down desu m8 when people confront me or be mean
no bully pls
>>
File: agvjc.jpg (329 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
agvjc.jpg
329 KB, 2048x2048
Women are the best at helping you with mental illness
>>
>>28896039
It just pisses me off, honestly. I normally try very hard to be nice to everyone but stuff like this grinds my gears. I get that having a youtube channel or whatever can be an outlet, but when you have literally hundreds of videos of YOUR FACE and YOUR BODY and hundreds of SELFIES, it's obvious you don't actually have social anxiety.

What you have is a condition known as "fear of the unknown". Everyone has the nervousness when ordering food, or asking a teacher a question or doing a presentation or meeting new people. Normies like to think they're all special snowflakes and therefore believe that all their fears and bouts of nervousness are unique mental illnesses because the worst thing they've ever experienced is the brief sadness after a breakup that feels almost like depression.

The issue is that normies don't realize social anxiety, like all mental illnesses, is RARE. Everyone has those bouts of nervousness, but because normies are themselves and think they're special and unique, every bout of nervousness means they are actually socially anxious and have that rare mental illness.

As someone diagnosed with both Bipolar Disorder and Social Anxiety, it pisses me off because that girl is not the face of my illness. The face of this illness is the unshaven and pale, somewhat ugly person that rarely sees the light of day because with the light of day comes human interaction.

Not "oh regular school was too much so I went to a slightly smaller school", but "I dropped out/did online classes because I physically could not be around so many other human beings any longer".
>>
>>28896114
I want these guilt tripped whores to die. Now.

LE FEEL.SRRY FOR MENTAL STUFF XDDD

Die.
>>
>>28896114

damn...

> school shooters are justified
>>
>>28896114
>people with mental illnesses aren't crazy
pham...
>>
>>28896114
>people with mental illnesses aren't crazy
What the fuck, that's exactly what it means.

>you may hear voices in your head that tell you to kill everyone around you, but you're not crazy
>>
>>28896114
I am loved. How will they show this love? Blowjobs?
>>
File: joo67.png (108 KB, 425x513) Image search: [Google]
joo67.png
108 KB, 425x513
>>28896114
>tfw got a women social worker
>gave me bux because I gave her a sad story
thank you liberals.
>>
>>28896169
My assumption is that they are all egotistical. Animals are usually selfish, and would do what they can to get resources and power, humans are not any different. Normies want additional "social wealth", and how does the average Stacy try to obtain more than the rest? By attempting to be special, to be different, yet not too different that it's outcasting. So they pull this stuff, selfishly diluting the meaning of words just so they can put themselves on a Pedestal and gain some normie confirmation bias/circlejerk points with how "relatable" it is (ex. "Wow I feel the same way XDDDDDDD let me donate to your patreon to virtue signal!")

Normies ruin Everything for the people around them so they can live in ignorant bliss. Animals do it too, but at least they aren't in powerful positions and nature deals with them
>>
>>28896287
>>28896324
Well, it's all virtue signalling, but we can manipulate it for the bux, but we won't get any true sympathy or pathway into normiedom from them. The world's burning anyways, why not be a hypocrite and manipulate the system as women have done?
>>
>>28896376
When has an animal ever virtue signal fucked in front of you?
>>
>>28896376
Very true.
This stuff makes me mad but I don't actually blame these girls/people.
I genuinely believe normies and us are just different. Not better or worse, we are just inherently different and therefore it's hard for us to even understand this. When they try to overlap with our issues, it does not compute and therefore we feel angry. But it makes sense what they're doing, it's just hard to figure out and frustrating to us who actually suffer from this.
>>
>>28896447
Well, not directly I'm front of me, but I've heard stories of cuckoldry here
>>
>>28896472
Animals will be animals, it does suck, especially since society and virtues/morals are built against most natural instincts imo (ex. Working with another man not genetically related to you instead of killing him and taking his land and women, the concept of empathy, not resorting to violence to get what you want, the weak should protect the strong). Too bad the only thing women had to restrain their natural instincts was cultural norms. they didn't have to shed blood, sweat, and tears working with their fellow humans doing necessary blue collar work in order for society to grow to what it is today, they don't have that kind of "comradeship empathy" so to say
>>
>>28896472
It's stolen valor
>>
>>28896571
Also this video has intrigued me, but it is digressing from the op https://youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0
>>
>>28896237
>implying there arent

origatou gosaimasu
>>
I have severe depression and I sometimes get irritated with succubi doing this but then I just remind myself it's another retarded fad. When they don't feel special for mental illness anymore they move on to something else they can special snowflake about and conveniently are no longer mentally ill.
>>
File: IMG_20160218_174107.jpg (486 KB, 783x889) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160218_174107.jpg
486 KB, 783x889
>you can't have Muh special snowflake mental illness
It's a spectrum and things change over time

Regardless, I find it hard to believe what she's saying is true or that kids know what real pain feels like.

Like... You can't handle school but you get in front of a camera and talk? Seriously?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.