[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Are you feeling ok Anon? It's just you'v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7
File: Nadya.jpg (86 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Nadya.jpg
86 KB, 960x1280
>"Are you feeling ok Anon? It's just you've been sort of distant all day and I'm starting to think I've done something wrong. Have I? Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it? No? Well, ok. But if you want to I'm right here, you know that. I love you Anon."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7o-T-CFZq4 ]
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 809x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 809x421
>>28890464
Sorry I'm not into 3dpd
Seek help to chad next door if you want some human relation
>>
File: Emily.png (511 KB, 585x599) Image search: [Google]
Emily.png
511 KB, 585x599
>"I'm so glad we met Anon, I really am. Do you ever wonder what you'd be doing if you hadn't met me? I think that sometimes, and it's always so nice to remind myself how much I've changed since I met you. I feel like we've both changed a lot since we first met, don't you think so? I'd hate to think of you sitting alone somewhere right now without me in your life. You were so lonely when I met you! You were like a scared puppy when I held your hand that night, do you remember?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz2nyOLVwg8 ]
>>
>>28890464
>>28890553
no NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

at least you'd post real QTs instead of underage feminazi traps
>>
File: Lorrie.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Lorrie.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>"Sorry I have to go home Anon, it's just my parents are pretty strict about curfews and I don't want to disrespect them. I hope you understand. But look, hey, we have another fifteen minutes. Is there anything you'd like to before I leave your car? I mean, well, if you would like to kiss me I really wouldn't mind."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRaHNH0zAwA ]
>>
File: 1219555740113.jpg (53 KB, 300x460) Image search: [Google]
1219555740113.jpg
53 KB, 300x460
Oh boy, it's one of these threads! Time to settle in.
>>
File: Georgina.png (807 KB, 773x477) Image search: [Google]
Georgina.png
807 KB, 773x477
>"You don't think you're very loveable do you Anon? No, it's okay. I can just tell, that's all. You're not comfortable with the idea that people actually want you around, are you? That they think you're some kind of burden, right? Well I know my saying is probably not going to do much to change the way you think, but I really do like being around you Anon. I like being around you more than anybody else I know. And I'd like to be around you some more if that's something you'd also like."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ki2vx3a65s ]
>>
>Tfw somebody posts the literal song you are listening to
I dunno what kind of feel this is but it is a feel
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.