[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man as you all know is onision, and may i just say best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: god onision.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
god onision.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
This man as you all know is onision, and may i just say best man ever,he is not a pussy and he will speak his mind,he has saved a ton of people from suicide and to help them stop cutting,he has done wonderful things for everyone and he is funny and tells allot of truthful things.i get my confidence from him so all of you who called him an asshole and have said even nastyer things FUCK OFF! if you cant handle the truth boo hoo for you dont blame him for your insacurity of the real world,also f i may say this man is probebly is more thruthful than our presidant
>>
>>28886006
Nice bait
Try harder next time
>>
>>28886006
nice try onision, now kill yourself you degenerate cuck
>>
>>28886006
I'll humor you just fot those trips, OP, so here's my sole argument against Onision:
I may or may not agree with some of his points, I really don't care what the fuck this man actually believes, so I don't really care how much of a cuck he may or may not be; what I care about is the fact that he calls himself a comedian and he's a content creator, now as any other youtuber, he gets no passes with me, if I don't find his latest video up to par with the others (which in his case all the videos are somewhat unfunny) I will call him out.
Much like a poor man in the Coliseum, I just want to be entretained.
>>
>>28886006
Exact opposite of funny OP. Kill yourself.
>>
this is bait but, honestly tho, what don't you like about him?
>>
I kinda liked a few of his videos does that make me a raging faggot?
>>
i remember when this guy was a big thing. Fun times https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY
>>28887666
yes
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.