[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman on r9k I have a serious question for you which I have always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 18
File: nick bateman 19.4.14.png (568 KB, 314x609) Image search: [Google]
nick bateman 19.4.14.png
568 KB, 314x609
Woman on r9k I have a serious question for you which I have always wanted to ask a female.

What does it feel like knowing you are only wanted for your appearance?
No men want you for any other reason other then the way you look.

This is totally foreign feeling for me as I am ugly as sin and fat yet I have had a handful of woman approach me because I am somewhat wealthy and funny.

Also outliers are excluded so don't bother if you are a hambeast who has a boyfriend. Because he only values you for your appearance but he can't get any better.
>>
It doesn't bother me because I have no interest in dating them and even if I did I know that not every man is a thirsty piece of shit.

My dad did a good job prepping me by warning me that men are "either pigs or snakes." And even though that's not true with every man, they are excellent words to live by and remember that men can't be trusted because they can't control their sex drives.

More than anything else I pity men for their lack of control.
>>
>>28875126
Interesting. I might like to comment.
>And even though that's not true with every man,
I would say with full confidence it is true with 90%+ of the male population if not more. We view woman as basically a masturbation device with a personality which won't drive us insane. That's about it.
I have yet to encounter a male which does not think this way despite his best attempts to hide this you can see this thinking in every man once you get to know them.
>either pigs or snakes
I'd agree with this. Even your father would fall into this. I dread the day I would have a daughter because I know what men are like and I know what she will be going into. Because we are all the same.
>remember that men can't be trusted because they can't control their sex dri
Here is where I draw the line and I do not agree.

Men have no problems controlling their sex drives, I do not understand why you would think that they wouldn't.

>More than anything else I pity men for their lack of control.
Again, what makes you think men have no self control. We have plenty of self control. If we didn't the world would be one big rape and looting vest.

I have declined females advances for the last 15 years or so and I am a virgin by choice because I am disgusted by the hideous woman who are interested in me, yet I am just as hideous as them. It's a cycle really, so I aim a virgin by choice.

Anyway, please elaborate on their "lack of control"
>>
File: Oren-Eyes.png (297 KB, 1280x535) Image search: [Google]
Oren-Eyes.png
297 KB, 1280x535
>>28875056
Could you please stop talking in behalf of half of humanity for a second, you humongous faglord?

Being pretty is important, but not to the point when it overrides other stuff, even if it's only for fucking's sake. I'd sleep with most of my college's female alumni despite most being average for their educational level alone (aero engineering). There was a girl in my dorm that was the personification of my fetishes but I would never fap to her because she had the shittiest personality in existence.

>>28875126
kek
Your father looks like he knows his shit. Hats off to him.
>>
>>28875126
Also,
>every man is a thirsty piece of shit

This is also false anon. I don't understand these thoughts you have about men.
>>
>>28875209
>Being pretty is important, but not to the point when it overrides other stuff,

You are an outlier.
>>
>>28875126
>Men are either pigs or snakes
Your father is a wise man.
>even though that's not true with every man
The rest are the puppy ones you are going to be snake to. So, yes, I guess for me, as a man, being a snake is the best option, as being a pig will get me no pussy.
>>
Looks are important to the point that you need to be physically attracted to a girl, but if you are going to spend a lot of time together you have to like her, I'm old enough now and experienced enough with girls to know looks aren't that important and it's practically meaningless for sex
>>
File: 1455484096556.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455484096556.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
>>28875257
>our father is a wise man.
RLY MAEKS U THUNK

How does this make him wise you idiot. Everyone knows this.It's not some secret that has been kept from woman for the last 10,000 years

>>28875262
>but if you are going to spend a lot of time together you have to like her,
Hence why personality needs to be enough to not want to kill her

Then the rest is pretty much based on her appearance and the fact she has a vagina
>>
>>28875186
I'm saying that men can't control your sex drives, not that you can't control your actions.

Men complain about "having to" jerk off more than once a week or getting boners for no reason or getting distracted by stupid things like people not covering their skin. It makes you seem like you live a pathetic and tortured existence. I can't imagine being so fucked up that I wasn't able to think of people as people.

If you have a daughter, just teach her that she can't trust men like my dad did. Give her healthy love and attention so that she never feels the need to seek it from boys. Pray that she ends up a lesbian or whatever I am that just has no desire for sex.
>>
>>28875126
> not every man is a thirsty piece of shit.
Most are not. Men have sexual urges as much as any woman.
>>
File: 1394121600000.jpg (66 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1394121600000.jpg
66 KB, 620x349
>>28875257
The smart ones are the snakes.

I tried the pig approach and it does not work.
The snake approach is successful. Woman are very gullible when it comes to men.

But I would honestly fall into my own kind of animal. I like to think of myself more like a spider. Hiding and waiting for a vulnerable female to come along which has gotten away from a snake or a pig, perhaps even lost from her female pack.

Then I strike at her taking advantage of their mental weaknesses and insecurities.
>>
>>28875292

But her looks fade and get less important anyway, I'm sure some guys feel like that but as a wagie my free time is important and I'm not spending it with somebody who is just 'ok'
>>
>>28875326
What the fuck is everyone talking about? What snake approach? Why are we all suddenly agreeing that men are all pigs?
>>
>>28875304
>whatever I am that just has no desire for sex.
Hahah your one of those!

Once you encounter a man you believe to be sincere which will lull you into a false feeling of security and safety you will then be horny. Then you will realise he was a king cobra.
>>
File: female-peacock-wallpaper-2.jpg (428 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
female-peacock-wallpaper-2.jpg
428 KB, 1024x768
>>28875349
>But her looks fade and get less important anyway

This is why you then throw her away and get a fresh one.

>>28875352
I would say I am more like a peacock rather then a snake, pig or spider.

I lure mine in with my decent looks, I just need to smirk or gives a nice smile and they are all mine.

I don't need to be sneaky or even loud and brutish.

I have wanted to try the gorilla tactics but I am not buff enough.
>>
>>28875230
In some aspects, yes. Can we stop generalising now?
>>
File: 1451666111914.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451666111914.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>28875408
Nothing wrong with generalising because it will be true for the majority,
>>
File: hit_on.png (928 KB, 1073x1148) Image search: [Google]
hit_on.png
928 KB, 1073x1148
>>28875126
Mhm... why do you say this as if it only applies to men?

Sure, women don't want to fuck 80% of the opposite sex under 23yo on the street like men do.
But women still don't think much to jump to a better partner whenever then chance offers itself in a fail-save way. Similarly, female relationships break over guys they both desire too. Thus "people can't be trusted" feels more accurate.

PS: Would you explain to me the role of pig and snake? The pig does what that the snake doesn't do? And the other way around?
I never heard this expression.
>>
>>28875503
The pig is the cunt that does not hide mens true colors. He will stare, grab and treat the woman like objects.

The snake is much more sneaky about doing this even though he 100% agrees with the pig and feels the same way.

The snake would rather lie and take advantage of a girl when the pig would just straight up tell her she is hot as fuck wana fuck me? See a dudebro vs a hipster.
>>
>>28875527
Pig men are the ones who are blunt about their sexual urges, and come off as disgusting (like a pig) and repulsive because of that. Snake men are the ones who pretend to be open good people, but also just want to have sex with you, sneaky like a snake.
>>
>>28875430
You're not good at math, do you?
>>
File: Gorilla.jpg (19 KB, 236x384) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla.jpg
19 KB, 236x384
>>28875560
>>28875544
Both pretty dam accurate.

But I for one would rather describe myself as a gorilla. I am blunt about my sexual desires but I avoid coming off as repulsive. But yet I do not feel the need to pretend like a snake.

I use my alpha and forward personality to seduce the weakest of woman and take them as my own.
>>
>>28875592
Dude, let it go, it will never become a pasta.
>>
What's it called when you want to fuck a girl, but also really enjoy spending time with them? Is it still a snake trick if you actually like them?
>>
File: Shark fish.jpg (31 KB, 736x497) Image search: [Google]
Shark fish.jpg
31 KB, 736x497
>>28875607
>Screams the little fish

You are the little fish that follows the woman around hoping that you will get some kind of scrap.
>>
>>28875634
I'd you enjoy the build up to a fuck. Not the girl but more the being around a female in order to fuck them.

More of a loyal dog who picks one chick to fuck.
>>
File: life.jpg (181 KB, 1078x1228) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
181 KB, 1078x1228
>>28875560
ah, that makes sense, thx.

I guess I'm in the pig category. But I for some reason I doubt I
>come off as disgusting
For one, if you are flirtatious and get signs from her, then being sexual and initiating shouldn't be disgusting.
And It's not like I say "hey babby wanna fuck" in front of her together with other people - a situation where she couldn't get into it, even if she wanted.
I make my intentions clear to girl who know well that they are hot, so it may be blunt and even rude, but - given I'm reasonably attractive - it's not disgusting.

You said
>by warning me that men are "either pigs or snakes." And even though that's not true with every man
I conclude, this translates to "men are either pigs or snakes, or attractive to me"

As always, it all comes down to women having the womb:
-Women can make 10 babies in their life, so to spread genes they should choose wisely. Most men are worse than the good men, so they are "disgusting"
-Men can make 10 babies in a day, so to spread genes they should be active and pursue whatever is fertile.

... no reason to be mad at nature, sis
>>
feels awful desu.
No matter what I do, even if I found a cure for cancer, I'd still be less valuable than a beautiful woman that does nothing.
>>
>>28875126
>pretending to be a girl on the intent
>people taking the bait

shaking my head family
>>
>>28876197
Less attractive (assuming you stay in middle class money). Value for people isn't hotness.
The 20yo hot cleaning lady may be more attractive than the 50yo female CEO, but life isn't just about gettin a mate, mate.
>>
What category am I if I don't have any kind of alterior motive with a woman and just jack off furiously at home to get rid of the frustration.
>>
File: 1464321069777.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464321069777.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
My boyfriend can get girls 10x prettier than me but he still chose me. There's nothing unique about me besides my personality and interests, I'm just average. Even if he only liked me because of my looks, I don't really care.
>>
>>28876473
if i gave you a million dollars would you fuck me
>>
>>28876473
post his picture or someone who looks very similar.
>>
>>28876330
>but life isn't just about gettin a mate, mate.
Yes it is. That's pretty much the only reason we exist in this world.
>>
I would think that's great because I'm ugly and autistic so if he can find beauty in me somehow then that's great.
>>
File: 1444459865222.jpg (198 KB, 750x630) Image search: [Google]
1444459865222.jpg
198 KB, 750x630
>>28876557
>That's pretty much the only reason we exist in this world.
Do not mistake reason for purpose. The reason you exist is because of a complex system of natural selection and adaptation. That doesn't mean that your entire purpose should be to continue that trend, unless you find a compelling reason to do so. There is no god or invisible force that punishes you for enjoying your life through purpose that you create, whatever it may be.
>>
>>28875056
>What does it feel like knowing you are only wanted for your appearance?
>No men want you for any other reason other then the way you look.

What about men too shy to even look at women they're in love with?
>>
>>28876437
Could never get laid and thus stopped trying mode

That or depressed
>>
>>28876694
she/he responded to me, but I like your reply more than my to be reply
>>
>>28875056
I stopped caring in high school
>>
>No men want you for any other reason other then the way you look.
This is total bullshit and does not apply to me or any man I know.
>>
>>28875126
All men can control sexual urges, so I'm quessing by that you really mean that some men make you feel uncomfortable (virgin, inexperienced men who don't know how to get pussy). Seriously, no shit all men want sex, there must be something wrong with you if you don't and the same applies to women. But if sex is the only thing they want from you then you really have to be a gullible idiot to fall for that trap.

So you basicly just want alpha pussy-annihilator-chad, who knows how to get into your panty-hose? Should men inexperienced with women be gassed?

Your father is a retard, by far not all men are like that, it really just boils down to how gullible you are. If you fuck the pizza-boy, or handsome barman on the first date, then there is no way you can blame the other party for ditching you next day.
>>
>>28877242
>Should men inexperienced with women be gassed?
Men who post on 4chan should be gassed for being offensive wastes of space and leeches on their mothers
>>
>>28877270
But most of us don't live with our moms. Atleast judging by all the dragon sized cock dick-rate threads.
>>
File: survey.png (123 KB, 1300x1956) Image search: [Google]
survey.png
123 KB, 1300x1956
>>28877352
Absolutely wrong. Most of you live with your moms.
>>
>>28877386
saddest bar graphs I've seen yet.
>>
I don't know what it's like to be wanted so I can't help you.
>>
>>28877386
>what is selection bias
>>
>>28877539
>what is denial
>>
File: qtpie.jpg (11 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
qtpie.jpg
11 KB, 236x314
>>28875056

>post an example of how men don't want a woman for their appearance
>"t-that d-doesn't count, h-he just can't get any better!"

Are you trying out your neg routine, robot? I don't actually care if men want me only for my appearance or poonani. I've been on 4chan enough to know men will literally fuck anything. I don't care.

The things that really matter in life for women is getting a good enough job where you can be happy and well-off. If I want a family, I'll adopt or foster. Men aren't necessary, beyond a lay every now and then. Knowing how degenerate you all are is serious libido killer, though.

>>28875357

>excited at the possibility of a woman he doesn't know getting screwed over by a dude

ok, bro.

>>28875744

>my mistreatment of women is totally natural, ladies!

Can you imagine us employing this logic and not getting criticized for it? lol
>>
>>28877618
>Men aren't necessary

Why do children raised by single parents suffer from mental disorders?
>>
>>28875306
You're either trolling or suffering from very low T.
>>
File: 1462251999921.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1462251999921.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>28876925
I've never even really noticed this, to be quite honest
>>
>>28877683
Because they are disgusting and should have been aborted
>>
File: danedehaan1.png (71 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
danedehaan1.png
71 KB, 205x246
>>28877683

>no one suffers from mental disorders unless they're from a single parent household
>>
>>28877618
What's my "mistreatment"??

Also, hot poor girls marrying rich okay looking dude - that's also natural, and people don't forbid it. If both agree, it's win-win.
>>
File: shrek.jpg (32 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
32 KB, 353x334
>>28877930
please be bait. Theres a significantly higher risk of mental disorders for children raised by single daddies/mommies.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.