[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death >how often do you think about it >how do you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: review_mysticseer2_large.jpg (86 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
review_mysticseer2_large.jpg
86 KB, 800x1204
Death
>how often do you think about it
>how do you want it to happen
>what age do you think you'll be when it happens
>are you afraid of it happening
>last person you knew who passed
>>
all day every day

suicide

24 (if I snap and an hero), 30-35 (if I an hero after mom dies), 69+ (if I either pussy out of an heroing or become happy and let it happen naturally)

Also there's always the risk of dying in some gay accident or being murdered, so I don't know entirely.

yes, but I'm afraid of everything so that goes without saying
there's no winning

my cat
if that doesn't count, a family friend
>>
>>28874418
never
dont care
dont know
nah
i dont know anybody and my family hasnt died yet
>>
File: 1460496161654.jpg (59 KB, 852x794) Image search: [Google]
1460496161654.jpg
59 KB, 852x794
>>28874418
Only when faced with it.
Once I have achieved all of my goals on this dementional plane.
Too soon.
No. I fear not living up to my full potential.
I found out yesterday a client from the treatment center I work at overdosed. He was 21 years old with a baby on the way.
>>
>>28874671
>Once I have achieved all of my goals on this dementional plane.
>dementional
>can't tell if intentional or freudian slip
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 640x401
Daily, it's what gets me out of bed. A fear of not waking tomorrow.

At the bottom of a ditch, feeling alive as hell. I don't want to die a stale suburbia death.

Eh, 30-40? If I make it past there, I'll probably get to old man tier.

>are you afraid of it happen
No. Was involved in my church as a Alter Boy growing up, death is a celebration of life. I've seen my share, summer job in a morgue and dropped my acid.

I'm not a Roman Catholic anymore. It's become loose spiritual with elements of Science, Art Theories, Catholicism, Buddhism and Magick.
>>
>>28874761
>fear of not waking tomorrow
Are you like 100?
>>
>>28874784
No, but my buddy did take me into oncoming traffic today. It's not that I won't wake up, it's that today could be my last. All I have is right now, even memory fades.

So do I mope or shitpost with vigor?
>>
always in the back of my mind
whatever happens soonest
hopefully no more than another 24 hours older
nope, death is the only reason i have to keep going, knowing the sweet embrace of nothingness will sweep me into eternal blank void of rest
who the fuck cares
>>
>>28874696
Typo, friendo. I can't spell for shit.
>>
>hopefully no more than another 24 hours older
That was a good laugh

I think about every couple of days, maybe once a day sometimes. Mark Twain's "I wasn't alive for millions of years before and it didn't bother me" is pretty much my thinking. I still wouldn't mind being immortal, but when people say immortal they usually mean having fun immortal, not forever 80 and in horrible pain immortal.
I give zero fucks as long as it isn't painful and shit.
50-60 probably some heart shit to pay for all the crap I eat. Almost died this month twice from angioedema, swollen tongue was bigger than my face literally. Being in the ICU twice gives you a different take on life.
I dislike pain and fear but I don't exactly know what death is if I can't experience it. I know I like being alive though so that kind of sucks if I can't do that, but then again I won't be able to think it sucks either.
Grandma, and it was awful. My grandpa and her said they 'didn't want to linger' and die with pride, but when it came down to it my grandpa let her rot with horrible demetia. She basically reverted to a childlike state, and I thought it was cruel to have her being alive like that. When she finally did die, I was already estranged from him and my mom but I went anyways because I knew I would feel horrible if I didn't go. It was weird seeing how much my extended family loved her when they were so much farther away from her.
>>
>>28874995
>but my buddy did take me into oncoming traffic today
That would be a relationship ender for me. My sister did stupid shit in the car all the time and I couldn't understand why you would spend so much money on something so dangerous and then drive like a retard.
I let this black kid called Kingston drive my car once. Fucker did a donut almost instantly in it. I don't hate black people, but I hate him.
>>
Everyday and every night. It's probably the last thing I think about, the thought of it puts me to sleep.
I want to go out doing kickboxing or wrestling. Just use all my energy and focus and die of exhaustion in front of everyone
No, it comforts me knowing there's no stress ahead just sweet nothings
My guinea pig and father died within 7 months of each other and that was last and this year
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.