[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post a story about the first time you ever got caught masturbating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
ITT post a story about the first time you ever got caught masturbating and/or the most humiliating time.

>Be me, 15 y.o
>Shining the stake to some nudes my brother downloaded and saved in the computer.
>Cousin comes over, 14 y.o female.
>Always excited to see me, so she ran in the room without knocking.
>As soon as she runs inside I cum on my hands and instantly try to hide my raging boner.
>Hug her and rub my cum off in her hair.
>"Anon, you smell weird"
>Looks at my computer screen, finally notices the bulge in my pants, and then sees my hands.
>Runs out, tells her dad, whom engages in a fist fight with my dad, we never talk to them again.
>Forever known by my brother as "Nut and shoulders".
>>
>>28870851
My mom walked in on me while I wasn't wearing pants. Said I was just changing. She knew.
>>
>>28870851
My mom walked in while i was doing it with the vacuum cleaner.
embarassing and autistic, but damn, best orgasms of my fucking life.
>>
>be like seven
>Playing with interactive webcam games on Windows 98 computer
Basically a camera program that liked for high contrast areas on the webcam image feed and have them 2d physics to swat basketballs
>Decide to snap my boy clit out and try hitting the interactive objects with it on the webcam
>Mom walks into the room and sees my penor on the computer monitor
She gave me a lecture about talking to people on the line.
This was before my dad decided to get dial up.
>>
26 years old and I've never been caught by anyone
Getting caught masturbating is like getting caught with drugs, you're a fucking retard that doesn't take the proper precautions.
>>
>>28871922

You've never lived in a small apartment.
>>
>>28871922
Do you set up tin cans?
My parents never let us have locks on our doors.
>>
>>28872010
I live in a small apartment with my parents right now, and before that a condo.

>>28872023
fap under the sheets late at night jesus christ
>>
>>28870851
For me it was fucking embarrasing and autistic, like >>28870984 said.
First time I was like 14 and my older (much older) brother just walked in and catched me. It fucking sucked. Too autistic to play it cool because I was just a teen.
Second time my mother walked in. It was the exact same shit.
It could have been prevented if i just closed the fucking door.
>>
>>28870851
>nut & shoulders
This shit is priceless
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.