[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
life is pain robots life is pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bouttogoinsanenigger.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
bouttogoinsanenigger.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
hey b/ i had a sort of semi-date/ friendship catch up thingy tonight and i feel like i need to talk about it so i'm going to in green text :
> be me
> 20
> just moved into apt. with dad
> spend 90% of time alone other 10% talking to people at work
> finally snap and decide its time to get out a little
> hit up female friend from facebook that offered to fuck me in Highschool
> we chat a little and i ask her if she wants to do something
> we make our schedules work out, we both have part time jobs and college
> we meet at 6:00pm and eat at the deli
> i pay for food and we talk, shes still as crazy and as loud as in highschool
> we eat and then walk around a mall for an hour talking
> shes a nurse so she tells me all these horror stories that are pretty cool
> asks me what ive done since highschool, im honest and tell her ive been in a dark room getting an IT degree and mostly work with computers all day
> she is cool with it
> ask's me if im seeing anyone and i say no,
> mfw....she is dating a soldier in afganistan
> heart sinks almost instantly
> she says the relationship really isn't working out
> my mom cheated on dad so...i dont try and fool around with her because i know how much that fucks a person up...
> keep to my morals...she obviously wants to do more which is why i took her out in the first place
> but i control myself, i don't want to be the same prick i hated growing up
> we eat ice cream and sit in car for like 20 min and talk
> she says she has work in the morning and i do too so we split
> before she leaves we give each-other a slightly drawn out hug and i feel her warmth
> i put chin on her neck and close eyes as we hug
> we both go our separate ways...i feel pain...but at least im not the prick my mother was....
> but still was to beta to ask for pussy or break my moral code.......
> life is pain b/
>>
>hey b/

GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEE
>>
>>28868274
>life is pain b/
Did you forget halfway what board you was on
>>
yes it is

>use to work at a grocery store
>bosses were some young other older
>there was a fat but hot boss
>someone tells me she is into me
>we get some private time
>me being a robot chickened out
>she was one of the young one that wasn['t a stacey
>she quits and i get sad about it
>fast forward years later
>three years ago i got into a car accident
>i go to hospitals and rehabs
>the last rehab have speech
>have the hot fatty from the grocery store
>us not remembering each other we didn't realize it until a few months
>she wants me again
>me being a robot didn't get the hints
>she is now engaged
>>
>>28868274
That didnt sound that bad.

>be me
>be 28
>had the grades in high school to get into a much better college, but chose to go to community college because I was afraid of leaving home
>didnt get excellent grades in community college, so I didnt end up getting into Berkely. Pretty hurt, so I just went to a university close to home
>parents rented me my own apartment, but i just went to class, wrote papers, played vidya, and drank alone in my appartment most of the time.
>earned a worhtless BA from the crappy state school I went to and moved back home
>still making near min wage
>still a khv
>still live at home
>Other highlights since high school include getting nearly beaten to death by a nigger, and then getting arrested after he nearly killed me. Luckily the prosecutor declined to prosecute me and my arrest record was expunged
>Thinking about contacting best friend from high school
>He works in financial services managing the assets of HNW individuals
>h now e lives in a pricey LA suburb (although his place might be a gift from his rich dad - i dont know).
>he was in a frat and probably isnt a KHV

It just fucking hurts I having nothing good to talk about.
>>
The fuck dude? Taking the high ground is the most alpha thing you can do.
>>
Should've just gone for it. She's probably already cheated on her boyfriend like 4 times already, this deployment alone.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.